• Published 7th Jul 2017
  • 7,254 Views, 159 Comments

Assassinverse: Unicornia The New Order - efug25g



After Twilight was assassinated in her sleep, she awakes from her coffin 15 years later, only to find that the evil nobles and traditionalists have successfully conquered all of Equestria with the aid of the Unicornian Kingdom.

  • ...
16
 159
 7,254

Epilogue: Majesty's atonement, Mystic's reunion

Two years later after Twilight's and Flash's Ceremonial Wedding:

Somewhere outside of the Crystal Empire, Princess Cadence led Queen Majesty Blueblood of Unicornia to her brother's grave up to a secluded area somewhere in the mountains, surrounded by wind and snow. There, Majesty sees a tombstone that said "Bluey" on it. A young unicorn Colt, who happens to be Majesty's son, a.k.a the young prince of Unicornia, appeared right beside the her. The little Colt had a white coat with a light blue mane. Upon seeing her brother's grave, she stood in front of it for a few minutes before saying anything.

"Cadence, is this where...?" Majesty asked the crystal princess before she finished her sentence for her.

"Yes Majesty, your brother used to be my childhood friend, way back before my sister-in-law was born." Princess Cadence answered. "If only there was still time to change Prince Blueblood despite what his father taught him, I'm sure he wouldn't be lying in his wooden coffin. Even though my aunt and the rest of our family hated him and that he couldn't be reasoned with the way Discord, Sunset, and Starlight were, I still wanted to pay him back after he helped me find my place amongst the royal family of Equestria."

"Say, Princess." Majesty's son asked Princess Cadence. "Is Prince Blueblood really a bad guy or a good guy?"

"Well kid, I can't say for sure." Princess Cadence responded to the little colt. "All I know is, Prince Blueblood wasn't always a bad pony noble. We used to have fun with each other since we were little fillies, or so I thought. Ever since I heard that he let those thugs get Queen Twilight, I was desperately trying to ask why would he do this to us. Even though he said none, I still think that his father was the one who made him like this."

"You mean my grandpa?" The little colt asked, with Princess Cadence responding with a positive nod. "When I heard about how your sister-in-law became the Queen of Equestria, I could not help but ask this: Is it really possible for a low-ranked pony like Twilight Sparkle to rise up in the higher ranks of nobility?"

"Not always." Princess Cadence said. "However, I always knew that Queen Twilight is anything but a regular old unicorn."

"But, what did Queen Twilight do to grandpa that made him a mortal enemy to her?" Majesty's son asked.

"Well son, let's just say that he didn't want Queen Twilight's Democracy interfering with his political, lifelong dreams." Queen Majesty said.

Before her son could say anything, Queen Majesty turned her face towards her brother's grave and left behind a bouquet of flowers in front of his tombstone. The next thing Majesty did was that she makes her speech in front of Prince Blueblood's grave.

"Brother, if only you were still here on the day that I was born, I would've been able to get to learn a lot from you, but in a good way without sin." Majesty said to her deceased brother. "Ever since Princess Luna told me about the truth about how our Noble Family Bloodline nearly shattered because of our father, I almost lost my way before I even knew what was going on. Maybe if I had a chance to meet Queen Twilight Sparkle and at least try to understand her first, instead of helping father did something that we're both going to regret, I'm sure she and I wouldn't be fighting each other 7 years ago, even if I was controlled against my own will, neither make the Equestrian Queen banish me to the Unicornian kingdom due to my sins. After all, they did told me that any pony that possesses leadership or power is not to be taken lightly, for their responsibilities can be overwhelming. But no matter, as the Queen of Unicornia, I will do my best to help restore both countries back to their former glory, as well as helping Queen Twilight spread friendship throughout our nation. Since I'm nothing like our father, I will find a way to make it up to you and to our mother because if I were to make Sir Blueblood proud of us, we must not abandon his virtuous legacy to serve and protect all those we love. Farewell dear brother, I'll make sure I will not dishonor our family's nobility ever again."

After Queen Majesty makes her speech in front of her brother's grave, she, her son, and Princess Cadence make their way downhill back to the Crystal Empire. At the Crystal Empire, Majesty and her son make an immediate departure to Canterlot to meet up with Queen Twilight and Captain Flash Sentry. At the Canterlot Palace throne room, Majesty's son went ahead to go play with Twilight's and Flash's daughter, who happens to be another alicorn princess, at the Canterlot gardens. As for Majesty, she wishes to open up more friendly trade routes coming from Unicornia to most of the cities residing near the ocean at the far east of Equestria.

During their discussion, back at the Sparkle residence, a cloaked pony appeared at the doorway. She knocked on the door in hopes of getting a response from the inside of the house. As soon as the door opened, Twilight Velvet and Night Light appeared before them. Before they could say anything, the cloaked pony revealed herself to be none other than Mystic Sparkle. Upon seeing this, Velvet and Night Light immediately hugged Mystic in tears of happiness, finally relieved that she was okay. To make matters more interesting, both of Mystic's parents heard on the news headlines about how she was able to display quite a strong reputation of magic tricks and good talents all on her own earlier. Her parents apologized to Mystic for doubting her, upon hearing about her reputation. She asked her parents where her elder sister is at. They responded by pointing their hooves towards the Canterlot Palace.

Meanwhile, after Majesty's discussion, Twilight receives a message scroll from Starlight and Discord that there is another riot down at Manehattan that needs to be dealt with, saying that there were several protests made against Queen Twilight about letting legally Griffon immigrants work at the Manehattan shipyards. Without further a due, Queen Twilight sends forth Captain Flash Sentry and a platoon pegasus guard ponies to help the Manehattan police disperse the rioting crowds there. As soon as they left, another of Twilight's guards appeared before her, telling her that a guest wanted to see her at the main palace entrance. Upon hearing this, Twilight leaves the throne room with Majesty Blueblood. At the Palace Courtyard, the two alicorns meet a unicorn pony mare standing right next to the entrance. After she unveiled her hood, she introduces herself as Mystic Sparkle to Queen Twilight. Earlier, after Queen Twilight help retook Canterlot, her parents told her that she actually had a younger sister named Mystic Sparkle, who they had her quarantined inside their home, fearing for her safety. However, after many long years of Mystic's disappearance, Twilight finally gets to meet her at Canterlot, followed by a smile on her face. After Mystic smiled back at Twilight, the Queen of Equestria decided to let Mystic in to see the rest of the Canterlot Palace from the inside. Upon being reunited with her family and her lost sister, Twilight Sparkle's journey to fulfill her destiny in leading Equestria to a Golden Age has just begun.

As Queen Majesty trotted around the Canterlot Palace Courtyard alone, she sings her song to herself while staring up into the sky, seeing the spirits of her deceased mother and brother, with tears coming down from her eyes.

If I'm a Noble
Then I do I feel so cruel?
I'm as strong as a goddess, even that's not enough

There's something piercing inside my skull
And I have made such mistakes
I thought that as a Noble, I'm flawless,
Though I feel that I could break

Would you believe,
that I've wished that I could be some pony else?
Yet, I can see,
what I need to do in order to be the pony I want to be

My father told me my entire life
what to do and what to say
No pony in Equestria showed me
that there's a better way

And now that I have lost my way
I don't know what to do anymore
I feel that the ground is sinking below my feet
It feels like that I'm about to fall right in

Would you believe,
that I've wished that I could be somepony else?
Yet, I can see,
what I need to do in order to be the pony I want to be

To be the pony I want to be

After the tour around the Canterlot Palace, Twilight, Trixie, Mystic, and Majesty gathered in the throne room to decided what to do in order to improve Ponyville. Queen Twilight received word earlier that there are some griffons, dragons, and Unicornian immigrants who want to settle in Ponyville. Before any of them could make a decision, Majesty makes her speech first.

"Twilight, how about we build new homes and expand Cheerlie's school, for every pony and creature to enjoy their life in Ponyville?" Majesty asked. "I'll help Trixie show how ponies will not live in fear with our new guests. My husband even decided to help donate 15,000 bits worth of equipment and resources to start this project."

"No, problem, Majesty." Trixie said in a happy, prideful tone. "The great and powerful Trixie will not hesitate in letting reformed volunteers support our beloved country."

"Very well, Majesty." Twilight Sparkle acknowledged her request as she gave her a scroll that dedicates Majesty's royal approval by the Queen to help improve Ponyville. "Mystic, do you want to see Ponyville as well?"

"Why, I be delighted sis!!!" Mystic said cheerfully. "Let's do it."

"You know Twilight, I'm actually grateful that I was able to get to know you a lot more better than my father and my brother did." Majesty said as she smiled at Twilight. "If I hadn't, I will never be free from my sins. As a matter of fact, you're the pony that I should've listened to."

"It was nothing, Majesty." Twilight said as she smiled back at Majesty. "After all, when Celestia made me a Princess of Equestria, I know now that a true friend and a true ruler never gives in to such selfish interests; that's what the royal sisters and Princess Cadence all love me for. I can teach you the magic of friendship, if you wish."

"Thank you, my Queen." Majesty said while bowing down at her hooves, with tears of happiness coming down from her eyes. "It would've been a honor for you to be my friend."

"Sure thing, Majesty." Twilight acknowledged as Majesty looked up and started smiling at her. "After all, when there is true friendship, there is hope; when there is hope, there is light; when there is light, there is change; and when there is change, there is order."

At Ponyville, Queen Twilight and her daughter, Majesty and her son, Trixie, and Mystic arrived at the town square with a group of construction ponies and architects. During the construction, the Mane 5 and their loved ones all volunteered to help rebuild and improve Ponyville, with Majesty continuing her song to brighten up herself and her son.

There is so much I can do to help every pony else
I can see the light from above shining down on me
Now I know I can do better

I can be free from my past
Because the future is bright for me
My cutie mark now sets me free
And to do what's right
In order to be the pony I want to be

And be the pony I want to be

THE END

Author's Note:

Now that I'm finally done with this Assassinverse story, thanks for reading Unicornia The New Order, MLP fans. I hope you'll all enjoyed it. And to wrap this up, I left some my best songs to make this ending more awesome.

Friends are always there for you

Legend you were meant to be

Equestria, the land I love

Comments ( 33 )

So Majesty's son is cute and he is playing with Twilight and Flash's Daughter.

Sorry, I couldn't keep reading with your style of writing. I don't know if this is your first fic, but to be honest you need practice. I don't mean to be rude or anything, it is just my opinion after all.

8442027
This is my fourth mlp story.

I do like the ending but think mystic acceptingher aprents back was tooe asy, there was alot of angr and rage onhow ehr arents destoryed ehr life and dreams due to being so paranoid.
seems too easy she went back to them.

8515916
Wolfenstein The New Order is an alternate universe first-person shooter video game where BJ gets caught up in a world where Nazi Germany rules supreme, conquering and enslaving all that stands before them. Because Nazi won WW2, unlike in our Canon history, BJ will have no choice but to continue fighting against them for the freedom of his people and for his fallen country. I posted this story in which has a similar plot to that of this video game.

8551963
Why, yes indeed. Thanks. :pinkiehappy:

8556931
What do you prefer? I choose this song because ever since Flash met Twilight and was able to get to know her more better than any other guard for a long time, it was his dream to fulfill his love towards Princess Twilight in the end.

8559441
OK. IMO, grammar corrections aren't of general interest, so I'll E-mail them to you

If Majesty, Mystic and Blueblood and Marble's son(I forgot his name) were voiced, what would they sound like?

8598443
Marble's son is Shale Pie.

8602371
Hello. I love this story so much, it made me think up a idea for a sequel. You want to hear it?

8880059
Sure, why not? :pinkiehappy:

8880075
So, the title of this story would be called Assassinverse: Earth, the New Colosses.
1. What do you think?
2. Want to hear the story behind it?

8880078
Sounds interesting, though it might make things more difficult for Twilight to maintain peace with Majesty. What would be the story behind it?

Comment posted by RyansFlan deleted Apr 23rd, 2018
Comment posted by RyansFlan deleted Apr 22nd, 2018

8880096
Sure buddy.

8880643
Thanks, invite me to the private chat

8880643
Question: are you using Discord?

8880719
I'm not. Anyway, how do you get on a private chat?

8880821
Idk, maybe we should use Google+

Comment posted by RyansFlan deleted Apr 22nd, 2018
Comment posted by RyansFlan deleted Apr 22nd, 2018
Comment posted by RyansFlan deleted Apr 23rd, 2018
Comment posted by efug25g deleted Apr 23rd, 2018
Comment posted by RyansFlan deleted Apr 23rd, 2018

This story was truly EPIC!!!! I love it:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment