• Published 7th Jul 2017
  • 7,244 Views, 159 Comments

Assassinverse: Unicornia The New Order - efug25g



After Twilight was assassinated in her sleep, she awakes from her coffin 15 years later, only to find that the evil nobles and traditionalists have successfully conquered all of Equestria with the aid of the Unicornian Kingdom.

  • ...
16
 159
 7,244

Chapter 15: Camp Raid part 3


When Colonel Black Scythe flew away from Rainbow Dash's downward spear attack, she flew up above the light-blue pegasus. The next thing Rainbow Dash saw was the grey pegasus zooming straight into her position with her scythe raised up high her head. As soon as Black Scythe got closer to Rainbow Dash, the light-blue pegasus started unleashing a flurry of jabs with her spear. However, Black was able to dodge every jab Rainbow Dash was making, when all of a sudden, Black grabbed the shaft of the spear with her right hoof, with its tip inches away from her face. The next thing Black did was that she took the spear away from Rainbow Dash and broke it in two with her left hind leg. Before Rainbow saw what was coming, Black flew straight at her so fast, that she didn't see the grey pegasus whack her with the broken shaft with such strength and reflex. The next Rainbow Dash realized is that she started to fall from the sky, after seeing stars. As for Black, after she threw the broken shaft to the ground underneath her, she grabbed Rainbow Dash by the chest and slammed her straight into the ground. Upon impact, the light-blue pegasus crashed into the dirt unconscious, while Black let go of her and flew back up into the sky. Not a moment too soon, Black drew out her Scythe once more and flew straight at Sunset Shimmer, holding the scythe's blade up to her throat.


"What makes you think you can change yourself, Sunset?" Black Scythe sneered at the female unicorn. "Do you honestly think they will forgive you, after you let your ambitions get the best out of you? DO YOU??"

"I wish to change myself so that I'd stop living in the past." Sunset explained while being held by Black's scythe by her throat. "I was grateful that Princess Celestia actually forgave me after all those years when I disdained her as my mentor."

"Oh, really?! Well, what about the other ponies that you disdained back in Canterlot?!" Black Scythe taunted the yellow orange unicorn. "You can't hope to atone for your sins that easily. What makes you think that purple harlot can be trusted? I thought you were jealous of Twilight too when she was able to get what you could not."

"That maybe, but I was a fool to go against her, especially when I made a failed attempt at using the crown's power against Princess Twilight." Sunset Shimmer said as she quietly took out a flash bang from her front pouch with her right hoof. "Yet, she already told me that you don't really need power, nobility, or regality to make yourself feel good, there are other ways were you can live your life without bearing such hubris. If you don't know that, then you're likely going to be making a even more bigger mistake than even I DID!!!"

Before Black Scythe could see what was going on, Sunset threw a flash bang straight at her hooves. The next thing that occur was when a huge flash erupted in front of Black's face. Black started screaming as she covered her face with her left hoof, letting go of her scythe as it dropped on the ground. After the flash disappeared, Black slowly opened up her eyes only to find that Sunset Shimmer disappeared. The next thing Black saw from Sunset was that she used her magic to teleport the CMC and herself away from Black's men. Upon seeing this, Black got really annoyed for letting her guard down in less than a minute. As soon as Sunset lead the CMC away from the chaos, she sees Black unfurl her wings and flew straight at unicorn with the scythe in both of her hooves. Immediately, Sunset takes out her Blunderbuss and started shooting at the grey pegasus. However, every time Sunset fires a shot, Black spins her scythe around in a circular motion so fast that the blunderbuss bullets were scattering all over the ground, not even touching Black's skin. As soon as Black zeroed in Sunset, she used her scythe to disarm the unicorn, knocking the blunderbuss off her hooves, raises the scythe up high above her head, and prepares to do a vertical slash with it. Ultimately, Sunset summons her flamberge in an instant and performs a overhead block with it. As both the pegasus' and the unicorn's blades clashed into each other, the blade of the scythe was sticking out inches away from where Sunset's head is at. However, Sunset shoved her flamberge up high, breaking away Black's chop attack and makes a horizontal slash with her sword, only for the grey pegasus to parry it with the shaft of her scythe.

During the fight between Rarity and Vermillion, both unicorns started grabbing each other with their hooves and the next thing Rarity saw was Vermillion grabbing her by the throat. Just when Vermillion slowly had the upper hand, Rarity made a strong kick in his left hind leg, breaking free from his grip and knocking his lighting saber off his hoof. However, before Rarity was able to strike back with her katana sword, Vermillion jumped up and did a double kick towards Rarity's chest, knocking her to the ground, before he landed on his side. As soon as both unicorns got up again, Rarity performed a side kick with her left hoof and pinning him below the fashionista. In just an instant, the unicorns both used their magic to take control of their swords once more. Rarity used her magic to reclaim her ninja sword and made a vertical slash above Vermillion's face only for him to use his magic to reclaim his saber and performed a horizontal block right above his chest. Vermillion used his magic to teleport himself away from Rarity. As soon as he appeared, he charged up his horn and started shooting at the white female unicorn with his magic but not before Rarity charged up her horn and fired her magic at Vermillion. Both of the unicorn's magic collided into each other, struggling over who would repel their opponents magic. Despite their efforts, both Rarity's and Vermillion's magic exploded in the middle, sending both of them flying into nearby bunks. Before Vermillion got up on her hooves, Rarity got up first and charged at the him with all her might. The next thing Rarity did was raised her ninja sword up high with her magic and attempted to do another vertical slash over his head. However, Vemillion parried against Rarity's katana with his saber, redirecting the ninja sword into a wall of a nearby bunk house.

During the fight between Dark-Light and Crimson Cross, Dark-light back away every time Crimson swing his heavy flail at his face. Just as soon as Crimson charged at him, Dark-Light raised his heavy maul and caught the heavy flail in the maul's handle. When Dark-Light pulled the heavy flail away from Crimson, he swung his heavy maul at his face. However, Crimson grabbed the maul with his right hoof and head butted the dark-green earth pony, reeling him to the ground. As soon as Crimson raised the Heavy Maul above his head, he attempted to slam the maul at Dark-Light's chest. However, the dark-green earth pony rolled away from Crimson's fatal blow to his left and grabbed a black lance from one of the fallen Centurions. After Dark-Light made several jabs at Crimson's face, he dodged each single one of them until Crimson slammed the maul into Dark-Light's groin making him collapse while holding himself. The next thing Crimson did was smashed Dark-Light's skull in, leaving behind a severe head injury, with blood coming out of it.

Just when Morning Blade aimed his conversion beam lancer at Twilight, she unfurled her wings and took off to the skies, missing the fusion laser just inches from where her left hoof was at. While in mid-air Twilight charged up her horn and unleashed a powerful ray of magic at Morning Blade. Before the ray struck the altered unicorn, however, he quickly activated his Green Stasis Shield again, defending himself against Twilight's magic. In just three minutes, Blade's Lancer started to overheat. As soon as the lancer shuts down, Morning Blade used his magic to teleport himself away from the impeding blast that Twilight is causing. Twilight performed a mid-air flip with her ice blade in her hooves, lurching herself at the Unicornian General. Morning Blade raised his broadsword up high and performed a uppercut block with it, parrying against Twilight's ice blade. Before Blade could see what was coming, Twilight unsheathed her fire blade from her right hip and made another swipe at him with it. Twilight unleashed a blazing magic wave from her fire sword after she swing her blade, horizontally at the Unicornian General, only for Morning Blade to activate the fusion overdrive after the lancer cooled off and fired a shot. When the fusion projectile and the blazing magic wave hit each other, a small explosion erupted leaving a small crate filled with fire and radiation on the ground between the purple alicorn and the evil unicorn. Twilight zoomed into Morning Blade, while still in mid-air, and attempted to strike at him with her fire sword.


During the ensuing fight between Twilight Sparkle and Morning Blade, Shinning Armor decided to help her sister, after he decapitated 2 unicornian guards with his sword, stop Morning Blade in his tracks. Unfortunately, the moment Morning Blade saw the unicorn prince charging at him, he swiped both of Twilight's swords away from her, grabbed her by the mane, dragged the alicorn right in front of her brother with a headlock, using her as a meat shield.

"Stay back, Shinning Armour." Morning Blade threatened him as he held to the purple alicorn at gunpoint with his lancer, directly on the side of her head. "Or your sister's head will disintegrate."

"Morning Blade, don't be a fool." Shinning Armor protested. "I know my sister will never do anything wrong to you or your family."

"Oh yeah?! Well, guess what? When my father retired from the military, he promised to help keep all incomes in check at the Canterlot Treasury, starting with the Blueblood's wealth and status." Morning Blade said. "I can't let Twilight carry out any democracy in Equestria because her actions will hinder all insurances for the Blueblood family and for my family as well. Any pony supporting any other creature is just going to cost too much for us to handle. Because of what she did, our entire treasury was decreasing in less than a week."

"You can't expect yourself to do all those horrible things out of selfish greed. We all need to sacrifice some of our wealth for the sake of others." Shinning Armor protested further. "Don't let this all of this end in anymore foolish bloodshed."

"I'LL TELL YOU HOW IT'S GOING TO END!!!" Morning Blade snarled as he aimed his beam lancer at the unicorn prince.

However, before he could fire any shots at Shinning, Twilight grabbed Morning Blade's lancer with her both of her hooves and threw him over her head before she used her magic to grab Morning Blade's sword. The next thing Morning Blade saw was that Twilight stabbed his sword straight into the conversion beam lancer, making it cause a small explosion, destroying both Blade's sword and his lancer. Upon seeing this, Morning Blade screamed realizing that his right hoof is completely disintegrated. In a rage, Morning Blade lashed out at Twilight, trying to punch her in the face with his left hoof. However, thanks to Luna's close combat training, Twilight grabbed Blade's left hoof with her own left hoof and punched him squarely in the nose with her right hoof. Before Blade could see what was coming at him, Twilight kicked him in his right hind leg, immobilizing him, and flipped him to his side.

"You know what you ponies don't get?!!" Twilight growled as she lifted a crippled Morning Blade with her magic.

The next thing Twilight did was that she started shouting at Morning Blade with livid behavior, while unleashing a barrage of punches at his face. "WE'RE NOT A FUCKING BUILDING!!! WE'RE NOT A FUCKING FLAG!!! WE'RE NOT JUST ONE PONY!!! Assholes like you having been trying to kill us for a long fucking time. But you know what?!! After a thousand years from now, we'll still be here!!!"

After taking several beatings from Twilight, Morning Blade was slowly start to lose consciousness as he felt Twilight strangling him with a headlock, right after she disengaged her magic that was holding Morning Blade above. After seeing their Unicornian General suffering from a brutal beat down by the raging purple alicorn, Vermillion and Black Scythe disengaged their fight with Rarity and Sunset in order to save Morning Blade from getting killed. During Twilight's violent rage, a fatally injured Dark-Light took out a frag grenade from his side and with the last ounce of his strength, he pulled out the pin from the grenade, and threw it at the ground before finally succumbing to his wounds. Both Shinning Armor's and Crimson's eyes widen with horror, noticing that the grenade is a few inches away from Twilight Sparkle and Morning Blade.

"TWILEY, GRENADE!!!" Shinning Armor shrieked in a loud tone of voice.

After hearing what her brother just said, Twilight unhanded Morning Blade and used her magic to teleport herself out of the grenade's blast radius, leaving Blade face flat on the ground, before the grenade exploded. As soon as Twilight reappeared, unharmed by the grenade's effects, she sees Morning Blade get hauled off by Colonel Black Scythe and Commander Vermillion, with the remaining Unicornian soldiers covering their retreat.

"Why won't that fucker die?" Twilight snarled at Morning Blade as he fled with his life.

Before Twilight could go after them, Shinning Armor put a hoof onto her shoulder as a sign to make her stand down.

"We'll go after them later, Twiley." Shinning Armor said to her sister in a sympathizing tone. "Right now, we need to get all of these people back to the Crystal Empire.

After the fight at the Unicornian Concentration Camp has finally ended, most of the people that Twilight and her team had saved where able to seek sanctuary at the Crystal Empire but not before most of the ponies from Ponyville and Canterlot were all surprised to see Twilight live again. Even the CMC were shocked at seeing Princess Twilight appear before their very eyes. For most of the day, there has been a lot of questions that were being directed at Twilight Sparkle. Unfortunately, because of how Twilight was still traumatized by her horrible past with her subjects, she does not wish to make amends with them yet, at least not until they drive away Majesty's and Amadeus' reign of terror from Equestria for good.


Meanwhile, back at Canterlot, Queen Majesty Blueblood heard about the news of how Twilight and the Lunar Republic were able to rescue almost all of the prisoners from Lt. Commander Dark-Light's Concentration Camp. Upon reading the latest headlines, Amadeus felt really enraged that Twilight Sparkle was able to get the upper hand in just a couple of months after her resurrection. However, Amadeus still doesn't feel discouraged, not after Twilight did some personal damage on him for not handing over Trixie back to her side peacefully.

"As soon as that big metal boy of mine comes into play, that harlot and her friends will never defy me again!!!" Amadeus smirked to himself as he remembered what Professor Felhand presented to him several months earlier.

During the time when the LR Army laid a siege upon a Changeling Infested Crystal Empire, Professor Felhand was able to finish Amadeus' secret weapon before his very eyes, about one hour before 12 hours have passed, leaving it dwelling inside the shadows of the Canterlot Armory.

"So, Professor Felhand, how do you think this contraption would work?" Amadeus asked the mad unicorn scientist.

"This mech actually capable of destroying almost anything it comes across. Thanks to my best engineers and researchers, we were able to install 5 weapon systems, a huge jetpack w/ thrusters, and a implanted shield generator." Professor Felhand explained to Amadeus. "You're going to love this bad boy because if Twilight sees you inside that machine, she's going to wish that she never attacked you on sight."

"That's good to hear." Amadeus smirked, followed by an evil cackle. "I know it maybe a matter of time before Twilight and her friends will come after me. But no matter, I'll show them not to underestimate the might of the Blueblood Family. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


After hearing the news of Lt. Commander Dark Light's death, along with the fall of his concentration camp, Queen Majesty makes her way down the halls. As she looked out to the window on her left, Majesty was thinking to herself if she really was doing the right thing for Equestria. After she turned her face away from the window, a big purple book came falling from the sky and landed on the floor a few feet away from where Majesty was standing. When she looked up, Majesty sees a small glimpse of Discord before he vanished from sight. As soon as she looked down to see the book that landed in front of her, Majesty spots a sticky note on the book cover. The note says, "Majesty Blueblood, the journal I left behind for you to read belongs to Princess Twilight, if you're reading this, you may need to think twice before going after her or her friends because resorting to destructive chaos and death is not always the best way to solve everything. -Discord. PS: There used be several other ponies and creatures like me who pursued similar paths like you and your father did, but it didn't go so well for me or them because we were all forced to pay the price for our sins at the end."

After reading the note, Majesty used her magic to lift the journal towards her face and started reading it in her room. After a few hours of reading, Majesty's eyes widen with shock and fear.

"What the hell am I doing?!" Majesty muttered to herself while sweating nervously in fear.

"Majesty, my dear. What are you reading over there??" Amadeus said as he appeared behind his alicorn daughter when entering her room.

"Father, it's not true is it? Tell me this isn't true." Majesty asked as she turned around to face Amadeus. "Did you really make all those false images about Princess Twilight so that you could force her to step down from the Canterlot Throne? Did you??"

"Listen, Majesty. I did what I have to do in order to help you fulfill your destiny." Amadeus said. "It doesn't matter what Twilight would do when carrying out her royal duties in Equestria. She'll always be a threat to our power and our pride. I have been warned by my father that any unicorn that possesses unique potential will become a terrible enemy someday. I mean, just because Twilight was able to posses great raw potential that doesn't mean she has any right to control us."

"Father, why would I want to believe that?" Majesty protested. "After reading this journal that Discord gave me, I'm starting to think that portraying Twilight as an tyrannical enemy is likely going to become my undoing. And that if we keep pushing her to the brink of madness and violence, then I'm afraid it'll be us who is posing a threat to her very existence, not the other way around."

Just when Majesty started to walk away, Amadeus immediately teleported himself in front of his daughter before she was about to leave the palace of Canterlot.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK, YOU'RE GOING??" Amadeus snapped at his own daughter. "You're not trying to make amends with that alicorn harlot just because of a stupid book that you just read, are you?? I gave you power. I taught you everything on how to become a better pony noble than any pony else. I even helped you gain the regal right to rule over Equestria and Unicornia. Yet, this is how you repay me, by talking down on me as if you're doubting our own family and attempting to resort to peaceful solutions to the enemy without relying on your peers??"

"Sorry, it had to be this way, but I will do my best to reason with Twilight Sparkle without resorting to violence any further." Majesty glared at Amadeus.

"What makes you think you can reason with that harlot?" Amadeus roared. "SHE'S NOT TO BE TRUSTED AT ALL!!!"

"Well for one thing, I haven't even met her in person." Majesty explained while glaring at her father. "And besides, I pretty much owe Princess Twilight, her friends, and the rest of her loyal subjects a really big apology."

"I don't think so, young lady." Amadeus smirked in a vile manner. "I never wanted to admit it from the start, but I noticed that you were not taking most of my lectures for granted due to personal reasons. Too bad, no pony is ever going hear you out anymore."

Before she can get past at Amadeus, Majesty see Morning Blade and his royal knights appear right behind her father and closed in on her.

"Morning Blade? Black Scythe? Vermillion? What are you guys doing??" Majesty shrieked as she felt her hooves restrained by Blade's and Vermillion's magic. "Unhand me at once!!!"

"Sorry, my queen. But your father already came up with a backup plan of his own. On the day that you were born, Amadeus did hire us that if anything goes wrong due to your lunacy, you will be restrained against your own will and locked up until you learn how to behave yourself in front of your father." Morning Blade said as he used his magic to restrain the queen.

Without thinking, Majesty used her magic to teleport herself out of Morning Blade's grip and made a run for it. However, before she was able to reach the door leading outside of the Canterlot Palace, Majesty felt a glowing yellow lasso wrapped around her waist. Before she even knew what was going on, Majesty got pulled away from the door against her will, with Black Scythe and Vermillion leaping right on top of her. Black took out a anti-magic cuff from underneath her wing and clasped it onto Majesty's horn, with Vermillion holding her down with his magic. After that, Vermillion used his magic to summon a huge chain and wrapped it around Majesty's body and her wings.

"You're not going anywhere, Majesty Blueblood." Amadeus hissed. "You either help us retake Equestria as our own or face the consequences of your actions against your family. Unless, you behave yourself and cooperate with us, I'll assume command of the rest of the Unicornian Army in your absence. Lock her up men."

"Father, how could you do this do me?" Majesty muttered to herself as she got thrown into the dungeons underneath Canterlot. "My mother. My brother. I bet they all died because of him. What have I done?!"