• Published 7th Jul 2017
  • 7,251 Views, 159 Comments

Assassinverse: Unicornia The New Order - efug25g



After Twilight was assassinated in her sleep, she awakes from her coffin 15 years later, only to find that the evil nobles and traditionalists have successfully conquered all of Equestria with the aid of the Unicornian Kingdom.

  • ...
16
 159
 7,251

Chapter 14: Camp Raid part 2

From afternoon to nightfall, Twilight's team and Crimson got rid of all the bodies and disguised themselves as prison guards to slip past the rest of the camp's security unnoticed. As soon as its nightfall, Twilight's team lead their parents and the rest of the prisoners to their bunks and waited for the chance to escape Morning Blade's concentration camp, leaving Shinning Armor, Soarin, and Flash protecting the rest of the prisoners from outside of their bunks. As for Crimson Cross, the moment the night sky appeared before him, he escorted Yellow Peach and his children to hide in the mess hall, while he rallies with the undercover Changeling Republican soldiers before carrying out their plan to rescue the ponies of Ponyville. As most of the prison guards, Morning Blade, and his men went to the mess hall for dinner, Twilight and her group moved into the Communications Center, right after they grabbed their weapons in the Armory next to the building.

"Crimson, this is Twilight." Twilight Sparkle spoke through her ear-bud. "What's your position, over?"

"This is Crimson, I'm at the storage area near the kitchen in the Mess Hall." Crimson quietly responded with his ear-bud.

"I want you to keep a close eye on Morning Blade and his men." Twilight ordered the brown earth pony. "Let me know if any of them are heading to the Communications Center."

"Understood." Crimson acknowledged.

As Morning Blade and his men started eating dinner at the Mess Hall, Morning Blade asked if any of his guards discovered any suspicious activity around the camp.

"Dark-Light, is there any sign of Twilight and her group from you station?" Morning Blade asked the dark-green pony.

"Nothing yet, sir." Dark-light responded after drinking a mug full of cider. "Though, I'm feeling a little queasy after letting those new prisoners and guards enter our camp."

"Oh, really?" Morning Blade asked, giving Dark-Light a stern look. "They didn't try anything funny, did they?"

"Not at all, sir." Lt. Commander Dark-light said.

"Vermillion, Black Scythe, do any of you have anything to report from your stations?" Morning Blade asked the other two of his royal knights.

"We have nothing serious to report, sir." Vermillion responded after taking a bite of bread.

"Me neither." Black Scythe said as she chewed up a piece of lettuce.

"Well, I hope we'll all survive through the night." Morning Blade said to every pony in the Mess Hall. "We can't let Twilight Sparkle get away with everything that she done in the past couple of months. If any of you see her or her friends here, you all know what you have to do."

While Morning Blade and his men continued with their dinner, Twilight and Sunset make their way to the side entrance of the Communications Center. The moment the purple alicorn and the bright-yellow unicorn reached a nearby corner, they peek around to see a guard standing left next to the entrance of the Communications Center. Twilight snuck around the corner and pulled out a knife from her coat. Before the guard turned around, he had his mouth covered by Twilight's hoof and the next thing he felt was a knife stabbing him in the neck. After the guard falls quietly on the ground dead, Sunset, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash move in. Sunset used her magic to quietly open the door, letting herself and all three ponies infiltrate the Communications Center. Inside the Communications Center, there is only two floors inside the building. On the top floor, there is two guards patrolling the balcony and at the bottom floor, there is one guard standing next to the staircase, drinking apple cider from a mug. Twilight spots the control center at the top floor and orders her friends to spread out and neutralize the guards in complete silence. Near the staircase, Applejack hid behind a stack of crates. The farm pony threw a rock at a nearby wall a couple of feet away from the stairs. The moment the guard there approached the source of the noise, Applejack snuck up behind him and stabbed him in the head with a steel dagger, ending his life. After Applejack hid the body, she makes her way underneath the staircase. As for Rainbow Dash, she flapped her wings and lifted herself onto a unguarded section of the balcony at the top floor. The moment the light-blue pegasus landed on all four hooves onto the balcony, she pulls out a throwing star and hurls it at a nearby guard that was approaching her position. Before the guard could see what was coming, the throwing star pierced his neck with blood gushing from it before he collapsed lifeless on the balcony. On the other side of the balcony, Sunset Shimmer uses her magic to lift herself up to the ceiling above the 3rd guard unnoticed. The unicorn pulled out a gallows-like rope and lowers it right behind the 3rd guard. As soon as the 3rd guard turned around, he felt a noose around his neck. Before the guard could do anything, Sunset pulled the rope up high, strangling the guard as the noose wrapped around his neck very tight. As soon as the strangled guard reached the ceiling he stopped struggling and suffocated from the noose. Sunset lowered herself onto the balcony on all floors and used her magic to lower the dead guard to a nearby hiding place in the shadows of the building. After all the guards inside the Communications Center are eliminated, Twilight moved straight into the control center at the top level. The purple alicorn used her magic to shut down all communication arrays throughout the camp, disabling all radio frequencies so that Morning Blade cannot make any contact from outside of the camp. After that, Twilight pulls out an AM/FM Radio with her magic and switches the channel to contact the Princess Luna and her Lunar Republican Army from outside, 30 yards away from the camp.

"Princess Luna, this is Princess Twilight. We've successfully shut down all communications at the concentration camp." Princess Twilight said to Luna with her AM/FM radio.

"This is Princess Luna, I hear you loud and clear, Twilight." Luna responded with her AM/FM Radio. "We going to prepare to attack. As soon as we reach the gates, get ready to fight!!"

"Understood." Twilight responded to Princess Luna with her radio. "Okay guys, time to take point."

Before Twilight or any of her friends could head back to the bunks, another prison guard came inside through the doorway and spotted Applejack in front of his sights. Before the guard could draw out his revolver, Applejack slammed her front hoof into his face and pinned him to the ground. Both the prison guard and the female farm pony were struggling over the revolver with both hooves on it. The next thing Applejack saw, is that the guard started firing his revolver several times, away from her face, alerting the rest of the camp security at the mess hall.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT NOISE???" Morning Blade shouted as he jumped up from his seat, spitting out his cider.

"General Blade, its the Lunar Republic." One of his soldiers shouted as he busted his way into the mess hall. "They're attacking!!!"

"Every pony, to your battle stations!!!" Morning Blade said as he activated his Conversion Beam Lancer. "Don't let them get the prisoners."

"Oh, Shit!!!" Crimson said to himself while still hiding in the storage room. "It looks like our attack actually began sooner than expected."

Back at the Communications Center, the alarm started blaring out all over the area. Applejack continued struggling over the revolver in the guards hooves when all of a sudden, the farm pony took out a knife from her right hip and stabbed it right on top of the guard's hoof, right where the revolver is, making him scream in pain. The next thing the guard saw was Applejack taking the gun away from him and shot him in the head several times before he fell on the ground dead. The main door bursted wide open with five Centurions appear before Twilight, Rainbow, Sunset, and Applejack.

"WHAT THE.....??" One of the Centurions said in a state of shock. "INTRUDERS-GAH!!!"

Before any of the Centurions could do anything, Sunset jumped off the balcony and used her magic to take out her blunderbuss and blasted three Centurions at point blank range with it, killing them all in a bloody fashion while the other two ran for cover. On the left of Sunset Shimmer, more unicornian guards and terminator ponies started storming through the building and immediately engaged Twilight and her team.

Outside of the camp, Luna declared a full-scale charge at the camp's defense with pegasus and griffons flying straight at the battlements head on, while the rest of the L.R troops press on from the rear flank. As soon as the Unicornian forces manned the garrisons and the guard towers, they started opening fire with their rifles and with their magic. After several ponies and griffins were shot out from the sky, Luna issued an order to return fire. The L.R unicorns and griffins took out their rifles with their magic and started shooting at them with everything they've got, killing several of Unicornian soldiers and cyborgs. As soon as they reached the gate, the L.R Army was meet with a platoon of Unicornian Centurions, raising their Black lances up front, followed by a tower shield formation. A huge clash occurred between the Centurions and the LR soldiers. Most of the Centurions were able to take down three LR soldiers before they got killed after getting stabbed repeatedly in the chest and in the neck. Lt. Commander Dark-Light appeared in the middle of the fight at the gate and drew out his Heavy Maul. Every time Dark-Light swings his maul across his chest, he sent three or four LR soldiers crashing to the ground with broken ribs and blood coming out of their mouths. For Colonel Black Scythe, she took out her Scythe and started lunging at the LR pegasus and griffins head on. As she swing her Scythe at them, the grey pegasus unleashes a huge wave of dark magic that decapitated most of her targets with complete ease, leaving them all in a bloody mess.

Back at the Communications Center, Twilight and her group head out to the rear exit of the building. The moment they all got outside, Sunset Shimmer hurled an HE grenade into the building through the rear exit. In just seconds, the Communications Center exploded from the inside, with fire spewing out of the windows in a huge conflagration. One of the guards that got caught on fire, due to the resulting explosion, bursted his way out of one of the windows from above screaming, and fell straight down on the ground, silencing him forever. As Twilight and her team ran back to the bunks, they also hurled several more grenades at the Unicornian Tents, exploding all munitions and equipment and setting most of the buildings on fire. During the destructive chaos, the Changeling Republic started engaging Unicorian's guards and their experimental creations everywhere. Starlight and the rest of the group came out of the bunks, along with Shinning Armor and engaged the rest of the Unicornian Camp Security head on. Shinning Armor drew out a broad sword that he retrieved from one of the fallen guards in the mines and started attacking. The white male unicorn made two quick slashes with his sword at several prison guards. Twilight used her magic to summon a meteor shower that blew up three cyborg ponies. One Centurion appeared on the purple alicorn's right and started lashing out at her with his black sword. However, Twilight drew out her ice blade and with just one swing, the Centurion turned into a huge ice cube. When another Centurion appeared on Twilight's left, she stabbed her ice sword straight into his chest so hard, that the blade came out from his back. After Twilight pulled out her sword from his chest, she knock him out with the hilt of her sword. Flash Sentry flew right above Shinning Armor and hurled four javelins that struck two Centurions, both of them were pierced by the javelins twice before they collapsed, face flat on the ground. When Trixie and Starlight broke through the ranks of the Unicornian guards, they were met by Commander Vermillion, who swung his Lighting Saber at the light-blue unicorn, giving her a heavy jolt.

"GYAAAAHHHH!!!" Trixie screamed as she got immediately electrocuted by Vemillion's sword. "God, that burns!!!"

"I'm going to light you up!!!" Vermillion snarled as he lunged at Trixie Lulamoon with all of his might.

However, before Vermillion got close in stabbing Trixie, Rarity appeared in front of Vermillion, drew out her ninja sword, and blocked Vermillion's saber in an instant.

"Light you up?!!" Rarity growled. "I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S LIGHTING UP!!!"

In just an instant, Rarity and Vermillion clashed into each other with their swords in total aggression. Vermillion made an horizontal cut at the white female unicorn only to have her block side with her ninja sword. The next thing Vermillion saw, was Rarity's sword raised straight up to his face. Vermillion leaned his head back, avoiding Rarity's ninja sword just inches away from where he was standing. The red unicorn raised his saber up high his head and struck at Rarity with a vertical chop. However, Rarity was able to parry against Vermillion's saber with an upper block from her ninja sword. After they both disengaged, the two unicorns jumped away from each other. After Vermillion landed on all four hooves, he took out his tesla gun and started shooting at the female unicorn, only for Rarity to summon a huge gem shield that blocked the tesla's electrical discharge that was heading straight for her. Before Vermillion could see what was going on behind Rarity's gem shield, the female unicorn jumped over it, did a back-wheel flip, and slammed her ninja sword straight at Vermillion's head only for him to parry against it with an uppercut block with his saber.

While Black Scythe was busy hacking more of LR soldiers out of the sky, Rainbow Dash appeared right behind her, attempting to stab the grey pegasus with her spear. However, the moment Black saw Rainbow coming in from behind, she made a strong flap of her wings and hoisted herself above the light-blue pegasus, dodging her by an inch of her hoof.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the show-off speedster Rainbow Dash." Black Scythe taunted. "I thought for sure that you and Spike will never escape that prison alive in Manehattan."

"There's always the first time for everything." Rainbow Dash snarled at the grey pegasus, while still in mid-air. "I hadn't forgotten the fact that you wouldn't stop thrashing and spraying graffiti on Twilight's castle's exterior like there's no tomorrow at one time and that all suing charges made against you were unpredictably dropped at Canterlot because of your lawyers. How could they even let you get away with it, huh?"

"Amadeus was able to help me hire the best lawyers to cover up my defense at court, most of it was used to deceive Princess Celestia." Black Scythe cackled. "You can't really put all of your devotion on that purple harlot. She doesn't have any right to bear the Equestrian crown, not on my watch."

"DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!!" Rainbow Dash growled as she raised her spear to perform a lunging attack.

"If you really think you'd let Twilight bear the crown of Equestria and inherit the throne in Canterlot, then you are a total doofus!!!" Black Scythe laughed while still in mid-air.

"THAT DOES IT, LADY!!!" Rainbow Dash shouted at the top of her lungs. "You want to know who's a total doofus? I'll show you who's a total doofus!!!"

Without hesitation, Rainbow Dash zeroed into where Black Scythe was at, aiming her spear at her chest. Before Rainbow Dash could come any close, Black made an uppercut swing with her scythe, unleashing a wave of black magic at the light-blue pegasus. Undaunted by such dark magic, Rainbow did a barrel roll to her right side, evading the scythe's dark magic. Rainbow thrusted her spear at Black only for the grey pegasus to block it with the shaft of her scythe. The next thing Black did was a horizontal sweep with the blade of her scythe at Rainbow Dash. However, Rainbow was able to fly up high above Black, evading the scythe in an instant. Rainbow pointed her spear downwards and flew straight at the grey pegasus from above. Black used her wings to fly forward, dodging Rainbow Dash's spear.

Meanwhile at the main entrance of the camp, the rest of the Lunar Republican Army breached through the camp's battlements and fought their way towards the bunks. During the fight, several LR soldiers blasted the bunk doors down and attempted to release the prisoners from their captivity and escorted them out of the camp in order to proceed onto the transports. Crimson took out a heavy flail from his sheath and slammed several cyborgs and terminators straight to the ground exploding upon impact. As soon as a couple of Changeling Republican soldiers came out from the middle of the battlefield, Crimson ordered them to escort his family out of here.

"Yellow Peach, you and the kids go with Luna's men. They'll help escort you all back to the Crystal Empire." Crimson said to them.

"But father, I don't want to leave you again." Bella Harp said out of worry.

"Sorry kids, but this is for you own good." Twilight said as she appeared before Crimson's family. "It's too dangerous to be here, anyway. I will make sure your father stays alive."

"But Princess...." Bright Song said before her speech was interrupted.

"No buts, kid!!" Twilight said at Bright Song in a royal Canterlot voice. "Now get a move on, we don't have all day."

Without saying another word, Crimson's family was able to leave the camp, along with the rest of the escaped prisoners. Unfortunately, before Twilight and Crimson were able to get back into the fight, they were both met by an old nemesis. The moment General Morning Blade appeared, he fired his Conversion Beam Lancer at several pegasus in the sky, dissecting them all with one shot. As General Blade approached the two ponies, he switched his Lancer to the Green Stasis Shield and drew out a huge Orichalcum Broadsword with his magic.

"Hello, you two. We met again." Morning Blade said, followed by an evil smirk on his face. "Are you both ready for round 2?"

"BRING IT ON YOU BITCH!!!" Crimson angrily roared at Morning Blade. "You're going to pay for deceiving me earlier. I should never have listened to you from the start. In fact, I just ended up making my family suffer further because of your malicious offer."

"Sorry it has to be this way, Crimson." Morning Blade sneered at the brown earth pony. "But just so you know, the Blueblood family and I have other plans to execute with the element of surprise."

As the fight continued on around Morning Blade, Twilight Sparkle, and Crimson Cross, they all drew out their weapons, getting ready to fight for their lives, out in the open and face-to-face. Crimson charged forward with his heavy flail and struck at Morning Blade with all of his might. However, Blade raised his lancer high above his head and activated the Green Stasis Shield. Upon impact, the stasis shield emitted a blinding flash that sent the brown earth pony flying backwards a few feet away from Morning Blade. As soon as the General drew out his broad sword, he sees Twilight Sparkle fly straight at him, lunging with her ice sword. The purple alicorn made a flurry of strikes with her ice blade at the unicorn general, only to have him activate the Green Stasis Shield again, blocking every attack Twilight makes. In one minute, Morning Blade switch to the fusion laser and started firing at the purple alicorn. However, Twilight unfurled her wings and flew up to the skies, dodging every shot coming from Morning Blade's lancer. As soon as his lancer overheated, Twilight charged up her horn with her magic, aimed at the Unicornian General, and unleashed a massive beam at him, while in mid-air. Morning Blade used his magic to teleport himself away from the blast that caused a huge crater in the middle of the concentration camp. When he appeared, Morning Blade was about to aim his Beam Lancer at Twilight again only for Crimson to appear on his right.

Unfortunately, before Crimson got any closer Morning Blade, Lt. Commander Dark-Light rammed at him with his heavy maul, knocking Crimson onto his side. Dark-Light raised his Maul up high and attempted to smash Crimson in his ribs. However, Crimson punched Dark-Light in the stomach, in which send the dark green earth pony slamming his back into a nearby bunk. As Crimson got up on his hooves, he lunged at Dark-Light with his Heavy Flail, only for the Lt. Commander to dodge it, as it hit the bunk's wall, and ran right past him with his maul in his left hoof.

"Nice try, Crimson." Dark-Light taunted. "It won't matter what kind of allies you'd bring in to oppose us, you can't defeat us."

"We'll just see about that, Dark-Light!!!" Crimson hissed as he circled around the dark-green earth pony with his flail in his mouth.

While Crimson and Dark-Light charged straight at each other, the rest of Twilight's friends who weren't engaging Morning Blade and his royal knights moved on to help escort their parents and their siblings to Princess Luna's transports. When Rarity's parents and Rainbow Dash's parents saw their daughters fighting against the royal knights, they all prayed that they will return all in one piece. Meanwhile, Applejack and Sunset noticed that some of the fillies were having trouble trying to make their way out of the camp. The yellow unicorn and the farm earth pony dropped by to help rescue the fillies but not before they ran into four more Centurions.

"Sunset, get these kids out of here. I'll take care of those creeps." Applejack told the unicorn as Sunset ran off with the little fillies.

Just when the Centurions charged forward at Applejack's position, she drew out her talons from her front hooves and lunged at them, hoping to shred them all at once. However, one of the Centurions used his tower shield and bashed Applejack in the face, sending her backpedaling. When Applejack got up, she injected herself with an adrenaline shot. As soon as she saw the world around her move very slowly, Applejack ran right past one of the Centurions and stabbed him in the side of his head. After that, Applejack stabbed the next two centurions with both of her talons in a crossover. Lastly, Applejack slid underneath the fourth Centurion and kicked him in the shin with her right hind leg, making him fall over on his chest. Before he landed on the dirt, however, Applejack came up behind the Centurion and stabbed him in the back of his head with her right talon. When Applejack's adrenaline wore off, all of the Centurions that she just stabbed fell on the ground with blood gushing out of their wounds. One guard attempted to lunge his spear at Applejack, only for her to cut the spearhead off his shaft and stabbed him squarely in the chest with her talons.

Meanwhile, Sunset Shimmer successfully got the lost fillies out of here, when all of a sudden, she hears the screams of the CMC come from behind her. As soon as she turned around, Sunset sees the CMC get surrounded by a mob of Unicornian guards. Sunset took out her blunderbuss and aimed at the guards. However, before she could fire, Sunset felt a sharp blade touching her throat.

"Not so fast, Sunset Shimmer!!!" Black Scythe said as she spoke from behind the unicorn.

Behind Black Scythe, Rainbow Dash was laying on the ground unconscious, with her spear broken in two.