• Published 7th Jul 2017
  • 7,244 Views, 159 Comments

Assassinverse: Unicornia The New Order - efug25g



After Twilight was assassinated in her sleep, she awakes from her coffin 15 years later, only to find that the evil nobles and traditionalists have successfully conquered all of Equestria with the aid of the Unicornian Kingdom.

  • ...
16
 159
 7,244

Prologue: The rise and fall of Equestria

Once upon a time, there was a unicorn pony named Twilight Sparkle. After discovering her great potential that might help change Equestria to a better future, Princess Celestia, the eldest, wisest, and most powerful alicorn and ruler of Equestria, decided to bring Twilight in as her prized pupil. As time went on, Celestia sent Twilight Sparkle to live in Ponyville to study friendship. After Twilight met her friends, Applejack the farm earth pony mare, Rainbow Dash the fastest Pegasi, Fluttershy the soft-spoken Pegasi, Pinkie Pie the cheerful, hyperactive earth pony, and Rarity the fabulous unicorn fashionista, they helped her uncover the most powerful relics used to protect Equestria from any invaders, the Elements of Harmony. From that day forth, Twilight and her friends, now known as the Mane 6, help protect Equestria from any dangers that came in their way. To make things even better, most of the villians that Twilight faced eventually gave up their evil ways and accepted the magic of friendship such as Discord, Trixie, Sunset Shimmer, and Starlight Glimmer.

After Twilight came a long way, Celestia helped grant her the most greatest destiny of all. When Twilight helped finish Star Swirl the Bearded's spell, she became the 4th Alicorn princess of Equestria. All of her friends and her family were rejoicing her newly found path. However, what no pony knew was that Twilight's royal decisions did not come without a price. When Twilight made her royal decisions revolving around creating a democracy by letting other races in, develop new technology to strengthen their land, and helping other ponies find their path regardless of traditional ways, there were a series of protests made against Twilight's reign. Half of the Equestria was afraid to accept Twilight's changes for it might destroy Equestria, dooming millions of lives.

When Twilight Sparkle was on throne, after one year, disaster struck. The news spread out that Twilight Sparkle had been assassinated in her sleep. All of Twilight's friends, her family, and her followers were suffering because they were forced to see Twilight leave this world. In order to avenge Twilight Sparkle and clear up her dishonored name, Princess Celestia went mad by enforcing all of Twilight's decisions to the fullest without caring what the traditionalists thought. In this case, Celestia's decisions also led to the destruction of her school and more deaths throughout the land. It became so intense that the traditionalists declared a civil war which stuck Equestria like a never-ending dark tide.

The traditionalists did not fight Princess Celestia and her subjects alone in this war, for they had unearthed an ancient kingdom that would do anything to put Celestia in her place. It was known as the Kingdom of Unicornia. It is said that after Princess Platinum, who used to be their ruler, signed the peace treaty to unify the kingdoms of Unicornia and Equestria, she had difficulty in dealing with the very same traditionalists that shattered Twilight's Democracy. After Platinum passed away, a new leadership had risen in Unicornia, with darker and more sinister intentions that will put both kingdoms in mortal danger. Majesty Blueblood, who was the daughter of one of Twilight's killers, led the forces of Unicornia as their one and only Alicorn Queen. At the start of the civil war, Majesty first made her move by attacking Canterlot. Because of how the Bluebloods defiled Princess Platinum's legacy earlier, they had Majesty therefore, tore up Platinum's peace treaty.

Many battles had been fought between Celestia's forces and Majesty's forces during this catastrophic event. Eventually, Celestia started losing the fight, despite the allied forces of the Crystal Empire and the Changeling Republic. Just a few years later, Unicornia had won the civil war. When the Unicornians stormed through the Canterlot and through the Crystal Empire, the royal sisters and Princess Cadence surrendered to Queen Majesty and were forced to let all of their subjects be either enslaved or executed. After Queen Majesty took over the throne in Canterlot, she let Queen Cicada of the Changeling Insurgents take over the Crystal Empire and helped Tirek rule over the badlands accompanied by Morning Blade's Battalion. All of the reforms that Princess Twilight established were destroyed. Friendship and harmony have turned into hatred, distrust, and violence.

For 15 years, after they conquered all of Equestria, Unicornia has taken away from every Equestrian pony their rights, their democracy, and their freedom. Furthermore, they tore down what Equestria took centuries to build, terrorized the land with their power, enslaved millions of lives, and crushed all who rebelled against them with an iron hoof. Worst of all, they stole away Equestria's future. With Twilight Sparkle dead and the remaining Princesses of Equestria defeated, there was no hope left for every Equestrian pony, including the remaining Element bearers of Harmony for even they were enslaved by Majesty's tyranny, fearing for the safety of their lives and their families.