• Published 11th Jul 2017
  • 6,649 Views, 74 Comments

Brother of the Stars - golden dawn



When you go shoping and buy a rubber suit of one of your favorite Kaiju villains, You thing it would by find after puting the suit on..wall no I get sant to another world as one of the big bad from godzilla, and now I have to battle with other Kaijus

  • ...
14
 74
 6,649

S.G.-2

It has been five months since I've gotten to this world. The Reconstruction of the Crystal Empire was complicated. Luckily for all the ponies and me as well, my crystal Golems could take instructions very well. Thanks to the Golems, we were able to fix all the damages to the Crystal Empire.

We also learned something fascinating. It turned out that some of my crystals that I had left in the Empire were now influencing the Crystal Heart Spell barrier. Now and then, we would see one of my crystals send out tiny yellow bolts of electricity into the air infusing into the barrier. The theory of some of the crystal earth ponies suggested that the crystals that I had constructed were empowering the barrier to spread further out and turning our crystal barrier from defense into offense.

Anything that would threaten the Crystal Empire would first hit the barrier and then be electrocuted by the energy and fuse with my crystals. It was quite interesting.

We had also begun to look for families for the children who had lost theirs or confined relatives here in the Empire. After three months, we could get at least 75% of the children two family relatives or be adopted into a family here in the Crystal Empire.

It just so happened that I also was one of those who adopted children. It turned out that vinyl scratch the Little Filly I met came here to the Empire with her family to start a new life. Unfortunately, they had reached the empire a week just before Sombra took power.

So with no way to get in contact with any of her family or relatives, she was going to be put in the orphanage... For like 10 seconds until I ran into the building, demanding her immediately. I scared the lady at the counter, especially when my Golems bust down the door behind me.

After that, Vinyl had seen me as someone she can rely on. The first month we begin living together, she wouldn't leave my side, or more specifically, she would not get off of my head. Apparently, she likes how tall I was, so she would always use my crystal spines on my back to climb up and watch everyone from her, how she calls it a vinyl seat.

When we would go out, I decided to see if I could get her into music. So using the telepathic ability, I played a few songs that I had heard over time. Up to three different songs so she wouldn't get overwhelmed.

I didn't know when I did that the first time; I had no control over the range of who I would let hear the music, soooo more than a couple of thousand ponies listened to the music I played into their heads.

Thank goodness, though, I had told by now I would put it into her head to the music, or else everyone around would be panicking at hearing music in their head.

Afterward, it turned out I was right about Vinyl's Destiny was being a musician, especially after that Magical music performance she has done A week ago since none of the instruments that I used in my telepath were made. Yet, she had decided to use her magic as a substitution for it. Creating the first musical performance without musical instruments, plus the cutie mark on Her shoulder, had no indication.

It was strange that her cutie mark wasn't the same as the one I saw on the show.

After a couple of days here began experimenting with my magic that I had obtained. I recognized a significant amount of them thanks to me being a fantasy game maker. But during that time, I had to think of a shorter name for myself, mostly because SpaceGodzilla was such a mouthful. Thankfully I remember two nicknames they had besides SpaceGodzilla, remembering that Crystal-Godzilla and Astro-Godzilla were also two names that they had before SpaceGodzilla. So I told everypony in the Empire to call me Astro from now on.


I soon began working on transmutation Magic, thanks to the information I got from King Sombra and the amulet that I had. I started to combine some of the D.N.A that I had Acquired or more likely what this body had Acquired in its previous life.

Thanks to Space-Godzilla's memories, I found out that he had battled the monster Orga on its home planet. It turned out during Space-Godzilla's travel to earth, he encountered a few worlds to begin some training, and one such Planet happened to be the race of Orga. He wasn't the best monster, but a couple of his abilities caught my interest, so I developed a few new abilities with some minor modifications and some transmutation magic.

Ability- DNA absorption: Can absorb or gain DNA from Monster or other beans through biting.

Ability- upgraded greater regeneration: regeneration has been improved now can grow back lost body parts in seconds.(note disability is not at its greatest yet, must unlock DNA to receive Godly regeneration)

Ability- Shoulder cannons: can now shoot Corona beans from shoulder crystals.

Unfortunately, that was the only monster SpaceGodzilla encountered. I couldn't Duplicate any other DNA's that he had consumed on his way to Earth.

Although I could not stop a smile from breaking out on my face, most likely a sneer with this body.

For now, I would use these new abilities later to see how they work. I had an appointment to keep up, I left the room I was in, passing by a couple of my laps that I had in this match, and I created. The first two were just my necessary Alchemy and enchantment rooms.

The next room was for the magic circles that I used to summon things from other worlds.

Next was my psychic room; you could see floating crystals and a couple of my students meditating; I mostly used this place to increase my psychic abilities. During one of my meditations of unicorn decided to participate.

When word got out that the psychic room would improve the Magic within ponies, they began paying me to use my psychic room. Well, more money for me, I guess.

I finally made it to the last room; using my telepathy, I open the door into the chamber full of musical instruments that I had called to this world. I grabbed all the musical instruments that I wanted through my telepath.

I then open the window in front of me, which led to the beautiful Crystal Kingdom that had been restored thanks to my help.

I smelled All the work I was able to help them accomplish. I began to turn back only to stop at the full-grown mirror in the Corner. After I had gotten here and began experimenting with a couple more of the amulet's Powers, I had stumbled upon one transformation that would get me as close to my human Heritage as I can.

In front of the mirror said I light-skinned human male with white hair and a three-pointed horn on the forehead. For once, I just a student 6 feet high I know I was 9 ft tall. My Iris that were once Hazel is now red while my sciera we're now yellow. I had a navy blue jacket on with a metal plate on the shoulder. Well underneath was a red shirt, with navy blue pants and navy blue sneakers. Well, my tail was now 5 feet long.

All I know I looked pretty badass. I could also manipulate crystal's around my body. The only downside to being in this form is that I couldn't use some of my techniques. But with the Crista manipulation, they would have constructed a Crystal Golem that was close to attaching to me. I'll even create arms and Crystal Spears that would fly out and impale things. I could also incase myself in crystals as a defense mechanism.

I was going to continue my analysis until something slammed into Me, Knocking me to the Ground.

“ come on, Papa, you defend a whole empire, but you can't prepare yourself for your daughter's sneak attacks.” said my bundle of joy as she sat on my chest, bouncing up and down.

One hand covered my face as I rubbed my forehead until I had a wicked smile on my face. I look at her with one of my eyes sparkling as she soon saw the smile; her eyes began to turn into pinpricks as she tries to get away.

Scooping her up in my arms, I kept her still as I began her torture... Tickle torture!

“Noooo stop it Daddy haha can't breathe haha, uncle,” Vinyl Announced as she left her tail off.

“All right, you get off this time now. What are you doing here? I thought you had School?” I asked my daughter as I put her down on the ground and conjured up a crystal chair behind me.

“ Oh right yeah, we got a problem, what are the Scouts have just come back to the Crystal Empire to report that our neighboring countries eating attacked by some gigantic creature.” Vinyl Scratch said with a nonchalant attitude.

When she looked back to see me, all she found with an empty-space and a crack in the ground.

“ Daddy, where'd you go?” Vinyl Scratch said as she begins looking for her father.

( location barracks)

Ramming through the doors. I found every guard looking at me with a look of confusion until I saw the Crystal guards captain.

“ Captain, explain to me a report about a monster attacking a neighboring country,” I asked a couple of Crystal golems that began to emerge from the ground and walls.

“ Yes, milord, we just got the report right now. We're getting descriptions of a monster seen attacking Equestria, and the two Royal Sisters have been battling it for the last three days with no avail of stopping it. Are Scout here announces that half of their army has already been demolished, and they may not last your order, sir.” the captain of the Guard said as a platoon of crystal ponies begin to line up behind me.

“ Captain, this is a red alert situation. I want the whole empire on lockdown. I will have all my golems that are here prepared for battle; as for me, I will be heading out to see this thread myself. If you have a description of this creature, I want it immediately.” I said to the captain as I reverted to my original form but still small.

“ Yes, sir, the last report says that the creature has scales of gold with three heads and a tail that splits off into separate ones. The report said that its height is around 140 meters, sir!” the captain announced as I had a pale look on my face. There was only one bloody monster that I knew with that description.

King Ghidorah.” I said in a dark tone as electricity began to spark around me.

( Location Equestria)

[Point of view Luna]

My sister and I breathe heavily as we flu around in the sky, trying to avoid the deadly blast of lightning from this dragon. It has been three days since this Dragon had appeared in our land; our villages have been destroyed. Both solar and lunar guards have been ordered to evacuate all of Equestria.

As well as order them to send word to our neighboring countries about the danger of the golden three-headed dragons.

When it first emerged me and my sister were in a shocking exit seen one of the most massive creatures on Equus, but then when it began firing lightning bolts from its mouths and destroying Villages nearby the castle, we took action.

My sister wanted to use diplomacy first, which turned out horribly when The Dragon almost ate her. We then begin a battle with the Beast. Even with all our Alicorns power, we could barely get the creature to acknowledge Us.

We decided to try and use the elements of harmony, but to our horror, it had a sim it did not affect until my sister guided me towards a large gash on its chest. The Elements of Harmony had done something, but this creature was so large all they could do was leave only one wound on it. With the elements also draining on both my sister and me, we could not use them again, or we would not stand against this creature.

So for the 3-days straight, we fought, using our magic, strength, and Pegasus's magic to manipulation whether to give us the advantage. As my sister use distractions and created weather clouds, two compromises its Vision. I fluent close-combat gaining its attention as it fired all three of its lightning bolt at me. Which I would counter with one of my own, barely able to stop one beam with my magic.

I was going to continue until I heard a scream of pain; looking for this guy, I saw Celestia being smack away by the massive dragon's wings; as she flew, I noticed she was heading straight towards me.

Bracing myself, I got into a position to catch my sister. I had only one thing on my mind at that moment. 'This is going to hurt.'

Crash

I lay in a creator with my sister on top of me. I felt a few bones break as well. I soon began to feel the fatigue and pain of the battle starting to affect my body.

I look up to see the Golden Dragon, the two heads on the side or moving around, shooting Electric beams across the land. Will I notice the middle one focusing its attack on us?

“ Sister, I don't think we're going to make it to the creatures too powerful. The elements could barely do anything to it.” I said in mild fear as I held onto my sister as I could feel my ears pinned down to my head.

Celestia looking at the situation, could not think of what to do. The only thing she did was turn around and hold me and a hug Whispering quiet thoughts to me.

SHH SHH, it's okay, sister, close your eyes and don't look. It'll be over quickly.” Celestia said as she hugged me tighter, as tears fell from her eyes. I began to Hug her back we brace for the attack.

Just as the attack was about to be launched, a roar with heard, causing both sisters to open their eyes wide, looking up they saw a large Crystal with electricity circling it launch right at the middle heads neck.

My sister and I looked on in shock as the crystal Pierce through the neck and out through the back, cutting the head off, cutting its power, and letting the head dropped towards the ground. Blood was shooting everywhere from the missing head in the middle as the other two heads began to Roar out in pain and anger.

Looking to see where they heard the roar coming from me, my sister was shocked to see a creature just like this dragon, But it showed many differences.

This creature stood on two legs just like the Dragon, but instead of gold scales, this one had navy blue with a red underbelly. It had a long tail longer than this dragon that we've been fighting had. On its back, I could see large crystals that were protruding all the way towards the tip of its tail. Two large crystals could be seen protruding on both sides of its shoulder blades; on its forehead would seem like a tiny yellow Crystal crown.

But what had my attention was the glowing orange eyes glaring at the Golden Dragon. Before I could continue my wondering, a voice spoke inside my head and from the look for my sister as well as hers.

“Princesses of Equestria, I recommend standing back. because I'm about to rip this creature apart .”The voice said as the new creature roared out as it began charging at the Dragon. I noticed on closer examination that its feet were a bit off the ground.

The golden dragon with its last two heads began launching electricity at the newcomer. But the moment they were about to connect, a shield appeared a few feet in front of it. Deflecting the beams, it's soon open its mouth and launched out its own electric blast. Just like the golden dragons, except for this one was orange. In color, I watched as the orange electricity flew through the sky until I watched it is to believe as spin around and hit the golden dragon Piercing the back of its wings.

I watched as both of the remaining dragon heads began roaring, making growling or hissing sounds. The other creature looked at the dragon, annoyed, and was getting angrier the more the Dragon roared.

“ You're getting annoying, Ghidorah. I'm going to end this now.” The creature said as I finally got the name of this dragon.

I walked at the dragons began to struggle to tear its wings off from where it was impaled; the two remaining hands began to thrash around wildly, shooting more electric beans all around destroy nearby mountains, and hitting abandoned towns.

I watched as the creature floated into the air, and becoming case and crystals. I watched in Fascination as the crystals begin to envelop its legs and arms As the crystals on its back row enormous. It soon started floating in the air with his body started to in case itself in crystals. The only parts of the body that was not in-case in crystals now. Its tail, chest, and head, two large crystals on the ground, ripped out of the ground as they floated towards the creature in the sky; they began to transform into giant claw-like crystals floated where the arms of this creature would have been.

It looked down at the dragon, which I had now noticed was looking on and slight fear. It's beginning backing away, but the moment it took one step back, a massive Crystal Wall emerged behind it.

“ you've caused a lot of trouble, King Ghidorah. You killed the inhabited of Mars. You invaded a planet more times than any other creature I know. But your worst crime is the attempted murder of my little brother!” the creature Row the last as crystals from its back shot out electricity begin to follow them as they flew right towards the dragon, which was shaking in fear.

Soon, both crystals impaled themselves into the Dragon's tattered wings, pinning the dragon into the crystal wall.

Soon, the giant creature floated towards the dragon, trying to tear itself out of the wall until it stopped as both heads looked at the single massive being in fear.

“ For your crimes against my family, for the murder of all those you've killed, I sentence you two death.” the creature announced in a cold Fury. No sooner had the creature said this, its large Crystal Claus impaled themselves into the dragon's chess, beginning to tear its flesh off.

The dragon roar out in pain and agony as blood and scales fell towards the ground. I had to suppress a gag, as I which flesh and muscle fall towards the ground covering the land with blood.

I heard a hurling noise nearby. Looking towards my left, I see my sister hunched over behind a bush emptying her stomach at the side of the Gore in front of us.

Turning back, I saw that the dragon was no longer making noises. I saw the lifeless eyes on both heads. I watched as the creature began to transform back into its original form. It looked at this now-dead King Ghidorah; I believe the name was, with a look of hatred, and then somehow used magic to float the severed head on the ground tortoise face.

I assume my lunch as I wash it, take a bite off of the head, I could hear the crunching from here even though the creatures miles away from us.

But then a white hoof over my mouth; I noticed that the charter was looking directly at my sister and me.

I shouldn't fear thinking this creature was about to attack us until the voice came into my head again. Which I doubt figure it out was coming from this creature.

“ Princesses of Equestria, I seek an audience with you in the next year. Come to the Crystal Empire, where I now call my home. You will have questions about this creature as well as myself.” The crystallize being said as the beginning floating off the ground began studying north towards the Crystal Empire.

As I watched it fly off, I only had one thought while looking at it float away.

“ What In bucking Equus is going on,” I said using the Royal Canterlot voice as my sister came over to pat me on the back reassuringly.

{Location winter Wasteland}

( point of view last Astro/SpaceGodzilla)

As I kept flying back towards the Crystal Empire could still not get wet, King Ghidorah said to me. The fact that I even understood him when I wasn't using telepathy to read his mind so was disturbing.

“ You think you've won SpaceGodzilla? We will return and Conquer this land, we will bring our allies, we will bring that to this world, and you will suffer as you watch this land burn!” King Ghidorah Set it at plunge my crystal claws into his chest, ripping out his heart and crushing it in my hand.

His words kept echoing in my head. If he's allied, come if he can bring more Kaiju here. Then I'm going to have to make some allies of my own. I'll have to do whatever I can to protect this land. I may have to create my own G-Force here.

But all was not lost. At least I was able to get new abilities from that decapitated head that I eat.

Ability Acquired: Durability - scales are incredibly thick and cannot be pierced with conventional weaponry. Even Godzilla's atomic breath cannot pierce through the scales, only burn them.

Ability Acquired: Energy Shield - can surround yourself in a golden energy shield that can absorb projectile attacks and fire them back at their source with increased force.

Ability Acquired:Gravity Beams - spit powerful gravity beams from Your mouth or shoulder crystals. Gravity beams can singe Godzilla's skin and level entire city blocks in one hit.

Ability Acquired: Thunder Spark - can withhold your gravity beam and release a strong electric surge through your bite.

I was small to myself as I began to think of plans on defending this planet from the other Kaijus.

While thinking this, I had not noticed Some crystals on my body had fallen off, each one glowing different colors as they soon flew off in different directions of the world.

Comments ( 15 )

Fun I can't wait to see more. :pinkiehappy:

okay, but you need to get a beta reader, there are a lot of spelling mistakes

Thank you for finally updating this story, just work on grammar.

Great work keep it up

HALLELUJAH! It Lives YES!!

-----Noticed Some Stuff That Confused Me-----

Ability- upgraded greater regeneration: regeneration has been improved now can grow back lost body parts in seconds.(note disability is not at its greatest yet, must unlock DNA to receive Godly regeneration)

Is That Suppose To Say "Note This Ability"? Because I'm Sure That Aint A disability

I smelled All the work I was able to help them accomplish. I began to turn back only to stop at the full-grown mirror in the Corner. After I had gotten here and began experimenting with a couple more of the amulet's Powers, I had stumbled upon one transformation that would get me close to my human Heritage as I can.

Smiled? Crystals Smell? Ohhh Wait...

“ Oh right yeah we got a problem, what are the Scouts have just come back to the Crystal Empire to report that are neighboring countries eating attacked by some gigantic creature.” Vinyl Scratch said with a nonchalant attitude.

Getting? Though that would be hilarious

I shouldn't fear thinking this creature was about to attack us until the voice came into my head again. Which I doubt figure it out was coming from this creature.

“ Princesses of Equestria, I seek an audience with you in the next year. Come to the Crystal Empire where I now call my home. You will have questions about this creature as well as myself.” The crystallize being said as the beginning floating off the ground began studying north towards the Crystal Empire.

As I watched it fly off, I only had one thought while looking at it float away.

“ What In bucking Equus is going on.” I said using the Royal Canterlot voice as my sister came over to Pat me on the back reassuringly.

{Location winter Wasteland}

( point of view last Astro/SpaceGodzilla)

As I kept flying back towards the Crystal Empire could still not get wet King Ghidorah said to me. The fact that I even understood him when I wasn't using telepath to read his mind, so that was disturbing.

“ You think you've won SpaceGodzilla, We will return and Conquer this land, we will bring our allies, we will bring that to this world, and you will suffer as you watch this land burn!” King Ghidorah Set it at plunge my crystal claws into his chest ripping out his heart and crushing in my hand.

His words kept echoing in my head if he's allied come if he can bring more Kaiju here. Then I'm going to have to make some allies of my own. I'll have to do whatever I can to protect this land.I may have to create my own G-Force here.

But all was not lost at least I was able to get new abilities from that decapitated head that I eat.

Ability Acquired:Durability -scales are incredibly thick and cannot be pierced with conventional weaponry. Even Godzilla's atomic breath cannot pierce through the scales, only burn them.

Ability Acquired:Energy Shield- can surround yourself in a golden energy shield that can absorb projectile attacks and fire them back at their source with increased force.

Ability Acquired:Gravity Beams- spit powerful gravity beams from Your mouth or shoulder crystals. Gravity beams can singe Godzilla's skin and level entire city blocks in one hit.

Ability Acquired:Thunder Spark- can withhold your gravity beam and release a strong electric surge through your bite.

I was smalling to my self as I begin to think of plans on how to defend this planet from the other Kaijus.

While thinking this I had not noticed Some crystals on my body had fallen off, each one glowing different colors as they soon flew off in different directions of the world.

Look At What Was Marked Red To See What I'm Pointing Out.

YES!!!! IT STILL LIVES!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

It has been a while but good job keep it up

In front of the mirror said I light skinned human male with white hair and a three-pointed horn on the forehead. For once I just student 6 feet high I know was 9 ft tall. My Iris that were once Hazel is now red while my sciera we're now yellow. I had a navy blue jacket on with a metal plate on the shoulder well underneath was a red shirt, with a navy blue pants and navy blue sneakers.

This is what I hate most, turning a non-human character into a human, WHY? Your character was already fine as a kaiju, why on earth did you turn him human!?
I thought I was going to enjoy a non-human story with SpaceGodzilla.
This is not SpaceGodzilla, i will no longer follow this story.
Sorry but I hate when people do that

Bruh, I love this story! Could use an editor, but I still can't wait for the next chapter!

Lol. Space Godzilla? I am intrigued but also curious on how the size differences work out.

Buuuutttt I mostly want to read because Godzilla....

When does the next chapter coming out

Ability Acquired: Thunder Spark

Please continue!!!!!

Login or register to comment