• Published 8th Oct 2017
  • 475 Views, 51 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk: The Arrival of Derp - TheMajorTechie



Quite self explanatory.

  • ...
3
 51
 475

The Derpster Arrives

Author's Note:

:derpytongue2: Now with 100% more derp! :derpytongue2:

You don’t need to read the first story to read this. In a way, this is both a rewrite to include Derpy, and a sequel to the original fic. :twilightsmile:

“Hey,”

Urk.

“Hellooooooo?”

“Go back to sleep, Pinkie.” I groaned. It was a Saturday, and on days like these, sleep was golden.

“How about a muffin?”

... That’s new. The voice, I mean.

I cracked an eye ope--

Well geez, that sure sounds like it hurt. Do you want some tape? Oh! I got superglue!

What-- no. Please get out of my head for now, Pinkie. Who’s the new girl, anyways?

Okies! I’ve just ba-”-arely pulled Derpy from your backpack. She said she wanted muffins.”

Wait, what?

"Do you wanna say hi to her? Say hi, Derpy!"

"Hya!"

Hrm.

Finally, I arose from my wonderful slumber that allowed me to traverse across multiple realities created by my own willpower sleep to take a better look at the pony in question.

“Hya! I’m Muffins! Do you want some Derpy?”

Erm. Pretty sure that didn't come out correctly.

“Sure?” I murmured, mildly afraid of what could possibly come from the pony Pinkie had brought with her.

*MMMMUUUUFFFFFFFIIINNNNNSSSSS!!!*

Oh. My house is now flooded with muffins. I kinda expected that.

“Where’d you get those, anyways, uh... Derpy?” I asked, wading through the chest-deep sea of muffins that had appeared seconds prior. At least, I’m assuming that the mare switched “Muffins” and “Derpy” when she said that...

Pinkie ruffled her mane, causing a handful more muffins to rain down. Welp. That sure explains it.

“Also, how did she get here?”

Derpy waved her hoof in dismissal, sending a muffin ricocheting past my head. “I just got ejected from reality. Again!”

"No," Pinkie countered with a pout, "You said you wanted to know what I was doing when I reappeared in Equestria!"

I’ll ignore that for now.

“So... uh, what are we gonna do now?” I asked, still wading through the muffins, “We’re kinda trapped in... muffins.”

Pinkie shrugged, and moments later, a loud sucking sound, followed by the visible draining of muffins began to occur. Soon enough, the room was once again muffin-free. (That is, if you don’t count the one Derpy’s still holding.)