• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 11,765 Views, 446 Comments

Prince Sonic the Hedgehog - castroedgar316



One night princess Celestia was gazing at the moon remembering the incident that happened less that a thousand years ago when a bright blue light appears before her.

  • ...
54
 446
 11,765

PreviousChapters Next
A New Chapter in Life

Not too long after Sonic teleported both himself and the the others out of the ruined castle, we see them having fun at the 'equestria is saved/happy family reunion for Sonic and the Princesses' party Pinkie threw not too long after arriving back to ponyville.

Princess Luna was a bit shy around all the ponies that were at the party, but thanks to her sister and Sonic being at her side she soon got used to being around other ponies again, although it did take a while. Once she did become more confident in meeting new ponies, Sonic separated from them and met up Twilight, Spike (who woke up lot too long after they got back),and their five new friends.

"I've got to say Pinkie, you sure can throw the best parties." Sonic said with a smile.

"When it comes to throwing parties, I'm pretty much the best!" Pinkie said in an excited tone.

"So guys, what are you going to do now? Now that Nightmare Moon is no longer an issue and all." Rainbow Dash asked.

"We're not completely sure yet." Twilight said.

"How about we worry about it later? Let's just enjoy the party in the meantime." Sonic said.

"Now that is something we all can agree on!" exclaimed Pinkie.

Everyone nodded and continued to enjoy the party.


About an hour after the party ended, we find Sonic, the Princesses, Spike, and the the newly found mane 6 in ponyville library discussing about Sonic and co's day in ponyville and the obstacles they faced in the Everfree Forest. Princess Celestia was quite proud that Twilight had been able to make some new friends (despite the way she was towards them at first), and how Sonic had assisted her in throughout the day. Then came the subject of Twilight, Sonic, and Spike returning to canterlot. Twilight already agreed with Princess Celestia that she would stay in ponyville to learn more about friendship.

"What do you plan on doing Sonic?" Asked Princess Celestia, "I suppose you'd want to come back with me and your Aunt Luna so we can catch up on current events."

After giving it some thought Sonic responded, "As much as I do want to connect with Aunt Luna, I think I'd like to stay in ponyville as well. I'm actually starting to get used to this place, gives me more places I could go for when I decide to go on a run, but don't worry, I'll extra careful when I do. As for connecting with Aunt Luna, I'm sure you'd like to do so as well, besides, I'm sure we'll get plenty of times to do so."

After hearing this Princess Celestia smiled, "As much as I'd like you to return with us, I have to face the fact that your already all grown up and need to make you decisions, very well Sonic you can stay, just promise me you'll keep in touch and stay out of trouble."

"I will mom." Sonic said as he gave her a hug. Princess Celestia then returned the embrace with her wings while nuzzling Sonic. She wanted hold onto him for as long as she could before they go their separate ways.

After embracing each other for a minute or two, they finally let go of each other them that's when Rainbow Dash asked, "Hey Sonic where are you going to stay though?"

"Oh that's easy, I'll be living in the library with Twilight and Spike. Someone needs to help Spike make sure Twilight doesn't does too much research that she forgets to eat and sleep." Sonic replied.

"Hey!" Twilight said not liking the last part of what Sonic said. This caused everyone else in the library to laugh.


"Goodbye my little ponies, take good care." Princess Celestia said as she and Princess Luna were about to head back to canterlot via chariot. "And you too Sonic and I hope we see each other again soon."

"You too mom." Sonic said as the chariot took off.

"Well should we do now?" Applejack asked.

"Oh how about we have party!?" Pinkie suggested

"Pinkie need I remind you we already had a party." Rarity pointed out.

"How about me and Sonic have that race he promised!" Rainbow Dash said.

"I'm pretty sure we'd all want to do something we all can take part of, if you don't mind me suggesting." Fluttershy said.

"How about we take a walk around ponyville?" Twilight asked, "Me, Sonic, and Spike only got to see part of it when be were check on the preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration, and we can get a few conversations while we're at it."

"That's not a bad idea Twilight." Sonic said.

"I can agree with that." Applejack said.

"I do as well." Rarity agreed.

"Same here." Said Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, and Spike.

"Then it's settled." Twilight Said, "Let's get started shall we?"

Once they started Sonic couldn't help but smile as he thought, 'I have a feeling staying in ponyville is going to be one of the best decision I've ever made!'

PreviousChapters Next