• Published 4th Jul 2017
  • 1,293 Views, 35 Comments

Sonic and Equestria Girls: Journey into Dreams - SonicAKG



Sonic, the Equestria Girls and their friends venture to the Dream World with help from NiGHTS

  • ...
3
 35
 1,293

Into Dreams Part 2

Into Dreams part 2

Nightmare Rarity admired herself with awe as she examined her entire body with a delightful smile. Reala looked on, with a slightly confused expression at what had just happened. He then turned around to face Wizeman.

“Sir, what have you done exactly?” Reala questioned.

“It is simple. I infused her body with some of my power, combining it with the magic inside of her body. This has transformed her into my loyal servant. Her power is equivalent to that of a level 1 Nightmaren such as yourself.” Wizeman explained.

“I see now! Ingenious!” Reala praised.

Nightmare Rarity was so focused on her new look, she didn’t even seem to notice Reala or Wizeman. She stared at her arms, legs, examined her skirt and the new armor around her. She was visibly pleased with what she saw.

“Wow, I just feel incredible! I must look as good as I feel!” She said as she looked down at the golden band on her arm in order to see her reflection. She saw her face and she beamed. She flipped her hair back a little bit.

“I’m just gorgeous!” She squealed.

“Are you finished yet? There’s work to be done.” She heard Reala say to her. She turned towards him and when her eyes landed on him, all the delight faded from her face. She eyed him up and down and looked disapprovingly.

“Who are you supposed to be?” She said in a snobbish tone filled with distaste. Reala gave her a slight glare due to the way she spoke.

“I am Reala. I-” He started before Nightmare Rarity cut off as she waved her hand in his face.

“Yeah, I don’t care.” She dismissed and she turned away from him condescendingly. Reala’s reaction was filled with a mixture of slight astonishment and anger. He hated being disrespected and he glared at her more intensely. Nightmare Rarity didn’t notice him at all. Her attention was now towards Wizeman, who she gave a sinister smile.

“Master Wizeman, I have just the idea to help you take over Nightopia.” She proposed.

“Continue.” Wizeman said, open to hearing her suggestion.

“Where I came from, there are these objects known as Chaos Emeralds. They are absolutely fabulous to look at! And they are just as powerful as they are beautiful. I still have access to my waking body. I could retrieve them for you.” Nightmare Rarity suggested.

“Hmmm, this plan of yours shows much promise. Very well then, go fetch these emeralds at once. Your talk of their power interests me.” Wizeman responded. Nightmare Rarity bowed at his response.

“Of course sir. I won’t let you down.” She promised. Nightmare Rarity turned around to make her leave, but before she did, she looked at Reala again. He folded his arms at her with displeasure.

“Just a heads up. If you and I are going to work together, you sooo need a wardrobe upgrade. I can’t have you looking like that while you’re with me. I’ll make you look good. Not as good as me of course, but I’ll see what I can do.” Nightmare Rarity informed him. Reala didn’t know how to respond to her attitude. This time, he was more confused than angry as he gave her a look of uncertainty. Before he could respond, Nightmare Rarity vanished in a swirl of dark mist, glittering with small stars.

“Master….” Reala said, not having confidence in his newest partner.

“Patience Reala. Let us see what she is capable of.” Wizeman said.


Back in the real world, Rarity’s eyes opened up after they flashed dark purple. She rose up from her couch quickly and smirked.

“This mortal body does indeed serve a good purpose. And plus, I still look great in it! Now, to claim those emeralds for Wizeman.” She declared as she headed towards the door of her home and exited it.

In his workshop, Tails was making adjustments to his Miles Electric. The back was opened up and Tails was screwing in some screws inside it as he sat at his desk. He was extremely focused on his work. He then heard a knock at his door, making him drop the screwdriver and turn towards it.

“It’s probably Sonic checking up to see how the Tornado’s coming along. I told him I’d get to it.” Tails said with a slight sigh as he walked to up to the door. When he opened it, he saw, much to his surprise, Rarity in front of him. She stood there with a warm smile.

“Oh, hi Rarity. What brings you by?” Tails asked.

“What, I can’t just come and see how my favorite genius is doing?” She replied as she gave Tails a slight wink. Tails didn’t expect this and his eyes darted to the floor, filled with embarrassment.

“Oh, favorite huh?” Tails said, slightly flattered.

“You heard me. So, can I come in?” Rarity said.

“Yeah, uh, sure thing.” Tails awkwardly responded. He really was shy around girls.

Rarity then entered in, not taking her eyes off Tails as her look developed into a slightly flirtatious one. Tail’s cheeks turned slightly pink and his eyes once again examined the floor.

“You must be working soooo hard, you should relax a little.” Rarity suggested as she looked around the workshop. (“Where does he keep those emeralds?”)

“Well, you know us geniuses, we gotta keep our work up.” Tails said proudly.

“If that’s the case, then you don’t mind doing me a small favor, do you Tails?” Rarity requested as she approached him and rubbed her finger alongside his arm. The pink on Tail’s cheeks turned a brighter red. He was really trying to avoid eye contact as his eyes darted around the room.

“Uh,, y-yeah, sure!” Tails said, trying to keep cool.

“You are such a dear.” Rarity added as she placed her hands on his chin and looked him directly in the eye. Tails was lost with how pretty her clear, blue eyes were and he got a silly smile. “You see, I was hoping I could perhaps take a look at the Chaos Emeralds you have. I want to design some new clothes and I think seeing how beautiful they are would give me the right inspiration.”

“I don’t know if I should. I mean, the emerald should only be use-” Tails began to say as he turned away from Rarity to think about her request before she turned his head toward her. She gave him such beautiful smile and Tails felt butterflies in his chest.

“It would make me very happy.” Rarity said in a seductive tone.

“While I get that you would love to see them, I still gotta say...... no. The emeralds should only be used in case of an emergency. Sorry, hope you're ok with it.” Tails finally decided as he rubbed the back of his head, making Rarity let him go. He didn't notice the frown she formed on her face. This was not what she wanted to hear.

"(What's with this geek anyway?! He should be like putty in my hand! He should be glad that I'm even speaking to him. Doesn't he see that there's a ten standing right in front?!)" Rarity bitterly thought as she silently grit her teeth. She changed her frown to a forced smile.

"Oh, but Tails, it would just only be for a second. And besides, wouldn't it be good for you to take a break from the responsibility of guarding the emeralds?" She suggested.

"Well, responsibility's just part of being a hero." Tails said, trying to sound very heroic as he rubbed his fist on his chest. Rarity's frown became less discrete upon hearing this.

"Ugh, I sooo do not have time for this!" She suddenly declared, making Tails puzzled by her statement. His eyes focused on her.

"Wait, what?" Tails said. He then noticed the malicious smile form on Rarity's face.

Rarity looked up at Tails. A dark mist enveloped her entire body suddenly, revealing herself as Nightmare Rarity. Tails looked on in shock as he gasped in panic and backed away slightly from this new Rarity. He definitely wasn't expecting this to happen.

“Rarity?! What’s going on?!” Tails cried.

“I'm taking the emeralds, whether you like it or not!” Nightmare Rarity declared as her hand glowed a dark blue color and she pointed it towards Tails, making him glow like her hand and he levitated above the ground. Tails flailed his limbs around before he was slammed into the wall with great force. He struggled, but he couldn't move. Her grip was too strong.

"Where do you keep the emeralds kid? I won't ask twice." Nightmare Rarity said in a menacing tone as she closed in on Tails.

"Rarity....why are you doing this?" Tails asked, his voice full of fear.

"My master needs those emeralds. Your little brain wouldn't be able to understand his great plan, so no need to explain. Now, be a dear and give me the emeralds." Nightmare Rarity responded. Her grip became tighter and Tails grunted. His eyes darted to a yellow safe placed on top of a counter on his left. Nightmare Rarity noticed his eyes and she smirked.

"Oh, what's so important in there?" She questioned.

"N-Nothing!" Tails lied. He wasn't very good at lying either.

Nightmare Rarity extended her other hand towards the yellow safe and it glowed blue and was brought close to her. Tails watched helplessly as she tore off the door of the safe and pulled out a clear container. In it were the 6 emeralds. Nightmare Rarity almost gasped upon seeing them. They were all so magnificent.

"These are amazing! Not as much as me, but they come close! Wizeman will be so pleased!" Nightmare Rarity said as she let Tails go as she grabbed a hold of the container, dropping him to the floor with a loud thud. Tails lifted himself up to see Nightmare Rarity with the emeralds. She turned to him.

"Thanks for the emeralds kid! See you around!" She gloated.

Nightmare Rarity then disappeared in the same dark mist with the emeralds, leaving behind an upset Tails as he watched her leave. Tails hit himself in the head hard due to what just happened.

.“I need to call Sonic and the others. This isn’t good.” Tails realized as he took his phone out his pocket.


YOU LOST THE EMERALDS!!!!???” Knuckles shouted at Tails, who winced slightly at how loud his yell was. Tail’s face was filled with a shame as he rubbed his arm and looked down at the ground nervously. Inside his workshop was Sonic, Silver, Manic, Shadow and the Rainbooms as well, crowded around him.

“Easy Knux, how about we let Tails explain what happened?” Sonic suggested as he placed his hands on Knuckles’s shoulder. Knuckles did a slight sigh as he calmed down and he crossed his arms, still not too happy with Tails.

“Thanks, Sonic.” Tails said as he managed to lift his head up to explain to the others.

“Start from the beginning. How’d you lose them?” Sunset said.

“Ok, so this morning, I was just working in my shop. When all of a sudden, Rarity came there.” Tails began. Hearing Rarity’s name, made everyone perk up.

“Rarity? Last time I was with her, she seemed really down because her designs got rejected? What does she have to do with this? Did whoever take the emeralds hurt her as well?” Silver suddenly said, his voice full of concern.

“I’m getting to that. The thing is, Rarity was the one who stole them.” Tails explained, making the rest of them look at him with astonishment and confusion, except for Shadow, who just raised his eyebrow with interest.

“Rarity? That makes no sense.” AppleJack pointed out.

“Are you sure you’re not talking about another Rarity? Our Rarity would never ever, ever, ever, ever, do something like that.” Pinkie Pie added.

“I know it doesn’t make any sense, but believe me, it was her. There was something different about her. First, she looked normal, but then when she got the emeralds, her appearance changed. She looked well...evil.” Tails said.

"Evil? Oh, no! Has Rarity been taken over by some kind of evil magic!?" Sunset asked him, clearly troubled by the idea.

"Sunset, I think that could be the case. She wasn’t being herself. I think she's in trouble. ” Tails informed.

“Of course, she is. We need to find to her now!” Silver declared. (“Man, I shouldn't have left her by herself.”)

“Yeah, but we don’t have any idea where she went.” Rainbow Dash brought up.

“That’s true. All she mentioned about was having some kind of master who she took the emerald from. All I got was that his name is Wizeman. That’s still pretty vague.” Tails agreed and he slumped down to the ground and held his head. “I'm sorry I couldn't stop her.”

Sonic came down to Tails and he placed his hand on his shoulder reassuringly, making Tails look up at him. Knuckles looked down at Tails and his expression softened. He gave Tails a slight smile, over his anger for Tail's loss. Tails slightly smiled as well.

“No worries. We’ll just have to get the emeralds back and save Rarity at the same time. Just another Tuesday.” Sonic told him. “Besides, she didn’t get all the emeralds, remember?”

Sonic looked back to Shadow, who took out his pocket the green Chaos Emerald he normally had. Tails' face brightened up.

“Of course! It’s a good thing Shadow keeps holding onto that one. Let’s do it, bro.” Tails said his voice, now full of hope and he and Sonic fist-bumped.

"We'll find whoever's behind this and 'ask' for the emeralds back." Knuckles said as he hit his fist together, prepared to bust some heads.

“But first, we need to find Rarity. Tails said he no idea where she was. I hope she’s ok.” Fluttershy said, greatly worried about her friend.

“I think I have the answer that.” Manic gladly announced as he leaned against the door, making all eyes turn on him. “I myself had to deal with Rarity missing across dimensions. It’s a long story, I’ll explain some other time. But the point is, in order to find out where she was, I just took an item of hers and used Chaos Control while holding it. Led me right to her.” Now he was met with looks that were both surprised and impressed at the same time.

“I must admit. That’s pretty smart of you, Manic. I’m impressed.” Shadow admitted.

“Hehe thanks.” Manic simply responded. He wasn't used to being praised by Shadow of all people.

“An item of Rarity’s? I guess anything could work.” Rainbow Dash said.

“I’ll be back.” Silver said suddenly as he lifted himself up with his psychic powers and he flew out of the door quickly. Silver flew across the city and he came across Canterlot High School. He floated down in front of the window to the band room. Silver opened up the window using his powers and saw Rarity’s keytar. Silver brought it towards himself and he then closed the window. Silver flew back to Tail’s workshop and he landed back in front.

“This should do it.” Silver said as he held it up.“Shadow, pass me the emerald.” Silver added, making Shadow throw it to him as he caught it.

“Ok then. Hold tight everyone.” Silver said. Sonic and the others then crowded around Silver as he held the emerald above the keytar.

“Group hug!” Pinkie said as she gripped Fluttershy, Shadow, and Knuckles in her arms, making them groan at how tight and strong she was. The latter two placed their hands on Sonic and Sunset, who held on to Silver directly. Rainbow Dash and AppleJack held onto to Knuckles and Shadow, leaving Tails and Manic to place their hands on their two shoulders.

“Chaos...Control!!” Silver yelled, making a giant green aura envelop him and the others before they disappeared in a giant green flash.