• Published 4th Jul 2017
  • 1,293 Views, 35 Comments

Sonic and Equestria Girls: Journey into Dreams - SonicAKG



Sonic, the Equestria Girls and their friends venture to the Dream World with help from NiGHTS

  • ...
3
 35
 1,293

Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

When the flash had died down, Nightmare was nowhere to be found alongside Wizeman. NiGHTS and the group looked around to find themselves back in the Dream Gate where they had started their journey after they opened their eyes. It was all peaceful and quiet.

"So...I guess we won then?" Knuckles said.

"We're out of that awful place and I don't see Wizeman anymore..so I think so." Fluttershy said.

NiGHTS looked down at the emerald they held, completely dumbfounded at what had just occurred. Wizeman was right. These emeralds were no joke.

"I can barely feel Wizeman's presence. Whatever happened, we won't have to worry about him for a looooong time." NiGHTS said as they floated up.

"Sweet! The good guys win as usual!" Sonic said as pointed himself.

NiGHTS did a paraloop of victory while everyone else celebrated happily with Knuckles and Sunset fist bumping and Pinkie jumped up and down excitedly. Rainbow Dash put her arms around Tails and Fluttershy while AppleJack adjusted her hat and Manic twirled his drumsticks. Rarity turned to Silver and she gave him a smile and Silver did the same as he folded his arms. They had overcome the nightmare and gotten back the emeralds. Suddenly, Pinkie stopped jumping and her face turned serious as she gasped loudly.

"I almost forget! Shadow!" Pinkie exclaimed, making everyone face her.

"Oh, right. He stayed behind to face Reala...did he make it out?" NiGHTS wondered as they floated down to Pinkie.

They all became worried, especially Pinkie as she began to look around desperately. The others looked towards each other. It wouldn't be much of a victory if they lost Shadow in the process.

The team heard slight groaning behind them and they turned around to see Shadow lying against the fountain, with his eyes beginning to open. Shadow rubbed his forehead. Pinkie lost her worried look and she formed a huge smile.

"Shadow! You're ok!" She yelled as she rushed towards him and threw her arms around him, catching him in a giant hug. Shadow groaned even louder than before.

"What were you expecting from the Ultimate Lifeform?" He managed to say as Pinkie's hug grew tighter and he winced.

"By the way, heads up." NiGHTS said as they tossed the green emerald back to Shadow, who caught it. He looked down and smirked.

"It's good to have this back." He said. He then teleported out of Pinkie's hug, making her blink twice. He ended up next to Sonic when he reappeared.

"Great, we're all back to together and with all the emeralds. "Silver said as everyone huddled together.

NiGHTS floated down into the middle of the circle and they looked around at the group. They gave them a grateful smile.

"I want to say, thank you all for helping me stop Wizeman. And for making this my best adventure yet! It was awesome!" NiGHTS praised.

"No, thank you, NiGHTS. We wouldn't have been able to do this without your help. And you helped save me. I am so grateful." Rarity said as they took their hand.

"No problem."

"Well, I guess we should get headed back to our world now. Again, NiGHTS, thank you so much." Sunset said.

"Anytime! If you guys ever want to come back to Nightopia, feel free to drop in and I'll be waiting." NiGHTS promised.

"It's a pinkie-promise! We need to have the best party ever!" Pinkie declared, causing NiGHTS to chuckle.

Sonic and the group clutched the emeralds in their hands and they all looked to NiGHTS, who waved farewell to them.They each smiled save for Shadow, who just turned away. They began to glow and they then vanished into a white flash, leaving Nightopia. NiGHTS stopped waving and looked up to the sky.

"See you guys soon."


The next day at the Carousel Boutique, Rarity was in her room at her desk. She was wearing her eyeglasses as she was sketching on a blank piece of paper. She was heavily concentrated on what she was doing as she drew like crazy. Suddenly, she heard a loud knock at her window, causing her to fumble as she dropped the pencil. Rarity sighed.

"Oh, what could that be?" She said mildly annoyed as she headed to the window.

When Rarity looked out the window, she saw Silver floating there in a green aura, much to her surprise. She opened the window up.

"Silver?! Why didn't you use the door?"

"I knocked for like 10 minutes, so I figured you would be here. Can I come in?"

Rarity stepped back, allowing Silver to enter her room. He floated down next to her and lost his glowing aura.

"So, what brings you by?" Rarity asked.

"I just came in to check on you, see how you were doing after going all evil-overlord."Silver explained.

"Oh, well I just needed to lie down for quite a bit after that whole fiasco. But I should be fine. I've been through worse." Rarity replied.

"Don't know what could be worse than having your will taken from you and becoming an evil maniac, but if you say so." Silver responded. He turned to her desk and he noticed the drawings. He approached one and he picked it up.

"Back to work already? What's this for?" He asked her.

"New designs for the Canterlot theater. If they didn't like my old ones, I'll just make them better. As you would say, never give up, even if you're told to." She reminded him.

Silver slightly smiled and he placed the drawing back down. He was glad to see Rarity had gone back to her passion for fashion.

"Well, if you're doing fine, then I'll just be on my way." Silver said as headed to the window.

"Silver..wait."

Silver turned to see Rarity, who was looking down on the floor as she tugged her skirt. It was if she was ashamed to look him in the eye. She had a look of guilt on her face.

"I...do remember my time under Wizeman's control...the things I said and did...." Rarity started." Like...showing you a happy future."

Silver winced at the thought of that. He had really tried his best to forgot about it. Honestly, giving it up was the hardest thing he had ever done in his life. In fact, he was still wondering if he made the right choice in that direction.

"...I just wanted to say....I'm sorry. I know it was a dream come true for you...and giving it up must have been awful. I can't help but feel terrible for what I did.. Rarity continued, her voice full of remorse and she looked firmly down at the ground.

Rarity felt a hand on her shoulder and she looked up to see Silver, giving her a look of reassurance.

"Listen, you don't need to apologize. It wasn't your fault, it was Wizeman's. I admit, while practically erasing him from existence did make me feel better, it really did suck giving up that dream." Silver admitted. "But, I'll just have to keep aiming to make it happen on my own. Besides, right now, even if I don't have my dream world, I have some nice things here. Like you."

Hearing Silver's words made Rarity blush like crazy as she slightly turned away from him. Silver realized what he said, and his cheeks turned red as well as he stepped back from Rarity a little bit. He began to tap his fingers together nervously. Now it was awkward between the two of them.

"And Sonic, Sunset and the others!" He quickly added, but it was too late. It was still pretty awkward as Rarity continued to tug at her skirt. Silver sighed.

"W-well. Glad to see you're doing good! I'll just be on my way." Silver said as he opened the window.

"Uh, Silver?" He heard Rarity call again and he turned back to her.

"While I'm working on my designs, I could use some company if you don't mind? Maybe you could have some ideas?"

Silver beamed slightly and he closed the window. He walked over to Rarity as she sat down at her desk.

"Sure, why not?"


It was later nighttime in Canterlot. Citizens were now planning to sleep as they headed to bed as they lights turned off in many houses and the city was quiet. In her house, Pinkie entered her room wearing her pajamas and she yawned loudly. She then switched off the light of her room and she climbed into bed.

"Sleepy time now..." Pinkie murmured as she closed her eyes and before she knew it, she was fast asleep.

When Pinkie next opened her eyes, she saw that she was back in the Dream Gate. Pinkie looked surprised as she examined the area again. Suddenly from the sky, she heard the sound of a flute playing. When she looked up, her face broke out into a large smile. She saw NiGHTS coming down, playing their imaginary flute. NiGHTS stopped playing when they approached Pinkie and returned her smile.

"Hey, Pinkie, nice to see you back so soon!" NiGHTS greeted. "Let's have that party!"

Just then, the two were joined by many small creatures. They all had cone-shaped heads, red cheeks, and pink wings with white collars while as they purple outfits and orange sleeves. They wore white shoes as well. These were Nightopians. Pinkie watched them in awe as they flew around.

"Say hello to my friends." NiGHTS said as the Nightopians began to giggle.

Pinkie began to jump around excitedly as she made a springing noise. This was almost perfect! She stopped jumping mid-air and she came down.

"There's just one thing missing!" She declared as she disappeared in a pink flash. NiGHTS turned to the Nightopians, wondering what she meant.

Pinkie reappeared and this time, she was holding Shadow's arm. Shadow began to look around frantically as he realized that he was back in the Dream Gate.

"What the? How the? How am I back here again!?" He wondered out loud.

"Now that Shady's here, let's party!" Pinkie said as she, NiGHTS and the Nightopians rose up in the air and began to fly around happily. Seeing them made Shadow sit down on the ground and he folded his arms with a frown.

"This is a nightmare...." Shadow groaned as Pinkie and NiGHTS continued their air party.

THE END.

Comments ( 12 )

Not yet but one chapter so from what I can tell pretty sweet story you made.

8275770
Oh nice. Hope you enjoy.

8277565
Thanks, I appreciate it. What did you like if you don't mind me asking?

8284178
The journey into nightmare.

8418945
Ah I see. I actually like them. I actually like that Zavok is returning in Forces.

8418953
Zavok is....ok and I don't mind him in forces, the rest are just so stereotypical.

8419080
Yeah I can't really defend them on that account.

I'm honestly fine with them because I feel a lot of Sonic villains have that problem. Black Doom is your typical alien Overlord and Erazor despite having a good backstory has a typical mustache twirling villain personality. I just feel the deadly six have a bit more personality and good lines than them and espescially the monster of the week villains that popped out. Though I will say Infinite definitely has my attention and might bump them off my top 5 favorite sonic villains.

8419167
I feel like they were a bit silly(way too silly) and the humour with them was juvenile(honestly, I don't think anyone likes Black Doom). I am interested in infinite though(his theme rocks)

8419211
Yeah that seems to be one factor for a lot of fans not liking them. I just don't get why they get singled out for having one note personalities when a lot of other sonic villains have them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S5dJIWZ7s58

That was a fun story. I honestly don't have much to say other than that so sorry.

The only problem I have is that you referred Nights as he and they multiple times. I feel you should probably choose one to be more consistent.

Oh another thing is that there was no dualizing in this story. Would have been interesting to see Nights do that with some of the Sonic or Mlp characters.

"Listen, you don't need to apologize. It wasn't your fault, it was Wizeman's. I admit, while practically erasing him from existence did make me feel better, it really did suck giving up that dream." Silver admitted. "But, I'll just have to keep aiming to make it happen on my own. Besides, right now, even if I don't have my dream world, I have some nice things here. Like you."
Hearing Silver's words made Rarity blush like crazy as she slightly turned away from him. Silver realized what he said, and his cheeks turned red as well as he stepped back from Rarity a little bit. He began to tap his fingers together nervously. Now it was awkward between the two of them.

Oh my the shipping is really strong here :twilightblush:

"This is a nightmare...." Shadow groaned as Pinkie and NiGHTS continued their air party.

And that's one fun way to wrap up the story :rainbowlaugh:
This was fun I hope you decide to use NiGHTS again gotta admit that enjoyed this part a lot more than I expected :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment