• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 4,625 Views, 234 Comments

Fallout Equestria - The Code of Honor - FireStorm2247



After losing her stable, a surface-born pegasus, Nova, fights alongside her fellow survivors to make a new life in the Equestrian southeast.

  • ...
30
 234
 4,625

Intermission: Notes from the Author

Notes n’ things:


Sweet mother Celestia! Four chapter (+prologue) in and I’ve already got over two hundred views! With this achievement, I decided to make this brief little notes page to say a few things as to the future of Fallout Equestria: The Code of Honor.

Firstly, I am DEEPLY humbled and honored by the view count this fan fiction has received. Five likes, no dislikes (HOOAH!), ten favorites, and over two hundred total views is a lot better than I ever thought this fiction would do, so again, I am greatly honored by the readers who have read my project up to this point and it is my hope that y’all will continue to follow Nova’s road up to its end.

Secondly, thanks to shit-tons of brainstorming, I’ve added in the “Others” character tag as well as the “Romance” story tag for future purposes. As I have been progressing with the next chapter, other ideas have constantly been coming to mind and so hopefully each new chapter will be better than the previous chapter. I have a lot of ideas for this, and I hope I can make them click together to make an overall enjoyable (and epic) story.

Thirdly, I’ve been pondering about whether or not to try and send this to Equestria Daily. However, I’m unsure of both the process of submission and the worthiness of that idea, so if any of y’all got the time and patience, I would like a little bit of input as to how the story’s been progressing in your opinions. Some feedback about the story in general would be most welcome. (EDIT: seems that EQD updates Fallout Equestria sidestories automatically so this one is already on the site. However I would still like some feedback if y'all got the patience for it, so do keep that in mind.)

Fourthly, I feel it necessary to restate my inspirational sources for this fiction. First and most importantly, Kkat’s original Fallout Equestria was a big inspiration for me. That story is one of the most well-written, engaging, and awesome stories I’ve ever read (hell I dropped Chris Paolini’s Brisinger just to read it LOL), and so the majority of the credit goes to Kkat and the original Fallout Equestria. Other inspiration sources include My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (duh), my good friend Talazar for turning me into a brony after I thought him to be the craziest maniac on the planet for liking MLP (YOU CRAZY FOO (he’ll understand)), and of course, the Fallout games. Fallout New Vegas is especially an inspirational pillar of this fan fiction because of its game play, storyline, and its DLCs, specifically Dead Money and Lonesome Road. It is, in summary, one of my favorite games.

And finally (or fifthly if you like), I want to say one more time how humbled I am for the views this story has received. Compared to other stories, this isn’t any big achievement, but I think it's quite the big deal, and so again, to those who’ve read up to this point, I thank you! And to those who have deemed this story as worthy enough to favorite/follow or whatever the term is, I’ll try my best to keep this story up and strong! Epic brohoof for all! /)

So, until the next chapter, this is FireStorm2247/SeniorAnonymous/Birkin-Star signing off!