• Published 11th Aug 2017
  • 2,651 Views, 19 Comments

Spike the Guardian - Nightmare Darkness



Its has been centuries since the deaths of the elements and Spike is returning home to a Ponyville he does not recognize. Summoned by the sisters who have moved into the crystal castle.

  • ...
3
 19
 2,651

The journey

Spike was a dragon who outlived several generations of his friends' families and now had come to the end of the Equestria he knew. Ponyville was a city now, and the beating heart of the new Equestria. Celestia and Luna had been the only thing linking him to the past of the once ever-growing nation because the Equestria he knew was long gone.

Spike looked a lot different than when he was a baby. His towering figure was small by regular dragon standards, but he was well known as the outcast that had never really fit in. He wore a flowing overcoat that stopped at his mid-calf, with the Elements of Harmony embroidered on the back, a gift from Rarity. All his fat had turned to muscle, his straight spines had grown and now bent over to the left, giving them a look as if he had combed them to the side. His fire breath could do a lot more than sending messages or start small flames now, and he'd matured a lot as he aged.

Spike had crested the hill leading to the outskirts of Ponyville, when he was stopped by a Diamond Dog guard wearing the colors of the Equestrian flag.

“State your business.” He barked, putting a paw against Spike's chest. Spike looked at his paw and gripped it before removing it briskly and straightening his coat. He reached into his right side and pulled out a letter to let the Diamond Dog see that it had a royal seal. The dog nodded and backed off before flashing an apologetic look and Spike nodded before proceeding onwards towards the center of the city.

He watched as ponies went about their daily lives. Earth ponies now had collars that allowed them to levitate objects like a unicorn. Spike saw a unicorn fly past his head with artificial wings as they did a barrel roll. Spike chuckled to himself as he passed an apple stand. He stopped at the name emblazoned on the stall. ‘Sweet Apple Acres’ he read and then approached the stall. It was run by three ponies. One was a pegasus mare who was levitating a bag of apples to a unicorn. The other two were young earth ponies who looked at him in awe.

“Hey, you're a dragon!” one of the earth foals said, looking up at him with widened eyes. Her rusty orange coat was accented by her golden yellow mane and tail. The light green colt with a brown mane beside her was quiet but stared at him in equal awe.

“That I am," Spike said as he knelt down to greet the kids.

“Do you want an apple?” The green colt asked

“He's a dragon, silly! He eats meat, he'll probably barf up any apples he eats!” The filly said outright and Spike chuckled.

“I would like a dozen apples, please. I’m a vegetarian dragon, just so you know.” Spike said as the red coated and light pink maned Pegasus looked at him with a grin.

“Not many o’ your kind come round here wantin apples. You must be a well-hearted dragon if I ever did see one.” She said

“Well, I don’t come here often but I was raised here. Say, are you all of the Apple family tree?” Spike asked and the pegasus nodded proudly.

“Darn right, I’m Jonagold, this here is Fuji Tart and Liberty Sweets.” Jona introduced, and Fuji the filly nodded along with her chest puffed out. Liberty Sweet shuffled his legs and looked at the ground, not interested in showing off right now.

“Here you go,” Spike said, dropping a fire ruby in Jonagold's hooves as her eyes widened and flickered between Spike and the large gemstone.

“This here's too much for a mere dozen a' apples!” She said, surprised.

“Any family of Applejack is a friend of mine,” Spike said as he took his apples and stood up, turning to leave. As he turned around, the foals noticed the embroidery of his jacket and called him back before he left.

“Are you Spike the guardian?” Fuji exclaimed, excited to meet a real hero. Spike smiled and put one claw to his lips, then waved goodbye. The filly and colt looked at one another and smiled.

Spike walked for a while and found himself closer to the center of the city; the crystal palace that housed the elements of harmony so long ago. A pang of nostalgia with a bit of pain mixed in hit him as he approached. The guardponies who looked more like walking tanks, now encased in magical suits of armor, levitated their weapons that could blast a hydra’s head right off and barred his way with. He held up the royal invitation he had received, permitting him to visit. They looked at one another and then stepped aside.

Spike proceeded into the castle and made his way to the round room where the table of harmony once stood. Now the room had been converted into an audience hall for both Celestia and Luna. His clawed feet clicked on the crystal floor and both sisters looked up at him, tired yet happy to see him. Celestia smiled and tried to stand, but failed and stopped. Luna looked at her with sadness in her eyes.

“Spike," Celestia said happily, but it sounded like she had been yelling with a dry throat. Spike visibly relaxed and approached her, giving her a warm hug, to which Celestia responded to by leaning into him as he patted her head.

“It’s been too long.” He said as he pulled back, then proceeded to Luna with an equally warm hug. When he pulled back the sisters looked at one another and turned to Spike.

“You know we wouldn't call on you unless we needed your help,” Luna said solemnly.

“What can I do for you?” Spike asked and Celestia was quiet a moment.

“Spike there is no easy way to say this...I’m dying,” Celestia said factually. Spike felt like he had been punched in the gut by a minotaur.

“You can't be? You're immortal.” He said shaking his head unbelieving.

“All things must come to an end Spike even I,” Celestia said with a painful smile.

“What can I do? Is there an artifact I can get to grant you youth or...or a spring of water I can go find.” Spike began to ask and Luna shook her head.

“We asked you here because we need you to find the next ruler in our stead,” Celestia said and Spike looked at Luna.

“You are not..” He asked and Luna shook her head.

“I am not dying but I cannot rule without my sister.” She said fighting back a lump in her throat.

“If..if I can help just tell me what you need to be done,” Spike said fighting back a tear.

“We have finally found information of what happened to Flurry Heart,” Celestia said and Spike's eyes widened. Flurry heart had been kidnapped centuries ago and was presumed dead.

“What happened? What do you know?” Spike said immediately. Celestia chuckled and then coughed violently and Luna rushed to get her a cup of water. Celestia levitated the cup and drank before looking at Spike again.

“Always ready to defend Equestria...Spike I never knew you would be one of my most trusted friends after all these years.” She said taking in a breath.

“I get why you want me to help but why not have your ponies handle it you have more than enough firepower,” Spike said and Celestia looked at Spike hard.

“There are those who are waiting to dethrone Luna as soon as I die. It would be civil war… I cannot trust anypony but you with this mission.” Celestia said and began to cough again. Spike caught her as her forehooves gave out and he picked her up easily. Celestia leaned her head back and rested it on Spike's shoulder.

“Please take me to my chambers….” Celestia asked and Spike nodded as he turned and walked her through the hall and down to what was once Twilight s room Celestia had made little changes but it still felt like Twilight's. Spike placed a knee of his and gently put her in bed. Luna stayed by the door and Spike placed a claw on Celestia’s face and smiled as some tears escaped his eyes and dropped onto the bed. Celestia placed her head down and began to rest. Spike stood and walked to the door, closing it behind himself as he looked at Luna.

“Here is all the information we have,” Luna said and gave it to Spike who was about to open it and Luna placed a hoof on his clawed hand as she shook her head.

“I will teleport you out of the city. Once out of Ponyville's influence read it.” She said and Spike nodded and placed it into his coat before hugging Luna once more and she squeezed him back. Luna’s horn glowed and the world around him flashed white and suddenly he was far outside ponyville. He looked around seeing he was alone and he opened the letter.

Spike;

I am sorry to ask you to read this after you leave but what I am about to tell you must not be read by anyponies eyes but your own. With the failing health of my sister, we need to get Flurry Heart. We heard a rumor that the one who kidnapped her was a goat by the name Grogar. You know him from past dealing with the elements but because he is undead it makes putting him down permanently almost impossible. He is said to have a lair in the Skull mountain range to the south west. Please do all you can to find her Spike you are our only hope.

Luna

Spike reread the letter and then gave a low grumble. Grogar an undead necromancer ram who hates all living things. He knew what mountain range she was referring to. It had been given the name because of a large long dead creatures one eyed skull had been placed atop it like some grotesque trophy. There was no time to lose and Spike placed the letter on his left inside his coat and then began to run. He picked up speed and soon was running as fast as a train with this he should make it to the mountains by nightfall.


As night fell the shadow of the mountain range crept up from the ground like a large black monster. Spike slowed down to a jog and continued not even winded. Stopping suddenly as he was about to enter the forest. He frowned as he took in a deep breath and the steam of the hot air came out of his muzzle and the air rippled in front of him and he snorted. 'A barrier' he thought as he looked up and then left and right. it had to be most likely an alert barrier. Whoever made it would be waiting for him if they didn't automatically flee. Spike tilted his head and cracked his neck as he osculated his shoulders and ran through the barrier. The sudden stench of death slammed into his nose which caused his stomach to flip flop and he almost lost his apples he had earlier. He looked around as skeletons and old rotten corpses of animals and ponies began to rise from the ground. Spike kept running till a loud roar made him slam on his brakes and he skidded carving up the dirt as he did so. The red glowing eyes of a undead dragon loomed over him and he gave a small nervous smile.

"This is unfair..." He said as the dragon took in a breath and unleashed a fog of purple mist at him, Spike jumped and rolled to his left then dashed towards the undead dragon with claws extended and at the ready as he dug into the decaying flesh of the beast it didn't seem to care nor notice the attack. The tail of the beast lashed at him striking him square in the chest and send him into a tree causing it to snap in half. Blinking and cursing under his breath his stood up and brushed off foliage from his coat. He looked up at the dragon who looked back at him and it growled.

Spike changed his tactics, aim for the head. He sprinted to its side just in time to see its tail whip at him again. Spike deflected the tail with an angled forearm and leapt up onto the beasts back and its head turned around to face Spike and opened its jaws to release another spew of toxic gas and Spike arched his back taking in a massive amount of air and just as the undead dragon was about to breath its toxic mix at Spike, Spike released a jet of white flame that forced its way into the throat and out the back of the undead dragons head. The red glare of the undead withered and its body shuddered as the magic that had held it there against its own will disappeared. Spike jumped down and was met with a horde of undead shambling towards him all red eyes transfixed on Spike. Clenching his fists he took another inhale and began to breathe a jet of light green flame starting from the left and sweeping all in front of himself. The flames licked and burned bone and flesh as the undead could no longer support their own weight and crumbled to the ground. The ground was singed and the trees themselves were charred but none burned only the things touched by unnatural magic stayed alight and burning with green flames. The sound of running made him look to his right and a dark figure was
fleeing. Spike grunted and sprinted after the cloaked figure and managed to stop himself in front of the fleeing suspect and the cloaked figure cried out in alarm as his hooves went out in front of him defensibly as he cowered.

"Don't hurt me!" He pleaded and Spike crossed his arms not saying a word as the hood of the figure fell back as he looked up at Spike. A brown donkey with longer than normal ears that had an orange tunic top with a tuft of dark brown mane escaping between his ears from under his tunic hood, and buck teeth that jutted from the top and bottom of his mouth like a beaver.

"Bray." Spike hissed as he leaned forward uncrossing his arms.

"Listen, Spike I...I know this looks bad..." Bray said with a nervous smile.

"Where is Grogar," Spike asked as he gripped the neck of Bray and squeezed.

"I'm naaaat whit him." he struggled to say with Spikes large claw squeezing his throat.

"You are always following that undead goat...where is he?" Spike asked with a throaty growl as he loosened his grip on Bray's neck.

"The mountain," Bray said quickly as he sucked in a breath.

"Does he have Princess Flurry Heart?" Spike asked pointedly. Bray looked at him confused.

"Who is Princess Flurry Heart?" he asked and Spike used his other claw to flick Bray between the eyes causing his head to jerk back like he had been struck by a diamond dog. Bray's eyes crossed for a moment and then focused on Spike.

"Oh, that princess..." He said quickly and Spike glared at him.

"I'll take you to him..." Bray said and he smiled innocently.

"What has he done Bray? Why kidnap Flurry Heart?" Spike asked releasing Bray for him to lead the way. Bray rubbed his neck and smiled meekly.

"To empower the undead bell," Bray said as he led Spike into a thicket that had a trail which was hidden from most eyes. Spike felt another barrier wash over him but he said nothing.

"If she is harmed." Spike began and Bray chuckled nervously.

"Define harmed?" Bray said and Spike was suddenly over him like a dark purple shadow eyes predatory and full of fury as he punched the ground leaving a small crater in front of Bray.

"Right...harmed," Bray said wearily.

"Twilight was my sister and Flurry Heart is her niece and that makes her my family. The fact I haven't kill you right now for even being apart of her kidnapping is generous enough." Spike said as he removed his fist from the ground. Bray nodded and continued forward. Spike followed Bray as he as they began to climb up a steep path that zig zagged up the side of the mountain. Bray hopped up the last part onto a plateau and a jagged crevice leading into the mountain.

"Grogar is in there," Bray said with a gesture. Spike looked at him and frowned.

"Not going in?" Spike questioned coldly.

"He already knows you're here so there is no point for me to go," Bray said and Spike walked past Bray and into the darkness of the cave. A deafening silence was only punctuated by his steps. He stepped into a large room where torches provided light. Bones littered the floor which causes Spike to curse to himself as he was on necromancer home turf.

"Spike the....Guardian..." A low gravely voice said dripping with malice. Spike stopped and looked around opening his claws.

"Grogar." Spike said hotly.

"I've been expecting you." He said with a low laugh that echoed all around him.

"Should I feel honored...Where is Flurry Heart." He asked coldly and he received a louder laugh.

"You think you can come here alone...and demand answers?" He said with a chuckle.

"Yea I kinda do...you kidnapped Flurry Heart and just disappeared off the map," Spike said as he constantly looked around for Grogar.

"Flurry Heart has been completely fine." He said honestly as a sound cracked behind him making Spike turn around quickly and four torches burst into flame showing an encased in crystal Flurry Heart. Spike took a step towards her and a steel door crashed down between Spike and Flurry Heart.

"Ah Ah Ah..." He said as he clicked his tongue.

"You see when I kidnapped her, her mother was able to cast a spell on her encasing her in a protective barrier if I tried anything." He said annoyed.

"But I've worked with worse. I have been using her much like a battery, powering up the undead bell." He said and a ring sound was heard and Spike turned around and saw Grogar sitting on his throne of bones. His dark blue fur was shaggy and had a red collar with golden bangles hung around his neck with a single silver bell hanging from it. His horns curled around his ears and sharp fangs protruded from his bottom jaw. His red eyes accented by silver eyebrows glared down at Spike.

"There you are..." Spike said with a smile and was about to lunge at the goat but felt a sudden pressure on his ankles and he looked down to see claws and bones hand cemented him to the floor.

"You think you can come here and leave alive?" Grogar said laughing and getting off his throne.

"I kinda hoped you would let me have Flurry and I would be on my merry way...yeah," Spike said sarcastically. Grogar shook his head and hit his hoof on the ground and Bray came out of the shadows.

"My lord?" Bray said with a bow.

"You did good Bray." He said looking at Spike.

"You know how Celestia and Luna received that information?" Grogar said with a smile. Spike refused to answer so Grogar chuckled and continued.

"I had it fed to them of course. I have made quite a few 'friends' in Ponyville. " He said with a chuckle. Spike then understood that this had all been a trap for him.

"Why would you want me?" Spike asked with a glare.

"Well, you would do so much to hamper my plans to destroy Equestria for one." He said with a malicious smile.

"But the real reason is that if a civil war doesn't happen I won't have the souls enough to do something really ambitious..." He said almost giddily.

"I almost hate to ask but what do you have planned?" Spike asked as he tested the bones that held him in place.

"Oh, you really want me to just tell you?" Grogar said placing his hoof to his chest in mock shock before he smiled again.

"There was a creature whose power and size was only known in legend now...but when I was alive and young I saw its power with my own eyes... coincidentally we are at its grave. The only way pony kind along with all manner of creatures was able to slay this colossus was to have used the land against it. They tripped it can you believe it? Its head has now forever been a fixture on this very mountain." Grogar said almost sadly and Spike raises his eyebrows.

"You want to bring that thing back?" Spike said in alarm.

"Yes, and I need a lot of power to do it. I've been sapping power from Flurry Heart for centuries and I've almost drained the shield protecting her. When I get to her that's where the real fun begins." He said with a chuckle.

"Right I've heard enough," Spike said as he inhaled and blasted his own feet with his flames causing the bones too brittle. Grogar looked unfazed as he glared and a cloud of black mist erupted from the bell and skeletons rose from the ground.

"You will die here spike and I will use your body for a most wonderful purpose. To kill Luna and Celestia." He said with a laugh and Spike dashed at him only to be slammed by a wall of bone. Spike grunted in an effort as he got back up and saw that the single pony skeletons had joined together to be a big bi-pedal bone golem.

"Oh...Sh" was all he was able to get out as Spike raised his arms and blocked an incoming punch from the golem. His teeth ground in effort as he held the golem's arm. Digging in his toe claws he put all his strength forward and caused the golem to stumble. This gave the opening Spike needed to launch himself at the center of the golem and punch through, shattering it. Spike landed on the other side with a roll and ran at Groar who looked annoyed now and with a click of his tongue two more bone golems began to put themselves together and Spike slid on the ground between the legs of one assembling golem and picked up a rock while he did so. Spike stood up and cocked his arm back and threw the rock with a force of a catapult. Grogar's eyes widened and the stone struck him between the eyes. The golems fell into two piles of bones and Spike walked up to Grogar who moaned before looking up at Spike. Spike reached down and grabbed the collar of Grogar and ripped it off his neck and blew flames on it and Grogar's eyes widened as the bell and the sash burned and melted. Grogar let out a cry of pain and horror as he began to rapidly age and in moments he was dust.

Spike turned around and saw Bray as an old donkey. His fur was gray and eyes glassy.

"I never said it but I'm glad this is finally over..." He said with a warm smile as he too began to turn to dust and his cloak and orange tunic flee to the floor empty. Spike wadded through the bones and to the steel door that had Flurry Heart behind it. He knelt down and gripped the door and lifted it with a grunt of effort and walked into the space and let the door fall behind him. He reached out to Flurry Heart and his claws traced the crystal that surrounded her.

"Flurry Heart..." he said with a smile as the crystal cracked and a smell of flowers and honeysuckle hit him. The barrier disappeared slowly as Flurry Heart's eyes opened slowly.

"Mom? I had the craziest dream..." she said before she looked up at the trench-coated and dirty Spike. Her eyes widened then became a glare, her horn glowed and Spike moved his head quickly as a beam of energy flew past him.

"Flurry! It's me, Spike!" He said quickly and her eyes seemed to focus again on him.

"Uncle Spike?" She said questioningly and then recondition dawned on her face and she lept his arms as she laughed happily before she pulled back and looked at him.

"What happened? I remember going to sleep and then I woke up to a goat who..." She frowned again

"Then I remember moms magic..." She said before she looked at Spike. Spikes eyes looked sorrowful as he shook his head.

"Let's get you out of here first." He said as he let her down and turned to lift the door open. Flurry Heart walked out and Spike followed her. Flurry Heart looked at all of the bones and was unnerved. Spike walked under the door and let it fall back into place and he placed a comforting claw on her head between her ears.

"Let's go," Spike said calmly and lead the way out of the cave. The two of them exited the cave and Flurry Heart opened her wings and stretched her muscles.

"How long was I asleep?" Flurry Heart asked and Spike was silent long enough for Flurry Heart to look up at Spike in concern.

"Uncle Spike..." she asked again turning towards him. Spike looked at her and knelt down to get just a head height higher than her.

"You were taken a long time ago Flurry Heart. Much time has passed." Spike said slowly and the look of unsure and dread crossed her features.

"How long Uncle Spike." she asked quieter this time and Spike sighed.

"3509 years, 9 months, 12 days," Spike said and Flurries eyes widened in disbelief.

"T-that can't be right..." She said as she began to shake her head.

"No...that...Mom? Dad?" she began and Spike shook his head confirming her fears. Flurry Hearts face contorted into a look of pain and grief, Spike quickly pulled her into his chest as she began to cry.

"I'm sorry Flurry. Everyone we know has passed." He said with a note of pain in his voice as he lifted his head fighting back his own tears.

"I am glad to have found you. We need to get back to Ponyville." Spike said as he tried his best to clear his throat. Flurries legs collapsed under her as the grief overcame everything. Spike caught her and lifted her up as she buried her muzzle into his neck. Hot tears fell rolled over her cheeks and onto his neck and chest. Spike began his walk down the mountain and his journey back to Ponyville.

Flurry Heart had cried herself to the point she had fallen asleep again and Spike walked for hours until the Sun began to rise again. A soft coo in his ear alerted him to Flurry awakening but then she began to softly sob.

"It's ok Flurry...I'm here," Spike said softly which he hoped was some form of comfort.

"Why...why didn't you come find me sooner?" She asked and Spike knew she would ask that and he had been rehearsing several times in his mind what he would say but now when it came to giving her an answer it all seemed not good enough.

"I did look, we all did. Never stopped really. But time passed and time is unrelenting." Spike paused slightly.

"You will come to understand Flurry, your Aunts Luna, Celestia, and I included have had to deal with loss. It's not easy, but as long as you have friends it makes it easier." He said honestly.

"It hurts." she said quietly.

"It always will," Spike said sadly.

"Put me down I can walk." She said and Spike stopped and put her down. Flurries legs wobbled and Spike helped steady her. She walked beside him and they carried on in silence. They walked quietly for a while and he looked down at her and gave a smile.

"You think you can race me?" He said suddenly and she looked up at him confused.

"If you can beat me I'll get you something." He said and Flurry Heart shook her head.

"I don't really feel up to it." She said halfheartedly Spike brushed her shoulder playfully.

"We need to get back as fast as possible." He said and Flurry sighed and beat her wings and took to the air. Spike looked up at her.

"You're going to need to go faster than that," Spike said and Flurry looked at him unsure and Spike took off running and she gave a look of surprise and then beat her wings madly and was after him. They raced for a good while and Spike slowed down and Flurry Heart landed beside him panting.

"How did you get so fast?" She asked between breaths.

"I do yoga." He said with a smile. Flurry Heart looked up from where they were and saw Ponyville but not as she remembered.

"This is?" She began and Spike nodded.

"Ponyville," He said and she looked in awe.

"It's so..." She started but couldn't sum up the words.

"Modern?" Spike said crossing his arms.

"I guess you can say that." She said as he began to walk down towards the city then she trotted to catch up to him.

As they approached the city limits ponies began to stop and stare at the pair mainly for the fact that Flurry Heart being an Alicorn.

"Why are they staring at me?" She asked feeling out of place.

"Well, you are royalty. Royals don't come out often." Spike said as he gave her a side long glance.

"Why?" She asked perplexed.

"I don't really know maybe you should ask when we get there." He proposed and then two young foals blocked their path.

"Spike!" Fuji Tart said and he looked down at her and her brother who looked up at him.

"Hello Fuji Tart, Liberty Sweets." Spike greeted and they bother looked at each other and giggled.

"I told you he would remember us!" Liberty said to his sister.

"Flurry Heart these two are descendants of Applejack." Spike introduced. Flurry looked at them and smiled.

"Hello." She said and they looked at her horn then her wings and back again.

"You're a princess?" Fuji Tart asked astonished.

"I was born into it." She said meekly. Spike chuckled and looked at the two.

"We need to get going. Maybe I'll drop by Sweet Apple Acres soon." Spike promised and the two looked at one another.

"You Pinkie Promise?" Fuji Tart challenged and Flurry Heart smiled at that and Spike chuckled.

"Hope to fly Stick a cupcake in my eye." He said as he stood back up as the two cleared the way. Spike and Flurry carried onward till they came to the crystal castle and there to greet them was Celestia and Luna and a myriad of ponies, griffins, Diamond dogs, and many others.

"At long last the return of the lost Princess Flurry Heart!" Luna said using her royal voice and the crowd erupted into cheers. Flurry Heart approached Celestia and Luna to give them a hug and turned to look out onto the crowd. Spike slipped past the stage and moved towards the castle.


Spike was sitting in the library and a knock on the door made him look up from a book he was browsing.

"Why didn't you stay for the..." Flurry heart started.

"He's not fond of crowds," Celestia said and Spike placed the book down and stood up.

"Spike is an asset to all of Equestria." Luna agreed and Spike gave a bow to them.

"All three royals in one place... lucky me." He said with a laugh and they all smiled. Celestia looked at Flurry Heart and then Spike.

"I am glad you were able to find her.. now I have no more regrets." She said and a knot in Spikes' stomach turned as Celestia turned to leave.

"I will be in my chambers," Celestia said and Luna followed her. Flurry looked at Spike and found a reading pillow and flopped down.

"That was exhausting." She moaned and he shook his head as he picked up the book he was reading and closed it and walked over to Flurry.

"This is the history of Equestria, might want to start here," he said with a smile and began to leave as Flurry opened the book labeled History of the Elements of Harmony. Inside the book was a homage from the author to the reader.

To you reader

I extend my heartfelt thanks for you to take the time to read these stories. The stories you are about to read are the chronicles of my friends and I. We have faced so many problems and overcome so much over the years that I cannot see my life without the friends I surround myself with. Every story I am about to tell you is real and has happened. Some are sad and some are heartfelt, but most of all they are about friendship.

~Twilight Sparkle Element of Magic, Princess of Friendship.

Author's Note:

Bray :ajbemused:

Grogar:trixieshiftright:

Flurry Heart:yay: