• Published 7th Jul 2017
  • 2,057 Views, 18 Comments

Fall of Harmony - PixelMoon



King Sombra returns to Equestria and haunts Twilight Sparkle. But, he has somepony else too. Will she fall to the king? Or will she defeat him yet again?

  • ...
4
 18
 2,057

Prologue

Princess Luna galloped through the castle. She was sneaking out to the Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters. Her old home basically.

Princess Luna told her sister, Princess Celestia, that she was just taking a little walk. She had lied. Sure, there was some remorse, but she needed to.

She finally reached her destination. Luna walked through her old home, untill reaching the old throne room. Only seems like yesterday I was the beautiful Nightmare Moon, trying to defeat that pathetic excuse for a sister.

In the throne room, there was a black shadow. Its back was facing Luna, but she knew who it was.

“Hello, Sombra,” She said, trotting up to him and giving him a kiss.

“Ah, Luna! There you are my beloved,” Sombra said back, returning the kiss.

“Please, that is the name for a petty princess. I’m Nightmare Moon now,” She smirked, waving her hoof around.

Sombra smirked as well. Ah, seems like she took my offer to be Nightmare Moon again. We are one step closer.

“I see you’ve chosen who you really are,” He said.

“Indeed. I should have listened to you before imprisoning you in the ice. We were even married too!” Luna fumed.

Sombra chucked. “Yes, but your sister didn’t know that. Heck, she didn’t even know about Twilight yet! What you did was good. You kept your cover, then assassinated Celestia. Well, almost.”

Luna’s gazed turned into one of hatred. “She should of died that day! I struck her in the chest with a very powerful beam but she didn’t take the hint! Noooooo! Of course she goes and gets the Elements of Harmony! Well guess what sister! Now your harmony will fall to our will!” She practically screamed.

While ranting, somehow, Luna’s fur darkened. Her mane became much more like a mist, with beautiful stars floating around in it. Instead of a crown, she had a helmet. Her horseshoes became a lot bigger in the process, along with herself becoming the size of Celestia.

“Don’t get so mad yet, dear. We have to get Twilight and her friends first. Then take it out on that bucking princess,” Sombra said.

Luna nodded. By the time I’m done, Nightmare Moon will be the only mare to rule. Celestia WILL be dead, her heart taken out and thrown into Sol. A razor sword in her chest, and I will hang her on the wall, for everypony to see. And that stupid magic she has, oh that will be given to my little Twily. I can’t wait for her to be with mommy and daddy again.

“Dear?”

“Oh sorry! I was thinking of what I was going to do to Celestia. Now, shouldn’t we be on our way to grab Twilight? I do believe it’s our time to make the first move.” Luna, or now Nightmare Moon, said.

“Yes we should. Teleport us to Ponyville please?” Sombra asked.

Nightmare nodded. You have no idea what’s coming, Twily. No idea.

Author's Note:

This story may or may not get bloody. That is why 'Gore' is one of the tags.

This story takes place a little after Twilight Sparkle defeats King Sombra, but is not yet an alicorn.

For thoughts I will be using colors. I just was thinking I should let you in on the colors now.

King Sombra ~ Dark Grey
Nightmare Moon/Princess Luna ~ Dark Blue
Twilight Sparkle ~ Dark Purple
Rainbow Dash ~ Light Blue
Pinkie Pie ~ Light Pink
Rarity ~ Light Grey
Fluttershy ~ Yellow
Applejack ~ Orange
Corrupted version of Twilight Sparkle ~ A Lighter Purple
And this is a maybe character I will have. I'm not sure she'll be in the story though.

Princess Celestia ~ Dark Pink

I hope you enjoy this!