• Published 2nd Jul 2017
  • 881 Views, 127 Comments

Equestrian Human - TheMajorTechie



A filly once lived in a lab. That lab happened to be on Earth. She wanted to go home. She never knew what to expect.

  • ...
8
 127
 881

Log 4148: Bank

While Gadget heads off to find a possible place to work, I've personally set off for some house hunting. Throughout the years, I believe the last time I even considered the idea of moving was... Twenty? Twenty-five years?

I honestly don't remember quite well, but with a copy of Gadget's inheritance in hand, I'll likely be spending a few days roaming the streets for a viable place to stay.

As for Gadget, I've already since notified her of what I'm currently doing. I shouldn't take long.

In addition, I have yet to figure out how I'm able to access the neuropathic link from such a long distance.


Huh. So that's where he went. Only took me a trip to the bank to realize that he somehow managed to sneak off without me noticing. Now I kinda have to wait around until he comes back, since he signed himself as my legal guardian.

Anyways, I'm sitting on a stool at Stan's soup place again while Delmar's probably out there freaking about housing prices.

"So," Stanley began, "Ya came back fer some work?"

"Yup." I replied, idly spinning on the spinny-stool at the counter.

"Yer gonna hafta git yerself some paperwork to the bank if ya wanna work 'ere, y'know."

Darnit. Back to the bank. Again.


...

...

Hrm. Even banks in Equestria don't have anything interesting in their magazine piles. At least they've got hot choco--oh. It's coffee. Of course.

...

Oh wait, there is hot chocolate!

Author's Note:

Shorter chapter today. ^_^