• Published 2nd Jul 2017
  • 880 Views, 127 Comments

Equestrian Human - TheMajorTechie



A filly once lived in a lab. That lab happened to be on Earth. She wanted to go home. She never knew what to expect.

  • ...
8
 127
 880

Log 4168: ...Transmogrificator?

Author's Note:

Probably one of the last chapters before we're back in Equestria.

Let's start this thing with a bit of a catch-up. Celestia's already gone back to Equestria to make sure she has room on the castle balcony for a heli pad, but she's coming back (hopefully) soon. Meanwhile, I'm here with Ranell and his... I guess, transmogrification device?

"So." I began, looking curiously at the re-tooled Portal V.1 that Ranell had brought out, "This'll basically turn me back into a tiny unicorn filly, and then spit me back out on the other side?"

"Yup." Ranell said. "Tested and everything."

I raised a brow. "And how did you test it?"

Ranell pointed at a lab assistant. Of whom was currently staring at his new hooves.

"I promised him a raise if he walked through."

I looked at the assistant, then back to Ranell. Assistant, Ranell. "Um..." I began, "You are able to do that, right?"

Ranell nodded. "Of course I am. I practically run this place!" he exclaimed, throwing up his arms.

Once again, I glanced back at the assistant, who was currently poking the pair of wings he had just discovered with a hoof.

"Is this thing reversible?" I asked, pointing at the transform-thing.

Ranell shrugged. "Hey Pete," he began, probably calling to the assistant, "Could you walk through this thing again from the other side?"

The stallion nodded silently, and did exactly what Ranell asked. Just like that, the pegasus was now gone, and instead in his place was a scrawny, probably 20-something intern.

Ranell turned back to me. "Yup." he confirmed.

Well, here goes nothing.

...

Just gonna close my eyes and ignore the crazy rainbow laser things inside this former portal...

...

Aaaaaand I already feel my horn's presence again.

Well, that was simple.

...

I guess I'll just wait here for Celestia or something.