• Published 2nd Jul 2017
  • 881 Views, 127 Comments

Equestrian Human - TheMajorTechie



A filly once lived in a lab. That lab happened to be on Earth. She wanted to go home. She never knew what to expect.

  • ...
8
 127
 881

Log 4163: Airplane

So, not counting the mess that Celestia made of eating fried chicken while discussing Equestria, things have been going pretty smooth so far. We've since ditched the tour bus and instead kinda went around town on foot so Celestia could explore the city some more. I mean, sure, there's been quite a few awkward glances and even occasional children running up to her, but overall I'm pretty sure that the armada of security guards orbiting us are kinda scaring everyone away.

Hey, Gadget.

Hi, Ranell. How's it going?

One word: Tiring. With the portion of the grant that we've been given so far for yielding results with you coming through with Celestia, I've been able to at least offload some of the work I have onto more assistants. I didn't really ever expect to be doing... well, this at such a young age, and heck, I've been hard at work since I was discharged from the hospital we met in.

Yeah. That's nice.

Huh?

Sorry, gotta go for now. Talk later?

Sure.

"Hey," Celestia began, tapping my shoulder with a hoof.

"Huh?"

Celestia pointed in the direction of a plane that was currently crossing the sky.

"What's that?" She asked, still pointing. "It looks like some sort of flying machine, but I've never seen anything quite like it."

...So Equestria has helis, but no planes. Okay.

"They're airplanes." I replied, mirroring my thoughts. "You don't have them?"

Celestia shook her head. "Not anything that looks like those." she replied, "I mean, we've got some airships and helicopters, but those two are both focused more on capacity."

I smirked. "Since when did you suddenly know so much about Equestria?"

Celestia made a face, playfully jabbing me lightly in the side. "I said I never listened to lectures. I still pay attention to what's around me, doofus."

We continued walking a couple more blocks, Delmar being completely silent as usual as he shuffled along on the other side of me from Celestia.

"Do you think we could ride on an airplane?" Celestia asked, turning to me. I shrugged in return, and pointed at the flock of diplomats leading us around.


Welp. That was surprisingly easy.

'Cause now we're sitting on a freakin' private jet heading for wherever it is that Celestia would like to go.

Author's Note:

Don't worry, Ranell's easing himself out of the lab. Slowly, but steadily.

Shorter chapter is short.