• Published 2nd Jul 2017
  • 881 Views, 127 Comments

Equestrian Human - TheMajorTechie



A filly once lived in a lab. That lab happened to be on Earth. She wanted to go home. She never knew what to expect.

  • ...
8
 127
 881

Log 4149: Housing

Well that was quite convenient. All I had to do was present my ID and prove that Delmar was Delmar, and I was able to withdraw enough money to get what Delmar says should be a nice, spacey condo... or whatever it was that he said that we'll be staying in.

At least it's not a box.

Also, Delmar still seems a bit squeemish from having to let the teller get a clear view of his flank. 'Cause apparently he's got a cutie mark now for whatever reason. I guess that's just another way of ID-ing in Equestria, though honestly, I'm a bit curious on what they'd do if he didn't have a mark.


Well then. When Delmar said that this place was spacey, but I didn't expect it to be this spacey...

...

I guess that's the power of having a massive inheritance. At least, massive while it lasts. I can tell that this place probably took a decent chunk outta that.

I mean, seriously, who in their right mind gives up a perfectly good two-story with a big basement home theater?!

Author's Note:

Hrm. I need to figure out a way to advance the plot a bit faster. I've probably done enough worldbuilding for a while.