• Published 5th Jul 2017
  • 1,531 Views, 21 Comments

TwiDash Honeymoon - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



It has been 3 months since Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash have been married now they are having a honeymoon, will it become good or horrible?

  • ...
10
 21
 1,531

Day 1

"Here is the Crystal Castle," Princess Cadance said, walking inside then walked inside the bedrooms. “And here is your bedroom you can unpack your stuff here and tell me if your ready to come out or go somewhere you guys can do anything of course this is your honeymoon.”

"Thanks, Cadance but me and Rainbow Dash are going to the markets and getting some stuff so we can remember our honeymoon at the Crystal Empire,” Twilight said.

"Well ok then I will just be at the Crystal Throne,” Princess Cadance said.

"Ok, Dashie let’s start unpacking our stuff,” Twilight said.

"Yeah let’s get unpacking,” Rainbow Dash said, 1 hour later, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle was tired Rainbow Dash said, "Well that was hard work.”


"Hey it's dark, you girls should to go to sleep,” Princess Cadance said.

"Okay.” Twilight replied.

"Good night, Twilight,” Princess Cadance said.

"Good night, Cadance I love you,” Twilight said.

"I love you too, Twilight," Princess Cadance closed the door and went to bed.

"Good night, Twily," Rainbow Dash said, and kissed her.

Twilight Sparkle blushed, "Good night, Dashie," and kissed Rainbow Dash she blushed and they went to sleep.