• Published 31st Jul 2019
  • 493 Views, 4 Comments

A little Sparkling Blaze - Sparkling blaze



Aria Blaze thought that would be a normal night returning home....But apparently not.

  • ...
 4
 493

Meeting Tifany and Rebecca

Aria's POV
Me and Dash go to Dagi's house,how I have the keys we just enter.

"Aria,what are you doing here?"Adagio asks as she come to meet us.

"Let's just say it seems my pregnancy is gonna be as tricky as yours and I wanted to see my nieces."I say.

"I'll make sure you follow what Sunset said.Discovered the sex of the baby yet?"

"Yeah it's a girl.But anyway how are the girls?"I ask.

"They're the same as always." She tells me.

"That bad huh?" Dash asked, as we watched the twins leave and head in the direction of the kitchen.

"Not again!" Adagio sighed in frustration as she follows them.

Me and Dash follow her.

"What do they want?" I ask her.

"They want to play with knifes, they don't seem to realize how dangerous it is. "Adagio just got done saying that when we reach the kitchen to see Tifany hand Rebecca a knife then get one for herself.

I rush over to them and get the knifes out of their hands.

"We don't play with knifes."I tell them.Both of them just look at me.

I sigh.

"You and Winter told Sunset about this yet?"I ask.

"No not yet, I was hoping this was just a phase they were going through. But the longer this goes on I'm not so sure."



"Dagi I love you... but what the hell are you thinking? When did playing with knifes become something normal?"



She laughed a little. "When you put it like that I should have already told her. I'll tell her when Winter gets home."

"That's great.But anyway they're both crawling pretty early,for human babies at least."I say.

"Yeah,they are.They act pretty violent too.I'm scared my vision might come true."

"Oh c'mon Dagi,you know that won't happen."

"What are you two on about?"Asks Dash.

"Adagio has future visions and she had one in which her twins killed Winter."I answer,then turn to Adagio."But this is not gonna happen."

"Ari's right." Dash tells her. "Just because you saw it in a vision doesn't mean it's going to happen. Isn't the future always changing?"

"You two don't understand. They always come true."

"Can't you just stop it then?"

"It's not that easy. I only know it's going to happen, not when it's going to happen."

"Then we'll help you to teach the girls right and wrong, so they don't do that,okay sis?"I say.

"Okay Aria."

We hear the door opening,Winter had arrived.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm home." he said as he came in. Then he saw Dash and myself."Oh hey you two, what's up."

Adagio took a deep breath. "Winter we need to talk about the girls."

"What about them?"

Adagio explained what we were worried about.

"Do you think it could really be that bad?"He asked.

"Yes,I think it could be this bad Winter.You know about that vision."Dagi told him.

"Dagi,we'll take them to see my sister and if something is wrong,we'll get help for them and teach them."

"I know Winter,I'm just worried."

"Dagi nothing is going to happen to me. I know what your visions have seen. But the girls would never hurt me. But like I said we'll have Sunset take a look at them."He says.

"Alright Winter."

He then turns to me:

"And how your pregnancy is doing Aria?"

"Well I discovered today it's risky and that I'm going to have a girl.I hope she gets along with Tify and Becca."

"I'm sure she will. It'll be good for Tify and Becca to have someone close to their age to play with. And if you need anything don't be afraid to ask, we'll so what we can."He says.

"I know I don't say it very much but thanks. I just hope things don't go that bad."I thank him.