• Published 31st Jul 2019
  • 490 Views, 4 Comments

A little Sparkling Blaze - Sparkling blaze



Aria Blaze thought that would be a normal night returning home....But apparently not.

  • ...
 4
 490

A few weeks later...

Aria's POV
Fast foward a few weeks later I'm entering my third month of pregnancy.

My nieces were already born,they were born a few months early.

After that Adagio made sure to remark various times to me how risky siren-human pregnancies were and the historic of premature birth we had on our family.

Today I was going on a ultrasound to check in on the baby later,Dash was going with me.It was going to be a really exciting one too,we were going to discover the baby's sex today.

Only me and her were hanging out at my home,Sonata was out on a date with Flash,and Dagi and Winter were at their house.

Suddenly I felt a fierce pain on the belly on the side the doctor told me my baby was.

I doubled over,hoping the pain would go away and that my baby was ok.

As soon as Dash saw me like that she rushed me to the hospital.

RD's POV

I'm pacing outside Ari's room right now,I'm really worried about her.I mean what if something happened to her or to the baby?

"Calm down,Dash."I think to myself."Ari will be ok."

"But what if she's not?" The thought again goes through my head. "We don't know anything about sirens. This could be a sign she's getting worse.

"No." I again tell myself "She's going to be ok....Oh what's taking Sunset so long? She should know something by now."

Sunset then calls me:

"You can enter now."

I enter and see Ari is sleeping.

"So what happened?"I ask.

"The pregnancy is going to be risky,probably due to Aria being a siren,the baby might come early.Aria needs to rest during the pregnancy,but how I know her and how stubborn she is,I'm asking you make sure she does that.On the bright side I discovered she's having a girl."Sunset answers.

"You're right." I tell her "No way Aria will want to stay in bed. But I'll do what I can to make sue she does. And it's good to know she's having a girl that will make it easier to but the things she needs. Can I go see her?"

"Of course you can. Just try not and get her too excited."

"Do you think I would do something like that?"I ask.

"Yes I do. just be careful."

I go over to Aria,and gently shake her.

"Dash?"She groggily asks.

"Hey,sleepyhead."I say.

Her eyes then widen,as she remembers why she was here:

"The baby ok?"

"Yeah our little girl is ok."I answer.

"That's great." She tells me." I was worried about her. That she might have ended up like Sonata."

"She's not and even if she was we would take care of her." I assure her.

"But... you wouldn't need to."

"Aria I love you." I tell her then I place my hand on her belly. "And I love her, and always will."

"Anyway what Sunset discovered,why that happened?"She asks.

"Because you're a siren.Sunset said you have to rest a lot and that she might come early."

"Wouldn't be surprising most people in my family had their babies early.And Dagi's pregnancy didn't go any easier than mine."

"Ari,I mean it when I say you have to rest."I say firmly.

"I know Dash."

"I know you don't want to but... Wait what did you say?"I ask her.

"I know I need to say in bed, and you are going to make sure I do if I like it or not." She tells me. Just like I would be making sure you stayed in bed if you needed to."

"I know you would. I was just expecting more of an argument. I know you don't like being in bed."

"Oh I wouldn't say that." Then she gives me a look that makes it clear what she means. "Just depends on who I'm with."

"I...I mean" I try to say something but I can't find the words. Aria then takes my hand:

"You're so cute when you're flustered like that. In all seriousness I'll stay in bed."

"That's great Aria."I say.

After sometime,Aria is relesead.

"I wanted to tell Dagi,and see my nieces."Aria tells me.

"Let's go, then."I say and we drive to Dagi's house.