• Published 27th Jun 2017
  • 948 Views, 2 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Magic MOVIE- Human in United Equestria - DakariKingMykan



A human gets mysteriously warped to U.E and falls under suspicion during a crisis

  • ...
77
 2
 948

Act 8: Breaking, Entering & Unmasking

ACT EIGHT

*Mykan’s POV*

We all materialized just before the statute at the front of Canterlot High, on Mystic Island. The school was closed due to it being summertime, so no one was around to see us appear.

Lightning was in his human form, Krysta a red-breasted robin, and Spike was a Great Dane. As for me, I gazed at my reflection in the polished surface of the statue. “My god…!” I had indeed taken the form of a genetically altered humanoid-pony. My coat was black, my mane was brown just like my natural hair. I even had a tail. I kept feeling my muzzle, and my new pony ears. This was all so strange to me, and of course the only way I could be human again was to go back through the gateway, back to United Equestria.

“We told you this would happen, Mykan.” said Lightning. “Do you still want to do this?”

Despite all this new strangeness to me, my mind was made up; I was going to go through with this.

Suddenly, the wind started to pick up and got stronger every second.

“What’s going on?” cried Spike.

“Look!” said Krysta.

We all looked up and saw a huge helicopter settling in over the school’s large soccer field. We all hastily dashed towards it, and the second we arrived, the hatch opened, and there stood Sunset Shimmer. “You called...?”

Lightning and the others smiled at the sight of her, then Sunset saw me, and it felt strange seeing an actual pony in the human-world, but she was told to expect this in her message from the queen.

“Get in, quick.”

Soon, the mighty ship took off, and we were flying over the ocean, and crossed the coast of California.

To Lightning’s expectations… all his human friends were there onboard, including Principal Celestia, and her husband, retired astronaut, Celesto Grandruler, who was flying the ship. I could hardly believe it; I had heard many stories about him, but now wasn’t the time to be all astonished.

Vice Principal Luna was not present, as she had remained behind to look after the Star Camp… but that was another story already known.

Starla was glad Lightning was back, and Fluttershy was happy to see Spike again, even though he was a Great Dane instead of the cute puppy he used to be…but now was not the time for pleasantries and stuff…!

We were all on our way to the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.

“Everyone hang on.” said Celesto, and with a flick of a switch the helicopter transformed into a massive jet, and rocketed forward, which would help us get there faster.

On the way, everyone talked and understood what was going on. “Ah, so you’re the famous Mykan Stevens?” said Celesto “I read all about you in the paper, but we thought you were lost.”

“No, you won’t get rid of me that easy.” I said.

Pinkie Pie was all giddy with excitement “I can’t believe I’m sitting next to first boy-astronaut. Can I have your autograph.”

She was making me feel a bit awkward, but then again she was the human version of Pinkie Pie; no major differences other than species.

Applejack frowned and said “Not now there, sugar cube, we’ve got work to do.”

“I can’t believe we’re actually going to face this Titan guy.” said Buddy Rose. The others felt just the same. They all remembered the stories that Lightning had told them about Titan, but never in their dreams did they ever believe they would actually be facing him.

“How did he even get into this world to begin with?” asked Rarity.

“That’s something I intend to found out.” said Lightning “I just hope that whatever he’s planning he hasn’t done much yet.”

“So, do I…” I agreed. I was actually more worried about my family and Michelle. My hometown was very close by the center.



Sadly… upon our arrival, what we saw churned all our bloods.

“What on Earth…?!” cried Celestia.

“My god!” muttered Celesto.

Everyone else had horrid and saddened expressions at we all saw…

The entire land was shrouded in a veil of darkness and chaos. It almost looked as if a meteor had hit the place.

Fluttershy felt like crying and held onto Rhymey, and he held her close feeling just as low as she did.

“No…” I cried softly.

Lightning clenched his fists angrily, “…Titan!”


We set down in a very large clearing, away from practically all major cities and areas, and exited.

The air was okay to breathe, but stepping outside into just darkness in the middle of the day was nothing short of freaky.

“Ah, man… look at this place.” said Spike.

“I still see such destruction in my nightmares.” added Krysta.

We all stood together and moved up towards the Space Center, and it seemed to be in better shape than anything else we had seen thus far.

“He’s in there…
…somewhere.” said Rhymey.

“What do we do now?” asked Fluttershy.

“The only thing we can do, we’ve got to get in there.” said Sunset.

“No, not all of us…” said Lightning “I want the rest of you to stay out here, and be prepared for anything.”

“Lightning, are you sure about this?” asked Starla.

“There’s no sense in all of us being in danger.” I said “It may be our best chance if you all wait out here while we sneak in.”

“…I can help you.” said Celesto “I know the base better than even you do.”

He told me and Lightning to slip around back, and there was a secret entrance to the base just over the hill and past the first lookout tower.

Lightning, Krysta, and I then headed off…

*POV ENDS*


As the three friends headed of…

“I hope they know what they’re doing.” said Artie.

Sunset put her hand on her boyfriend’s shoulder and said “They obviously do, if they could make it this far…” but secretly, she hoped they could make it further without much trouble.


*Mykan’s POV*

It was quiet, much too quiet… it was almost like wandering in a haunted forest.

As we got closer and closer, we could see the base seemed to be under a tight watch. Many guards were posted around-- human beings-- they all looked as if they were in some sort of trance.

“Go, Krysta…” Lightning whispered.

Krysta nodded and fluttered her way along. Since she was very small, and only a robin, the guards suspected nothing.

Lightning and I stayed well hidden in the shadows. My black pony skin and Lightning’s dark clothes helped us to blend in with the darkness.

We watched everything, and could suddenly catch a faded glimpse of Krysta raising her wing, signaling us to move in. We carefully crept about, while ducking out of the way when any guards came marching forth.

After followed Celesto’s instructions, we came to an ordinary clearing, just on the other side of the hill near the first lookout tower.

“I don’t see any secret entrance.” whispered Krysta.

“Well, duh… it wouldn’t be easy to see now if it weren’t so secret.” I scoffed.

“Knock it off, you-two.” said Lightning “It has to be here somewhere…”

The best option was feel along the ground, and suddenly, Lightning felt something metallic, and he rubbed away the brush and leaves to find a small remote box with numbers on it.

“Guys!” he cried softly.

We huddled close to him, and remembered the code Celesto told us to punch in… it worked, a small hatch silently slid open near us revealing a small stairway deep into the ground.

Small, dimed lights were lit along the celling.

“Let’s go…” Lightning said, and we followed him inside.

The tunnel seemed long, and creepy, but we kept on going and going until we reached the end of, and I softly slid a secret panel along the wall, and we emerged in one of the executive’s office.

It was empty, the lights were out, but the lights from outside the door and in the tunnel gave us some light. Yet, the whole place looked as if no one had been in for days.

“Hey, I recognize this place.” I said “This is Mario’s office.”

“Who…?” asked Lightning.

I examined the desk, and looked at the name plate: “Mario L.T Danti, ” The executive director. “He was the one who first assigned me to NASA, and commissioned me into training for the project of sending a teen into orbit.”

Suddenly, Krysta noticed something on the name-plate, and pointed it out to me. I could feel something, like a sticker, on the plate. I pulled it away, and beneath it was a name “Dan Truman… Executive Director.”

“What the…?” I muttered under my breath.

Lightning even pulled a drawer on the desk out, inside were a whole bunch of files and stuff of a man with the same name “Dan Truman.”

The master records also indicated no such funding, or commission, or even proper authority permission of sending a teen into orbit.

“What…?!” I snapped as I checked over all the files. “My records… my files… they have to be here somewhere.”

Alas… other than a few newspaper articles, not a single scrap of my historical moment was ever recorded in these files was found.

“I’m starting to think this Mario guy knows something we don’t.” said Lightning.

Krysta nodded “We find him… and we get some answers.”

I was now more than eager to find Mario more than ever, having many questions of why my records were not on file.

We softly moved the door open and peeked round. When we couldn’t see any guards, we silently crept about.

“Careful…” I said “This way takes us to the main-ops. I remember it from my tours when I was training here.”

“My guess is that’s where all the big stuff is happening.” said Krysta “But how can we get there without being seen?”

I motioned for them both to follow me, for I knew of another way to get to the ops.

We slunk along the hallways, and up a few flights of stairs, just barely being able to avoid detection.

As we went along, Lightning kept wondering the same thing over and over: “Where are you, Titan?” he was still more than eager to find him, and tear him limb-from-limb.

Finally, we came to an empty room high above the main-ops, and we could look through the blinds, right down below, and what we saw made chills run down our backs.

The whole room looked different since I was last there. The whole place had been turned into, a type of prison, and lots of people from the city were in chains and irons. All of them looked as if they had been through a marathon…

They were all sweaty, dehydrated, and looked malnourished, as they were all running on treadmills, or in huge hamster-like wheels, and some were being strapped down and guards attached powerful electrodes to them… and zap them with powerful currents, that seemed to be absorbing their energy.

It was so horrible we almost screamed… thankfully we didn’t.

That energy was then transferred into a huge and sinister looking crystal--a generator-- which was beginning to pulsate with power. The more energy went into it, the brighter it got.

I could hardly believe my eyes “What is all this?” I asked softly.

“It’s Titan's doing…” said Lightning “Whatever he’s absorbing all that energy for can’t be good.”

Just then, there was a small, soft buzzing noise. “What’s that?” cried Krysta “Have the spotted us?”

“No, look…” said Lightning.

We saw all the prisoners filing out, in a marching pattern, and then a whole flock of new prisoners came into the chamber, and among them were a few faces I recognized…

“No!” I cried softly.

It was my parents, my older brother, Neville, my sisters, Sarah and Jane… and… “…Michelle!”

My sweet Michelle! I never thought I’d ever see her again, but… the way she looked, all tired, and beaten as if she had been through this torture for days, as well as the rest of my family…

I watched as my family was practically shoved into their stations by the guards, and they started running the treadmills and the wheels, generating more of their own energy into the crystal.

As for Michelle, she got the zapper! I watched as she cried and screamed in pain as her energy was drained.

“NO!!” I shouted loudly!


Michelle’s gasped softly at the sound of my voice, “Mykan…?”


Lightning and Krysta tried to shush me, but the guards already heard, and saw us… that’s when the alarm sounded.

“Oops!”

“Nice going!” grunted Krysta.

“Hurry, let’s get out of here!” cried Lightning.

We all got up, were about to head for the door, when suddenly, it burst wide open and many guards came rushing in.

Thinking, Lightning looked up, and then grabbed both me, and Krysta, and he leapt up high, crashing head-first, right through the ceiling, and right into the air-vent system.

It all happened so fast and boy was I shocked.

Lightning playfully knocked on his head “I always did have a thick skull.”

Krysta and I shrugged, and then we all began to crawl our way along the shafts. Unfortunately, I had no clue where we were going, as I never studied the ventilation systems.

Suddenly, I found I couldn’t move. Something was pulling me back. I could see that my pony tail had gotten caught on a few sharp edges in the corners. I painfully managed to pull myself out, snapping the hairs off “OOH… that smarts!” I groaned.

We continued to crawl along.

Suddenly, a panel opened wide beneath us, and sent us tumbling down a series of downward shafts, and we suddenly crashed in a giant room, simply flowing with vast amounts of energy and light.

“Where are we?” asked Lightning.

“This is the main generator room.” I said “This is where all the power for every piece of equipment in the base got its energy from, but, I don’t ever remember it being like this.”

All the large steel silos were torn down, and their place was a whole bunch of wires and pipelines, flowing with the energy from the giant crystal.

Then, we heard the sound of snickering, and someone said “Marvellous, isn’t it.” We all looked round, and could see someone in the bug room with us, standing in the shadows. The man stepped forth...!

“Mario…” I grumbled softly.

Mario sniggered softly “I’ve been well-aware of your little intrusion all this time, but either way, you ended up right here, just as I planned.”

All of our angers began to spike, and Mario gazed at me.

“Well, well… I’m most impressed you did survive your ordeal, Mykan. I was certain you would have perished after you served as my guinea pig.”

“Your what…?” I snapped.

“Oh, yes…” hissed Mario “You served me well, after you went that portal I created using the combined power of human energies and the secrets I possessed, but I had to make sure that it worked first.”

Suddenly, it all clicked in. All this time I wasn’t really selected to be some historical hero, but I was just a guinea pig in some crazy scheme, and look what it did to me… and to those I loved!

“You…!!” I snarled, and I charged forth, only for Mario zap me back with a huge blast of magic, much to Lightning and Krysta’s shock.

Even I was surprised as I looked up, almost frightened even.

Lightning glared at the man, and began to realize “It’s you…” he said “It was you all along!”

Mario nodded, and then using his magic he wrote his name in glowing streaks in the air.

“MARIO L.T DANTI”

Then, he waved his hands, and the letters swirled round and rearranged to form…

“I AM LORD TITAN”

All three of us were nothing less than freaked out, and Titan explained his story.

After he was defeated in Unicornicopia, Titan’s spiritual energy was forced to wander through space in search of a new way to revive himself again.

That’s when he was discovered and helped by Princess Avyanna of the planet Kallan. Avyanna helped give Titan’s spiritual energy enough to get him going, but she demanded payment for her service, which forced Titan to grant her all the power she possessed-- the massive ships, and cruisers, and even her large flagship, the Kallanium.

As a final part of the deal, Titan told her about the ponies, and United Equestria, and how it was the idealistic planet for her to conquer and rule with all the power she now possessed.

However, Titan was not willing to take any chances and decided to create a backup version of himself, if in the unlikely event he would return and be defeated again. So he sent a small portion of his spirit back to Unicornicopia…

It was then that Lightning was preparing to take his first-ever venture into the human world, after the Rainbow Rod was stolen by the Crystallites.

The spirit piece attached itself to Lightning as he jumped into the portal and hitched a ride to the human world.

Once there, Titan had fled and he spent time exploring the human world. He found it all to be rather primitive and substandard for his tastes, and yet so easily conquerable… if Titan could only regain his bodily-form, which would not be easy as he was forced to leave a large portion of himself behind in the dimensional universe, along with a lot of his dark powers as well

In his present state, there was only one way to do it… he possessed the body of a man, whom just so happened to be Dan Truman, the executive director at the space center, who was on vacation.

He controlled him while he was driving and forced him to drive off the road, and crash.

The car burst into flames, and there was no chance for Dan to have survived, which meant his lifeless body lay there just perfect for Titan to fully inhabit, and even fix up a bit using what powers he had with him.

Still, now he was just a frail human being, stuck in a world he didn’t exactly favor, despite how easy it would be to conquer, and he longed to find a way back to the dimensional universe, but it was already more than too late to follow Lightning home again.

He knew about the portal on Mystic Island, but knowing if he entered it in his current state, he’d transform into a pony. There was no chance he would be willing to take on the form of the very creatures he so despised, and plotted against, plus… he still needed to regain his full power again.

After feigning his way into being the new executive director of NASA, though careful manipulations of human minds…

He knew the best way to regain power was the same way he normally did; Converting natural biological energy into power. So he secretly began to absorb as much energy as he could from many people.

Slowly, but surely he was gaining power back, but it was long and tiring due to the fact that human energy was not like energy obtained from magical creatures.

Now, he still needed to create a portal to get back to the dimensional universe, and luckily for him… when he first came along with Lightning to the human world, he managed to absorb just a hint of the magical powers from the transport gem he used.

This, and combined with his ever-growing dark magic allowed him to actually open temporary rifts in the fabric of space, connecting to the two dimensions.

This could only be done however in space itself, above the Earth where the radiation from the sun and moonlight would strengthen the portal and expand it wide enough to get through.

However, Titan still required someone to test it… someone strong-willed, someone young and quick-witted.

…that’s where I came in.

He had read about me in the papers, and saw me on the news after I won all the science fairs and athletic games.

Being the exec, and using his mind control powers, he manipulated everyone into helping me become the first teen to go into orbit.

“You tested my portal well, and everything I struggled for was all well worth it. Of course, I never expected you to survive the traveling, and merely thought you’d just perish into space.”

By this time, I was so incredibly angry, I could hardly speak.

Krysta and Lightning were equally as infuriated. “If it all worked perfectly, why did you stay here?” Lightning asked.

Titan snickered and said “Simple, I can’t rightfully return home like this now, can I? This marvellous generator has been harnessing the energy the humans have given me, and slowly converting it. I have nearly all that I desire to return home with all my glorious power. Once there, I will finally be able to conquer the dimensional universe, and return to conquer this as well.”

All three of us finally were ready to rush him, but we had barely taken one step when he held up his hand shouting “OH YES… and one last thing.” he snapped his fingers, and panels on the wall flipped around revealing all our friends bounded by tight manacles.

“Lightning!” cried Sunset.

“Help us!” cried Spike.

Titan sniggered “You didn’t think I hadn’t noticed your friends were there, did you?” he taunted “Well… perhaps you should JOIN THEM!!”

In an instant, all three of us were slammed against the wall. Lightning and were bound by more manacles, and Krysta was gripped tightly in a single bind.

“Wow, these are tight!” I groaned.

Lightning tried with all his strength, but he couldn’t break them himself. He even tried to turn into an Enticorn, but it didn’t work.

Spike tried to transform, but it didn’t work. Sunset couldn’t change into her Shining Angel form either.

“No… don’t tell me…” said Lightning as he gazed down at Titan… who was nodding at him.

The entire room was magically cursed to drain the magical energies from their bodies, making it impossible to transform.

“You won’t get away with this!” snarled Pinkie Pie.

“Really…?” hissed Titan “It looks like I’m going to. Once I absorb all the power I need, I’ll use the remaining energies to open the portal to the dimensional universe. A pity none of you will be around to actually witness that.”

With that, his fingers actually morphed into sharp razor claws, which glowed with power. “It’s time I made no more mistakes, and was rid of you pests once and for all!”

“Um… case in point…” said Buddy Rose “This is only the first time a lot of us have even met you.”

Titan shrugged “Whatever…” and he prepared for the big kill.