• Published 27th Jun 2017
  • 5,671 Views, 254 Comments

Hello From The Other Side 2 - FoxMcCloud7921



Princess Twilight Sparkle feels the need to get away from her royal duties for awhile. Her counterpart wants to see Equestria for herself. This whole plot seems rather familiar...

  • ...
13
 254
 5,671

Official Random Bonus Chapter: Meet the Nightmares

Author's Note:

Warning

May contain sensitive material.

All there was was darkness. All except for two mares that stared at one another. “So...you actually decided to show up,” Nightmare Moon said.

“You called for me, here I am,” Daybreaker said. “Is this another attempt to try to prove you're better than me?”

“You think because you showed up one time you're all great and powerful?”

“Oh so we're keeping count now? Well I suppose you always did love attention…”

“You just don't get it do you!?” Moon snapped. “You mean nothing to these ponies! You're as weak as Luna! This world is mine! These readers are mine!”

“Oh why don't you go put on more makeup or slit your damn wrists or something?” Daybreaker said casually. “That is the trend you're setting, isn't it?”

Nightmare Moon snorted slightly but held her tongue. “You know there's only room in this world for one of us…”

Suddenly the dark void was pierced with the sound of laughter that caught the attention of both mares. “Oh really? You think it's just about you two?”

Out of the darkness came another pony, this one with a flame red body and piercing green eyes. “Hello Celestia...oh sorry it's Daybreaker now isn't it? I love the new look.”

“Who are you?” Nightmare Moon asked.

“That would be my former student, or at least when she was corrupted by the Element’s magic. Sunset, a real pleasure to see you…”

“Well, still a bitch as always I see,” Sunset huffed. “It doesn't matter, I'm here to take my rightful place.”

“Oh please!” Moon cackled. “You're not even an alicorn!”

“If it weren't for flame tits here it could've happened!” Sunset snapped.

“Oh yes, blame the counterpart,” Daybreaker said sarcastically. “Why don't you go home and let the adults handle this?”

“Ha! See you're nothing important after all!” A different voice rang out, one Daybreaker recognized quickly. A dark purple alicorn appeared in the air, her wings like the angel of death itself and her eyes surrounded by a light blue aura. “However, I am an alicorn so I've earned a seat at this table!”

“Twilight?” Daybreaker asked cautiously.

“Midnight actually,” the alicorn said with a giggle. “Midnight Sparkle, Twilight's hotter, sexier, and more intelligent counterpart!”

Moon snorted. “She completely stole your line.”

“Fine, 'Midnight', you really don't want to be here right now…” Daybreaker warned her.

“Dear Empress Daybreaker, Bite me.”

“Hey, no one asked you to be here!” Sunset snapped. “I agree with my former teacher, get the fuck out!”

“Oh no Sunny feels left out because she doesn't have any wings,” Midnight said in a mocking tone.

“Yeah, well I bet you won't feel so high and mighty when I rip yours off completely!”

“Girls!” Daybreaker snapped. “We are trying to have a conversation here and we don't need you meddling in our affairs!”

“Oh Auntie, again you think the world revolves around you!” A new voice entered the void, this one causing both Daybreaker and Midnight to flinch. Another pony appeared, this one wearing black attire with black streaks in her yogurt-colored mane. She had earrings in both ears along with a lip ring on the corner of her mouth. Her eyes would actually be enchanting if they weren't terrifying at the same time.

“C-Cadance!?” Midnight asked.

“No, I am Bleeding Heart,” the mare said. “Cadance thought she was a pure innocent soul that wanted to spread love and joy across all of Equestria, but really she wanted to break free, do whatever she wanted without ponies looking down at her! So what if I ended up fucking a few nobles? Sex is the best thing ever!”

“This is our niece?” Moon asked.

“I thought I taught you better than this Cadance,” Daybreaker said, looking disappointed. “Faust help me I'm not perfect, I wanted to break away from the norm, but I knew you were the opposite, somepony I could look to as an anchor. And then you do this…”

“You don't control me anymore!” Bleeding Heart snapped. “I am my own pony and I will prove it right here right now!”

“Oh good, now we found an even bigger slut,” Sunset said.

“You take that back right now!” Midnight screamed, ready to jump her.

“She's definitely your role model; we get away with showing cleavage but she'd just go around topless!”

“Nudity is so underrated,” Bleeding Heart insisted.

“Enough!” Daybreaker screamed. “You think you're all important but remember you wouldn't even be here without me!” She let that set in for a few moments. “Now everypony else get out of here!” There were many glares, but one by one they disappeared. “Cadance, you and I have a lot to talk about later.” Bleeding Heart rolled her eyes before she disappeared.

Daybreaker sighed. “Now then...what were we talking about?”

“How did our family become so dysfunctional?” Moon asked.

“Sunset and Twilight are not family,” Daybreaker growled. “As for Cadance...well I'll deal with her. For now, it's just you and me.”

“There is...another…” It was believed that neither sister had a source of fear inside the, but that voice alone made both of them shiver.

“What is…?” Nightmare Moon looked up and her eyes widened. “Dear Faust…”

The monstrosity they saw was in the form of a small filly, and yet there was nothing natural about said filly. “Your time has ended...I am the new ruler of this world…as it was foretold long ago...”

“Flurry Heart!?” Daybreaker exclaimed.

“No,” Moon said. “Evil like this doesn't have a name…” She shuddered slightly. “Sister...I just want you to know…”

“I know,” Daybreaker said moments before their annihilation. “I hate you too.”