• Published 24th Jun 2017
  • 5,732 Views, 323 Comments

Trojan Pony - Hawker Hurricane



History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

  • ...
34
 323
 5,732

Chapter - 11 - Consequences

*PERSPECTIVE SHIFT*

Princess Celestia, disguised as Sunny Skies, walked into the police station with the difficult task of talking to her personal student, locked up for breaking various laws; as was Shining Armor.

Though Cadence stated that she would deal with him.

Personally.

Celestia dreaded to think what she had in mind.

Walking up to the front desk, Celestia addressed the Sergeant.

"Excuse me, I'm here to speak to Twilight Sparkle."

The Desk Sergeant looked up to a disguised Celestia and scowled, "Prisoners don't get visitors. Now scram, unless you wish to-"

The scowl on his face was wiped off when a sudden flash of light temporarily blinded him and he covered his eyes with a foreleg to shield them. Once it disappeared, he lowered his arm and saw who was standing there. Celestia, still smiling, addressed the Sergeant again.

"Sergeant, I would like to speak to Twilight Sparkle."

The sergeant pointed a hoof in the direction of the cells, "Right that way your majesty, the entire station is open to you."

"Thank you kindly," Celestia replied, making her way to where the sergeant was pointing.

As she walked into the cell area, she heard the quiet sobbing of Twilight, being poorly reassured by her brother with grossly incorrect assumptions.

"I'll be sent back to Magic Kindergarten! Or I'll be thrown into a dungeon! Or banished! Or thrown into a dungeon in the place I was banished to!"

Why does everypony assume I'm going to do that? wondered Celestia.

"No you won't Twilight," Shining reassured, "If anything, Apollo will be put in a dungeon. After what he did last night he will be spending a very long time in the deepest, darkest dungeon I can find!"

Celestia rolled her eyes so hard you could almost hear it.

For crying out loud, what does Cadence see in him? Did I honestly choose him over others to be my personal captain? Besides, I would never put Apollo in a dungeon...well I might put him in a different kind of dungeon- NO CELESTIA! BAD THOUGHTS! HE'S TWO THOUSAND YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!

Celestia shook her head to rid it of lewd thoughts and refocussed on her objective. She walked into the cell room and saw her student and older brother each locked in their own cells.

"Finally, we're getting out of here," Shining said.

Oh, really?

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight screamed, looking frightened out of her wits. She attempted to run to her mentor but was stopped in her tracks by magic-resistant iron bars.

"My faithful student," Celestia replied, approaching her cell, "You seem to have gotten yourself into quite a pickle."

"But I haven't done anything wrong!"

"She's right Princess," Shining stated, scowling, "Apollo is the one causing trouble."

Celestia turned to Shining with a look so stern and severe that Shining visibly gulped.

"According to witness reports I have received, it was not Apollo that was causing trouble, but yourself...Captain Armor."

The moment Celestia referred to Shining by his rank, he knew he was in it deep.

"But-"

"If I were you Captain Armor, I would remain silent."

For once, Shining did the smart thing and decided to shut up, allowing Celestia to turn her attention back to Twilight. She looked down at her student, noting the tears on her eyes and matted mane and tail, and couldn't help but wonder if this was really her faithful student.

"Why have I been told that you broke into a hotel and stole items that did not belong to you?"

"But Princess, those items are dangerous! They belonged to the monster and now Apollo has them! I had to confiscate them for the safety of everypony!"

"Twilight I thought we discussed this. The 'monster' is no such thing and even if he was that still doesn't give you or anypony else the right to steal his possessions."

"Why are you defending him?!" Twilight cried.

"Defending who?"

"The monster! Apollo! Why are you taking their sides?!"

"I am not taking anypony's side, Twilight. I am merely doing what is right. As far I am aware, even though he may be a hoof-full and can cause quite a scene, Apollo has broken no laws."

"He said the monster gave him those things! Apollo has been in contact with a dangerous monster that is a threat to everypony!"

"I thought we had also talked about referring to this creature as a monster," Celestia said, looking sternly at Twilight, "And I am aware of the biped that appeared in Ponyville."

"Then you must know what it did to Rainbow Dash!"

"From the reports I have read and hearing personal testimony, Rainbow Dash insists it was not intentional and the creature acted out of fear."

"She had a concussion! Her memory will be fuzzy, so how could she remember what actually happened?"

"According to her doctor, her memory is fine. Also, you are a student of magic, not a qualified general practitioner nor a neurologist. You are not qualified to make such assesssments, neither am I for that matter."

"You sound just like Apollo, he said the same thing; saying I wasn't qualified to make diagnosis."

"And he is correct. What has become of you, Twilight?"

"Excuse me?" Twilight replied, looking like Celestia had just slapped her.

"Why do you have a hatred of Apollo or the creature?"

"I don't hate them," Twilight replied, almost crying, "I just know that they're working together and Equestria is in danger from them."

"Do you have evidence to support those claims?"

"No, but-"

"No buts, Twilight. If you do not have evidence, then I can take no action against them. But speaking of evidence, there is ample evidence against you for you break in at the hotel and the theft of items not belonging to you."

"What are you going to do?" Twilight asked, shaking and crying.

"Nothing. It is a matter for the police to deal with."

"You're not going to let me out?"

"I cannot. If I were to, I would be accused of favouritism and denying justice to the victims."

"So you're abandoning me?"

"No, I am merely allowing the the proper procedures to take place."

"But-"

"No buts, Twilight!" Celestia shouted, her wings flaring slightly causing Twilight to recoil in fear, "You have broken the law and must now answer for it! I truly thought you were better than this!"

That remarked felt like a dagger to the heart for Twilight. The pony she looked up to like a second mother had turned on her. Abandoned her.

And all because of Apollo.

Apollo is the one causing trouble! And he's in league with the monster! And because of them, Princess Celestia has abandoned me!

Twilight had begun sobbing quietly again, trying to dry her eyes with a hoof, but to no avail.

"I do not know what has gotten into you Twilight," Celestia continued, "But I don't like it. The Twilight Sparkle I know would have listened to the creature's side of events and given him the benefit of the doubt. I know I did."

Twilight suddenly looked up with shock and fear in her wide eyes, as realisation hit her like freight train, "Y-you mean..."

"Yes, Twilight," Celestia replied, holding back tears herself, "I have met with the human you call a monster."


*PERSPECTIVE SHIFT*

I don't think I'll ever get tired of sleeping on these cloud beds. I can't quite put into words just how comfy they are. It almost makes me wish I was a pegasus instead so I could experience laying on a cloud without the need for adapted bed sheets.

The only thing that wasn't helping though was my hangover.

And there's no grill or microwave around to make a bacon sandwich.

How much trouble would I be in if I killed sacrificed one of Appleslut's pigs to the Bacon Gods?

But if I did that then I'd have to deal with Celestia.

I don't think she'd take to kindly to me killing animals myself for food, no matter how delicious they may be.

My dreams of a bacon sandwich were interrupted by some harsh knocking on the door. With my hangover and pounding headache, it felt like a road breaker was carving away at my skull.

I didn't answer which only resulted in even louder knocks.

I grabbed the pillow and covered my ears with it, desperate to stop the dreadful noise. I still didn't answer the door, hoping whoever it was would go away and let me continue having wet dreams about bacon sandwiches, but it was not meant to be.

Without further warning, the door opened. From the sound of things I knew several ponies had surrounded my bed, stallions if the hard pounding of hooves was anything to go by. All was quiet for a few more seconds before another set of hooves made themselves heard.

I heard them stop at the foot of my bed.

"Still asleep, my little pony?"

Fuck.

Pretend to be asleep, maybe she'll go away.

"I know you're awake, my little pony. I can wait here all day if I have to. Can you?"

Checkmate again.

How does she keep doing it?

I was going to move but apparently I wasn't fast enough as I felt the pillow removed from my head and myself levitated to the foot end of the bed and plopped down on my rump. I looked up to see a quite cross looking Celestia.

"What have I done wrong now?"

"Whoever said you had?"

"Twilight, her dickhead brother......you."

"What have I done?"

"Every time you come to see me with a face like that, you give me a lecture on something I've done wrong and why I should be more like the little sheep you call your subjects."

"Apollo," She said sternly, "Don't call my subjects, 'little sheep'."

"There you go again!" I yelled, "Telling me what I can't say! You don't have that right!"

"Apollo-"

"Seriously, fuck you you conniving manipulative bitch!"

Looking around and looking at the guards, I could tell that they were just itching to rip me to pieces for having spoken to their holier-than-thou princess. I looked back to Celestia to see her looking at me very cross and leaning in close. So close I could faintly feel her breathing through her nostrils on my head.

"Guards," Celestia said sternly, "We're leaving at once."

Celestia made her way towards the door and opened it before turning back to me, with a stern look.

"And Apollo is coming with us."

I'm gonna die.


*PERSPECTIVE SHIFT*

Applejack walked slowly out of Ponyville train station, exhausted after shovelling coal in exchange for a ride back home, and began walking through the market square where ponies were going about the usual daily business. As she was doing so she was quickly joined by Rainbow Dash.

"Hey AJ," Rainbow said as she landed along side of her.

"Hey Rainbow."

There was an awkward silence as the elephant in the room lingered in the air.

"Sooo, how did it go?" Rainbow asked, trying to end the silence.

"Ah got a twelve month prison sentence, suspended for two years, a six month community order and ah have ta pay Apollo five hundred bits in compensation."

"But you don't have five hundred bits to spare."

"Ah know, but ah'll think of something."

"I'll talk to Apollo, see if I can get him to forget about that."

"Ah doubt he'll agree."

"He'll listen to me."

"You sure about that?"

"I'm sure. Just leave it with me."

"Well, if ya think ya can do anythin', thank ya."

"Don't mention it, I never leave my friends hanging. Catch you later AJ!"

"Bye Dash."

Rainbow took to the air again, leaving Applejack to continue her journey alone.

As she approached the library, she made a last minute decision to pay Twilight a visit. She approached the library and walked inside, not too surprised to see the main area vacant.

She's probably down in her lab, or gettin' more quills in town.

The pitter-patter of feet grew gradually louder. Looking towards the stairs, Applejack saw Spike running down.

"Howdy Spike!"

"Hey Applejack, what brings you here? Looking for a book?"

"Not today partner, but have you seen Twilight?"

Suddenly, Spike's face fell.

"What's the matter?" asked Applejack.

"You see, the thing is..."

"The thing is, what?" Applejack asked, squinting suspicious at what Spike was reluctant to tell.

"The thing is....."

Suddenly, the front door burst open; scaring the shit out of Spike and Applejack, both of whom visibly jumped into the air.

"APPLEJACK! SPIKE! YOU MUST COME!"

"Consarn it Rarity!"

"Apologies Applejack, but you both must come at once!"

"Where to?"

"The police station."

"Why would we go there?"

"Because...."

"Because?" Applejack repeated, getting irritated at all the reluctance to give answers.

"TWILIGHT'S BEEN ARRESTED!"


*PERSPECTIVE SHIFT*

Sod it. I've sat here for long enough.

I stood up and began to make my way towards the door, only to be prodded back to my position by the spear wielding guard.

"You will remain on the Naughty Step until Her Majesty permits you to leave!"

I would have taken the spear out of his magic grip and shoved it up his fluffy plot, but my own magic was blocked off courtesy of a horn dampener and I had poor dexterity with my hooves. That and he could probably hand my own fluffy plot to me on a silver platter; so I wisely decided to sit back down. Had I been able to then I wouldn't let a mannequin in pretty armour stop me.

"Stupid naughty step," I grumbled, "I can't believe it actually exists."

"Yet you sit on it."

I looked up to see my favourite princess.

"Was this always here?" I asked, motioning to the step, "Or is it a recent addition?"

Celestia giggled a little, "Oh my little pony, I'm afraid you'll never know the answer to that."

"He attempted to leave, ma'am," the guard said.

"SHUT UP!"

"Is this true, my little pony?" she asked, looking at me with an eerie sense of delight.

"So what if it is."

"Well if you didn't use those naughty words against me then you wouldn't be sat there, would you?"

"'Naughty words'? Seriously, how old are you? I am a grown man! Stop talking down to me like I'm a little kid!"

"You were a grown man. And compared to how old I am, which is more or less two thousand years old, you are a child compared to me."

"That doesn't mean that I'm stupid, so STOP! TALKING! DOWN! TO! ME!" I replied firmly, stomping a hoof down at each word spoken.

There were several seconds of silence as Celestia just stared at me, not saying a thing and looking neither pleased nor angry.

The silence was disturbed however, by the arrival of another princess.

"What is all this noise? We could hear all of you from outside."

"Luna," Celestia said, greeting her sister with a wing hug.

"Celestia."

"How goes Day Court?"

"Well. But we are still looking into other matters."

Celestia groaned and face hoofed, "You are still looking into that?!"

"Tis not a matter to be taken lightly Tia! Somepony made a poster of us with the name 'Princess Moonbutt moons ponies with her big moonbutt!' showing my plot which was grossly exaggerated in size, and put it for all to see in the public square! Ponies laughed at us! We are a laughing stock!"

"Best prank ever."

Everything suddenly went quiet.

Eerily quiet.

I looked up to see Celestia, the guard and Luna looking at me.

Celestia looked like she wanted to burst into giggles and roll around on the floor laughing her wings off.

Luna looked like she wanted to behead me right there and then.

"So it was YOU!"

Me and my big mouth.

Yet again.

"You will come with us!" Luna hissed, "We will teach you a lesson to call us 'Princess Moonbutt'!"

"So you don't deny having a big plot or mooning ponies?"

Luna picked me up in her magic and then turned to the guard, her sister still too busy laughing on the floor, "Send for the Element of Generosity. We require her special talents."

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked, genuinely afraid of what she had in store.

"Thou will soon find out!"

Author's Note:

Things escalated quickly at the end.

I have a Patreon account and it's been a big help. My Patreon Donors (very nice, generous people) are listed below:

Tankoncow
Allmightytoaster
AMG-guy63
Redfox335
Khadija WestAkarkouz
Camron Mouton
Daniel Tate
Moonlit Forest
kent

If you wish to become a donor as well you can become one by going here.