• Published 4th Jul 2017
  • 2,457 Views, 8 Comments

The Wonderbolts Grand gala - StarGalaxy Offical



The Wonderbolts are obviously attending the grand gala pan gala. Both Soarin and Rainbow Dash develop a crush on each other but never told each other.

  • ...
2
 8
 2,457

Show time lights, Camera than FLY

"Hey, whatcha two love birds doing?" Spitfire and Fleetfoot interrupted the moment.

"NOTHING!!!!" Both Soarin and Rainbow Dash replied.

"Anyway, get in your suits the shows in ten hurry up chop chop."

Soarin walked Rainbow Dash over to their room they were sharing and got changed. Wow, Dashie has a really great view from here. She looks so hot unchanging just stripping down right infront of me-----SOARIN you don't like her like tha-----she's always been wow :heart: Soarin was gathering up some dirty thoughts while Soarin was unchanging right in front of his crush. So as Rainbow Dash, she couldn't get undone which was quite difficult.

"Soar, can you help me out? I'm not used to these things," Rainbow Dash asked nervously, Rainbow Dash blushed because of asking a stallion for help.

"Sure Dashie," He leaned her body against his and help her out with the dress.Wow, he's holding me so nice and warm. Can't wait for tonight cause we're sharing a bed too I like when he calls me Dashie now! He was helping Rainbow Dash with something that got tangled on her gown and needed another pony to help her out. They got that undone and then changed into their uniforms. Soarin and Rainbow walked out of their room to meet the rest of the team.

"Alright Bolt's you get yourselves warmed up, psst Dash, over here," Spitfire exclaimed.

"Hmm what do ya need?" Rainbow Dash flew over to Spitfire.

"Just wanna make sure you can do the Rainboom and do it."

"Yes ma'am,"

"Good," Spitfire and Rainbow Dash went over with the others to start warming up. Five minutes later, everypony had taken their seats for the show. Pinkie Pie, AppleJack and Fluttershy sat on the normal seats, Rarity was in the VIP section with Sweetie Belle and Twilight Spike Starlight were where the thrones were.

"Good evening Twilight Sparkle," Princess Luna said happily.

"Good evening Luna, I'm so excited seeing Rainbow Dash perform," Twilight replied back.

"Yes very exciting isn't it. Oh it's starting now."

The Bolts came in with a flashing entrance. There was Group 1 (Spitfire, Misty Fly, High Winds) Group 2 (Soarin, Rainbow Dash, Surprise) Group 3 (Fleetfoot, Wave Chill, Silver Storm) They came together and separated to the left, right and in the middle. Group 2 stayed in the middle flying high up into the air and Soarin down towards the crowd, group 1 and 3 created some lighting and thunder on the sidelines. All of the Bolt's Soared up into the air to perform a firework and Rainbow Dash left in the center of attention.

OK Rainbow, do you best, Rainbow thought. When the rest of the Bolts headed to their sides Rainbow Dash flew up high and looped round twice able to create enough speed for her Sonic Rainboom. Gliding down towards the sky down she was able to get enough speed to create one, and she did it successful. Soarin looked at the Rainboom and it reminded him of the Royal wedding and the first time they met together. The ponies in the crowd went wild along with the Princesses. Everypony was prasing to Rainbow Dash how glorious the Rainboom was and it must've spread around Equestria, that was the fourth she'd had ever done before. Rainbows friends, the CMC, and the Princesses wnt up to Rainbow Dash to tell her how amazing the Rainboom was.

"Rainbow Dash, THAT WAS AMAZiNG!!!!" Pinkie gave her a tight hug.

"Thanks Pinkie, you girls like it?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Definitely, it was quite a sight seeing it for the third time." Princess Celestia replied. Rainbow Dash blushed a little bit but really like the compliment.

"Crash, that was AMAZING!!!" Fleetfoot came right behind her with the rest of the Bolt's. Everypony complimented her and the Rainboom of how dazzling it was.

"Well, are ya gonna say something Crash?" Spitfire asked her.

"Yup, it was tough. All I can say is BEST DAY EVER!!!!" Rainbow Dash cheered away.

"Hey Dashie, that was some Rainboom out there," Soarin came up behind Rainbow Dash.

"Thanks Soar, how long is it until the end of the gala?"

"A couple of hours, it's only 10pm. Why you hate this?" Twilight gave a smirk to Rainbow Dash.

"What no, I love it as I said BEST DAY EVER," Rainbow Dash replied. "I was going to lie but what's the point really?"

After the show a bunch of ponies came up to Rainbow Dash to how she pulled of another Rainboom. Rainbow Dash was added to the news papers Cloudsville Times, Canterlot Daily, The Crystal Mainly, and etc. Rainbow Dash certainly was having the best time ever and better than the last two galas. She was beat for the night and decided to head back up to her room but Soarin pulled her in.

"Hey, leaving so soon?" He asked the rainbow maned mare with a smirk on his face.

"Yea, *Yawns* I'm pretty beat." She replied. Dashies yawns are sooooo cute, Soarin thought to himself

"Hmm, Dashie there's something I wanna tell you, follow me just over there." Soarin and Rainbow headed up to the cloud Soarin had pointed too. He gathered up all his courage to tell Rainbow Dash how he felt about her. The stopped, gazing at eachother eye to eye. Ok, Tell her how you feel about her and do it don't chicken it up

"Wow, it really is a nice view isn't? Up on this cloud together, you and me alone," Rainbow Dash replied. She was leaning close to Soarin nearly for a hug.

"Hmm, yea. D-Dashie, t-th-e-ere something I-I w-w-anna te-ll y-y-ou," Soarin couldn't finish his sentence.

"Anything, you can tell me," Dash gazed into Soarin's emerald eyes with her rosy magenta eyes. They both blushed for a while while silence just surrounded tem.

"Ok, I know this is gonna sound stupid but I-I-I'm i-i-i-n-n-n l-l-ove with you. Your so pretty, kind, adorable, cute, funny, smart and you're one of the best fliers I've ever seen before and I always black out because you're so beautiful and you make me comfortable and happy all the time." Soarin blasted out to Rainbow Dash softly.

"......." She didn't say anything but blushed with complete silence.

"I'm sorry I told you this, I'll go. Bye-----" Soarin started to form tears in his eyes.

"Soarin, I-I-I feel the same way for you. I never told anypony about it and I was scared that you never like me like that. What I'm trying to say is I love you Soarin, with all my heart." Rainbow Dash aimed for Soarin's lips. Soarin opened his eyes wide but quickly shut them. The kiss was a nice long passionate one that it felt like it lasted forever. Rainbow Dash was on top of Soarin for the mean time when they broke the kiss.

"I love you too, does this mean were a thing now?" Soarin asked Rainbow Dash. Rainbow nodded.

"But I want you to ask me hot stuff," She commented to Soarin question.

"Rainbow Dash, will you make me the happiest stallion and be my marefriend?" The only answer was that she kissed him. It was long and happy tears formed into Rainbows eye. She loved this kiss and she never wanted it to ever end.


"Fleetfoot pay up," Spitfire told Fleetfoot while spying Rainbow Dash and Soarin.

"FINE! you win, I'll pay you in the morning." Fleetfoot replied back.

Author's Note:

Phew, thank goodness thats over, took a while to come up with. NEXT CHAPTER............-------> Read on
:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
AND SOARIN AND RAINBOW ARE TOGETHER!!!!!! I SHIP IT SOARDASH
:twilightblush::twilightblush::twilightblush::twilightblush::twilightblush::twilightblush::twilightblush: