• Published 4th Jul 2017
  • 2,458 Views, 8 Comments

The Wonderbolts Grand gala - StarGalaxy Offical



The Wonderbolts are obviously attending the grand gala pan gala. Both Soarin and Rainbow Dash develop a crush on each other but never told each other.

  • ...
2
 8
 2,458

A night to remember

"*Knock, knock, knock* C'mon you guys have been in there forever hurry up or a least let us in." Soarin and the rest of the stallions were waiting outside while the mares were doing beauty and makeup, (just a little bit).
"Um, dude I don't think they are going to let us in. It's your fault you left it in there." Sliver Zoom told Soarin.

"Whatever,"


"Wow, I never knew this would be so much trouble just doing this," Rainbow Dash said. She was doing up her mane and some of the other bolts who didn't know how to.

"Welp, it's every 5 years. I've been in the bolts for about like nearly five years cause I joined after the gala. Also since when did you learn how to mane style?" Spitfire replied.

"Um, two years ago. That's what happens I guess, I do it really good as well so you're all lucky you have me."

*Knock, knock, knock*

"WE'RE GETTING CHANGE SOARIN STOP KNOCKING!!!" Fleetfoot screamed out to him.

"Fleets, we don't normally we're clothes what's the difference?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"But aren't we changing?" Fleetfoot replied.

"I got this----- Hi Soarin WE'RE NEARLY READY IT'S NOT EASY LIKE YOU SO STOP KNOCKING THATS AN ORDER." Spitfire opened the door and shouted and slammed on him.

"Well that wasn't very nice. Thanks a lot Spitfire CAUSE I LEFT SOMETHING IN THERE," Soarin mumbled.


"Crash hurry up," Spitfire banged her head onto the wall softly.

"Ok I'm ready, I'm coming I also packed up my things to y'know. Plus you all left my mane styling things out as well." Rainbow Dash came out of the room and everypony looking at her especially Soarin. "Um......is there something wrong? D-Did I over do it?" Everypony was just focused on looking at Rainbow Dash. Everypony nearly shot up there wings and blushed a bit.

"Nope, you just look..........really beautiful." Soarin complemented Rainbow Dash and blushed for a bit.

"Um...........thanks I-I-I like.....what.........you are um.......wearing to........you look really.....nice." Rainbow Dash shyly told Soarin and both of them blushed and came closer to each other.

After a little chit-chat the Bolt's got their bags and off to Canterlot for the gala. Flying over there was nice but Rainbow kinda wished that her friend were with her but she'll see them at the gala too. She's a bit worried about the Bolt's because today they were acting really strange and awkward, Something is really starting to bother me, like the Bolt's are acting really strange today, guess everypony has one of these days...... I can't wait to see my friends too! The Bolt's arrived at the gala seeing Princess Twilight and Celestia.


"Rainbow, so good to see you. I love what you're wearing." Twilight came up to Rainbow to give her a hug.

"Thanks, Rarity designed these just like everypony elses. How was preparations?"

"LOVED IT! By the way the girls aren't yet here yet so just make yourself comfortable and good luck with the show."

A couple of seconds later Discord just entered the gala and Twilight tried to excuse herself from the gala to deal with Discord for a bit. The Bolt's put their bags in there rooms and then headed of to the gala. There was one room that was already occupied so Rainbow Dash and Soarin decided to share rooms with each other just as friends. Everypony put their bags down and started to head out to the VIP section. Rainbow Dash caught her friend's eye and said she'll catch up with them.

"DASHIE!!!!! Hi whats up I was looking for you everywhere!" Pinkie gave Rainbow Dash a hug. "You look really pretty Dashie,"

"Thanks Pinks, you too. I thought you said you were bringing Maud?"

"Yea but she was busy and couldn't make it so then I asked the one and only Cheese Sandwich!"

"Oh that explains a lot nice to see you again," Rainbow Dash replied.

"Good to see you too." Cheese replied.

"So I need to go but I'll come back see ya gals soon wheres Scoots?"

"Right here Dash," Scootaloo came up and gave Rainbow Dash a hug.

"Love what you're wearing kiddo,"

"Thanks I really like what you're wearing too!" Scootaloo was really excited.

"Hey, why don't we head down to the VIP section for a bit hm?" Rainbow Dash asked. Scootaloo agreed to go to the VIP section.

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo went to the VIP section and Rarity. She was surprised that Rarity was in the VIP section along with Sweetie Belle, Rarity's here, right now double pain. Or else but I'm still happy Rainbow Dash made eye contact with Rarity for a bit.

"Darling, there you are, I've been looking for you everywhere,"

"Welp, I'm here now, wow that dress looks beautiful on you." Rainbow Dash complimented.

"Why thank you, yours is absolutely stunning like the Wonderbolts ones I designed." Rarity replied. Rainbow Dash giggled for a bit.

"Are you with Fancy Pant?"

"Why yes, Fancy you remember Rainbow Dash right?" Rarity called him over while chatting with some of the Wonderbolts.

"Oh Crash, hey by the way, also as Bolt's you gotta keep up with the most presque ponies. This is---" Before . Spitfire could finish.

"Why Rainbow Dash, good to see you again, I think the last time I saw you was in the Equestria games. Congratulations,"

"Thanks,"

"Wait you already know him? Well lookie here that saves me a bunch of jobs now, good thing your friends with ponies that knows important ponies too." Spitfire replied.

"I must say whenever did you become a Wonderbolt?"

"A couple of months ago, I'm proud to be a Wonderbolt and lucky enough to be chosen." Rainbow Dash replied. Rainbow left the group chat to go find Soarin to chat with for a bit, she found him talking with some other high classed ponies but didn't want to interfere with them.

"Rainbow Dash, hi there I was just talking about you. I was wondering where you were, did you get lost?" Soarin pulled a wing over Rainbows body.

"Nope I was just looking for you, what a coincidence." Rainbow Dash gave Soarin a fake smile.

"Um is everything ok?"

"All goods," Rainbow Dash replied watching Scootaloo run up to her.

"Rainbow, this is a little high classed. Remind me why you brought me here again?"

"Come on squirt being honest just blend in and I really hate this to but this must be done,"

"So, this is the little kiddo you've been talking about sometimes?"

"Yup, Soar this is Scoots my adopted little sister."

"Wow its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Soarin."

"Soarin's fine, hey Dashie wanna hit the dance floor together you and me?"

*FANGIRL SCREAM IN THE MIND* Soarin wants to dance with me and he called me Dashie again. Wow I just love it! "Sure, I'd love to dance with you." Rainbow Dash blushed for a while. He took the cyans mares hoof holding it nice a loose it felt warm and secure. She's never felt like that before. Rainbow nearly went up for a hug to Soarin but started dragged her to the dance floor.

"Hey, have you ever slow danced before?" Soarin asked Rainbow Dash.

"No, never. I haven't learnt how to." She looked down to the floor but he went closer to Rainbow and lifted her head up.

"I'll teach you, it's easy." Soarin taught Rainbow how to slow dance. She made a few clumsy mistakes but got the hang of it. Dash was finally able to master slow dancing, Rainbow looked up into Soarin's emerald eyes and smiled as did the same like Soarin. The two pegasus didn't know Rainbows friends were watching.

"Aw, they just look super cute together!" Pinkie Pie whispered.

"I know right, when are they gonna hook up?" Twilight asked back.

"Not sure, time will always tell." Fluttershy whispered back.

"Hey, wanna dance Pinkie, thats if yo---" Cheese asked Pinkie Pie.

"Sure Cheese, I would like that,"

"So looks like Cheese and Pinkie aye?" AppleJack came up from one of the tables. "Is that RD and Soarin?"

"Yup, it's sure them." Twilight replied.

"They look real nice together I'm happy for her."

"Me too," Fluttershy and Twilight replied.

Both Rainbow Dash and Soarin didn't care if the show started on not but they were just enjoying the dance. Gazing into eachothers eyes they were blushing and smiling. The two pegasus were so close to each other that the nearly went down for a...........

Author's Note:

Went down for 'a' what? Continue reading and find out............:trixieshiftright::trixieshiftright::trixieshiftright::trixieshiftright: