• Published 2nd Jul 2017
  • 1,732 Views, 20 Comments

After Rain Comes Sunlight - Himewhite



A love story of two different creatures of two different kingdoms

  • ...
5
 20
 1,732

Farewell Sun part 3

As days pasted, the time came for Fluttershy, Discord and Fancy pants to return too Rain Dukedom. As the ship came to coast of the harbor, Fluttershy's sisters and the rest of the family came too say goodbye before they felt at the pier. " Stay well, Fluttershy. " Rainbow dash said hugging her.

" Sure. You guys, too. "

" Take care of the lord of chaos ! " Twilight said winking at Fluttershy before giving her a hug.

" Both of you come back and see us again some time. " Rarity said.

" We'll definitely be back again ! " Fluttershy said hugging Rarity too.

Fluttershy could see her father's look being a angry and serious looking, but she know that was a look of concern and sadness. " Father. it's okay, i see you. "

Rainbow dash couldn't help but grump as she know that there's one pony missing of the group and look at her father with a grumpy expression. " You really need to get grandma to- "

" Rainbow ! That's enough. You see, it's okay now. " Fluttershy said too her sister but they all could see that it hurt's Fluttershy that grandma wasn't here to say goodby. Fluttershy stayed strong even now and that's what was the best part about her, she's stronger than she seems.


Two hours earlier.

Fluttershy was watching the sunrise from one of the hills on a meadow behind the palace. " That's unusual; the morning sun's out, but it's clouded. Since i'm leaving for Rain Dukedom today, are the clouds telling me to come home ? But, there's still something i have to do. " Fluttershy was looking for Discord in the morning before she came here, but her sister told her that he went to see the sluice gates with Thunderlane, so after the sunrise Fluttershy went to Queen Amore's private part of the palace.

Fluttershy was standing in front of the gate of the private part with big steel doors and big wall surrounding the big private place. " I wanted to ask him to come with me because i feel anxious, but i guess i'm acting like a child. " As Fluttershy knocked on the door sunburst was the one that opened the door but not enough to let her through it.

" I'm sorry, Fluttershy. Your Grandmother doesn't want to see anyone. " Sunburst said.

Fluttershy tried to convince Sunburst to let her in. " Just a few words ! Can't you at least let me say goodbye ? "

" Forgive me. " Sunburst said shutting the door in her face. After that Fluttershy gave up and walked back before she heard a similar voice calling her.

" Fluttershy ! " Discord called out. " Hey, Fluttershy ! " Fluttershy stopped in her tracks and looked back seeing Discord and Thunderlane walking towards her.

" Discord....... What ? I thought you went to the sluice gates. "

" We've gone and returned. " As Discord got a good look at her, Discord know that there was something wrong. " But what are you...... " Thunderlane know what was going on as he look at the place they were in.

" Grandma ? " Thunderlane said shocked.

Fluttershy putted one a fake smile and said. " She wouldn't let me in. I guess i'll have to leave without seeing her..... What can you do, you know ? "

Discord didn't like the fake smile Fluttershy showed him. " If you're going to smile let it be a real smile or els don't smile at all. " Discord thought. " Don't be a fool. She's indulging herself by saying she doesn't want to see you. Are you the sort of pony to go along with that kind of self-indulgence ? "

Fluttershy know what to do now after Discord gave er a wake up call. " You're right. Thank you, Discord. I'm going. " She walked past Discord and said. " I'll go and tell Grandma everything i want to say ! " Filled with courage Fluttershy ran towards Queen Amore's house again.

Discord past on his bag too Thunderlane as he said. " Hold this ! "

" Hey ! " Thunderlane said by all soon enough Discord was running after Fluttershy.

Fluttershy heard his foot steppes and said. " You don't have to come along with me ! " She said while running.

" What are you saying ? When you look as anxious as you do....." Discord said.

" There's no convincing him. " Fluttershy said in her thoughts.


At Queen Amore's house.

Sunburst and Queen Amore were silently eating there meals. Sunburst was the royal adviser so he head give advice even if Queen Amore didn't wanted it, Sunburst couldn't take the silence anymore and spoke his piece. " Don't you think you're being overly stubborn ? When the favored child leaves the nest, one cannot simply remain ca- " Queen Amore puts her fork down with a little to much force, she moved herself outside the room as Sunburst watched silently. " Yes, yes. " Sunburst said as he know he pushed her past her limits.

Queen amore walked along the hallways thinking what Sunburst said. " Favored child ? Please. Of all the children i raised, the most troublesome was Fluttershy. She never knew her limits. She was reckless. She always choose the path that would hurt her the most. Yet she also cried often. Obstinacy and inferiority complex incarnate. " A sudden sound was heard and snapped Queen Amore out of her thoughts. She looked where the sound came from and saw Fluttershy flying above Discord who fel in the bushed next to the big wall.

" Discord ! Are you alright ? You were supposed to fly ! " Fluttershy said helping him up.

" I did fly ! My wings are a little problem some some time and you're the one who forced your way through ! "

" I'm not looking for a battle of wits-" Fluttershy lost the grip on Discord as she saw her Grandma standing on the platform of the house. " Grandma ! " Discord fell in the bushes again as Fluttershy chased after Queen Amore.

Through the shock of seeing Fluttershy, Queen Amore ran to the closes room possible. " Wait ! Grandma ! " Queen Amore opened the door quickly before Fluttershy could come in the door was closed before her face. " Listen to me ! Please ! " Fluttershy looked at a closed door, she didn't have the strength to open the door by forced as long as she was listening. " You can stay there if you want. Just listen. " Queen Amore was sitting with her back again the door she just slammed in Fluttershy's face and listened. " I'm leaving with Discord today. this is more of my own will than when i first left the kingdom. I think what you're worried about is reasonable, because living in the outside world is probably more dangerous than i thought. If i stay in the kingdom, i can live a peaceful life with all of you forever. But grandma, you told me something, back when i couldn't call the sun. " Take pride in what you do. Are the things that shake you color who you. That will be your truth." Ever since i met Discord i've grown to love singing, and living, more than ever before. He's shaken me and given me color. That's why...... I want to keep living with him. That is my truth. " Fluttershy bowed in front of the door in respect nearly crying her eyes out and said. " Please......stay well. For everything you've done for me, thank you so much. " After that she left leaving in such a rush she forgot that Discord was still there.

Discord sat down with a loud sound that even Queen Amore could hear. " Hey, old hag. " Discord sat with his back against the door too and said. " I think i can picture your expression right now. " Discord did with a expression of Queen Amore with her face and said. " Oh, why did i run away ? i might not ever hold her again ! " Discord said with a exact copy of her voice. Queen Amore didn't like the imitation he did of her and kick the door to tel him too shut up. " Quit being stubborn already. If you're going to miss her, just say so ! " Another kick was thrown in the door but harder, right at the place where Discord's head was.

Discord fell forwards feeling a headache coming up. " Get out of here, obnoxious brat ! "

Discord felt a little cloud of anger forming in his head as he rubbed his sore head. " Oh, is that it ? Why don't you drop dead, then ? " Standing up Discord walked away slowly. " Thought I understand at least a little of how you feel. The pony i want to see.... I can never see again. " Leaving Queen Amore alone to think.


Present time.

Fluttershy, Discord and Fancy pants boarded the ship that setted sail for Rain Dukedom. Sailing out of the bay of the Sunlight kingdom Fluttershy looked at the mountains she saw on the right side of the ship. Discord walked up to her, leaning on the railing of the ship next to her. " I guess the old hag didn't come, after all. " Discord said feeling a bit frustrated.

" It’s time to say farewell my child "

Fluttershy was happy that Discord worried about her, he didn't say it but she know that he was. " It's okay now, Discord. I don't have any regrets anymore. "

" You’re grown up now "

" Listen..... about your grandma. " Discord said being very serious right now but Fluttershy focused more on the strange sound she keeps hearing. " The truth is- Fluttershy ? "

" It’s time to say farewell my child "

Fluttershy walked to the Quarterdeck of the ship, following the sound. It sounded like singing a voice she know quite well.

" You’re leaving and we’ll allow "

The clouds that remend in the sky cleared away, a sun so bright yet gentle came in view.

" Farewell sun singing "

Fluttershy's family also know from who the voice that sang the song belonged too. Rainbow dash asked her sisters. " Hey.....Is this..... "

" The mountains are trembling goodbye "

Before she could finish Twilight nodded her head. " Yeah. No question about it."

" Memories are ringing "

Thunderlane who was quite surprised also know who was singing and said. " Grandma ! "

" The past is flying by "

Everyone in the kingdom could hear the beautiful singing, form up in the palace to the bottom of the mountains.

" Mountain child drift on "

Fluttershy was still looking, as she looked past the big mountains in front of her she saw Queen Amore standing on the tip of a mountain. Fluttershy's eyes teared up as she saw her Grandma singing for her.

" In the sky we’ll meet again "

" Farewell sun. Such a warm sun, isn't it. " Rarity said as she felt the warmth of the sun hitting her coat.

" I've never seen it before. " Rainbow dash said.

" You are almost gone "

" Farewell sun ? " Discord asked.

" I heard it's a song for ponies leaving this country. " Fluttershy said as she listened carefully, hearing her Grandmothers last thought. " I will pray for you from here. "

" I’ll push you then "

" When you lose your way..... "

" You who leave this cliff...... beloved child "

" When you travel into night....."

" For your light..... your happiness..... "

Fluttershy couldn't hold it anymore, she bursted out in tears, her legs unable to carrie her.

" May the song and the sun guide you ! "

A strong wing blow the sails of the ship and carried it away to the wide ocean. Fluttershy know if the ship went to far from the sore she wouldn't be able to see her grandma anymore. " NO ! Don't blow ! " Thinking of the memories of her and her grandma together. " A little longer...... Just a little longer..... " Taking all the air in her longs she shouted. " Grandma ! "

As the song ended and the ship went into the wide ocean, Fluttershy cried a lot as Discord petted her head, watching the land from afar. " Cry away. It's clear to me, too. " Discord tilled up Fluttershy up in a princess hold. " This wind. This air. " Breath in deeply Discord touched Fluttershy's cheeks softly and rubbed away the tears. " It's mourning its loss of you. Acknowledge that. " Discord gave Fluttershy the biggest goofiest smile he could ever make and said. " You're so fortunate. "


After a few days on sea the royal ship finally got to the Harbor Town Lepion, ponies of the town came to look at the return of the king and queen of Rain Dukedom.

As Fluttershy walked of the plank to the pier she saw a familiar face among the crowed, Among the crowed was a jumping with excitement little Apple bloom and a waving hoof of Apple jack. Fluttershy was so happy she rushed to give them a hug, Fluttershy introduced them to Discord and Fancy pants after the introduction they went to a surprise Apple jack prepared. As the group made it's way to a big building with the name " Café-Musée Fluttershy. " on it, Fluttershy was quit surprised to see a museum cafe named after her.

The inside of the building was more of a surprise as a suited butler Big Mac greeted them inside, the place was nicely decorated with all kinds of stuff that has something to do with Fluttershy, like the raincoat Fluttershy wore, a brokken dagger cut in half by her and pictures of her all hanging behind glass for display. The Cafe Musée was also selling tea, perfume, bread, medicinal herbs and coffee with Snips and Snails behind the counter also in butler suits greeting Fluttershy and Discord. Behind the counter could you see stuffed Fluttershy bears for sell and also more tea and coffee. Fluttershywas a little overwhelmed to see pretty much everything has changed since the last time she visited Apple jack and Apple bloom, Discord on the other hoof was seeing to pay for a stuffed Fluttershy bear which made Fluttershy roll her eyes at.

After the visit of the famous Cafe-Musée Fluttershy and it's employees Apple jack explained that she would like tourist to see what the new Queen of Rain Dukedom is like and of course for the good of the farm, Fluttershy was actual laughing at it she was very happy the Apple family was actually doing great.

After that Fluttershy and Discord took a carriage back to the capital city Ginitari where everypony was actually having fun instead doing there jobs like the guards of the wall for example they were flirting with the maids as they feeded them sliced apples they were supposed to guard for intruders. There little day dream came to a end as one of the guards spotted the carriage at the enters of the gates and warned everyone that the king came back from him trip with the queen.

the palace was a mess everyone was in such a hurry to hide every mare in the castle that wasn't suppose to be there, soldiers caring mares on there back to hide away in closets, under a bed or even behind curtains. Trumpets where blown as warning signals for every pony els who didn't know the king was coming back.

Pinkie pie was blasting away with her party canon at her the king is away party in the ballroom until hearing the trumpet sound, she shouted that the king is coming and the party ponies started to panic, loud noises came from everywhere.

The council members were covered in lipstick and were having a blast after hearing the trumpet sound too, the poofted the lovely mares away as fast as they could, but they didn't think things through. The lovely mares ended up on a pond near the palace, they were soaked with water from top to bottom and cursed the old geezers to die. In the end it was a total chaos fiasco in the palace, Discord of course found out right away and know exactly who came up with this stupid idea.

" You stupid bastard ! " Discord shouted as he slammed the door open of his office.

Feather bangs was sitting on top of the desk reading some documents. " Oh ? " With a pathetic cover face he said. " Oh, welcome back ! You're quite early. "

Discord grabbed a piece of cloth and pulled it away. " You can explain this, can't you ? " As the cloth was removed a mare was showed in a scandalized outfit. Fancy pants covered his eyes and Fluttershy completely red as the mare ran away embarrassed.

Feather bangs was still trying to play dense. " E-Explain what ? " But there were clearly two other mares hiding behind the desk.

" Why is the palace full of mares ? Also known as Feather bangs Flower Garden ! " Discord was pushed back by Fluttershy as Discord went on a rampage. " Let me go, Fluttershy ! It will be the death penalty for him this time ! I'm the only one allowed to do thing like this ! "

" So mean ! I would've had it all cleaned up in three days. " Feather bangs said leaning with his back to the desk.

" You liar ! " If it wasn't enough of a ruckus already the three maids Sweetie belle, Scootaloo and Babs seed tried to defend Feather bangs.

" Majesty ! Prince Feather bangs hasn't done anything wrong ! " Sweetie belle said.

" That's right ! " Scootaloo said.

Out of nowhere Pinkie pie showed up right behind Fluttershy and Discord. " He's actually been doing very well ! He allowed that everyday is party day until you came back ! "

" Pinkie ? " Fluttershy said thinking that isn't very well a good idea to make everyday party day.

" It's true that we watched his degradations of public morality...... " Star swirls said appearing behind Discord.

" ....... And talked about what a louse he was behind the scene..... " Kibitz said appearing right of Discord.

" But he is bearing all of the country's most important affairs. " Randolph said appearing left of Discord.

" The number of mares is evidence of the burden the Prime minister bore. " Star swirls said.

" Regardless.... " Kibitz said.

" ..... There is a great deal we need you to do.... " Randolph finished.

" ...... Rain King. " Star swirls said to finish the cherry on top, Before Fancy pants went wild swinging papers around.

" Majesty ! Princess Fluttershy ! Change your dress immediately ! There are ambassadors from over ten countries waiting for you ! " Probably also swoon by mares to get here, what's called Feather bangs style of entertaining.

" As long as they were here, i thought we could deal with them all at once. " Feather bangs said laughing it off.

" Give me a break ! " Discord said thinking he could have a nice day for once.

" But i worked so hard to double the audiences ! " Feather bangs said like it's the most important thing in the world.

Fluttershy went away to put on a dress but that also means that she had to go through torture again. Babs seed was trying to tighten the corset but it was being stubborn. " Princess Fluttershy, you've put on weight ! " Babs seed said as she tightened it again making Fluttershy gasp for air.

" We'll help, too ! " Sweetie belle said.

" You stand back ! " Babs seed yelled at the two.

" Babs, don't be mad ! " Scootaloo said.

" So scary ! " Sweetie belle said hiding behind Scootaloo.

" What's wrong ? " Fluttershy asked.

" Nothing is wrong ! " Babs seed said making a grumping face.

" Just because she got snubbed..... " Sweetie belle said behind her back.

" She doesn't have to take it out on us. " Scootaloo finished, making Babs seed more angrier.

" Yeah ! " They both said agreeing to the fact.

" What was that ? " Babs seed said turning towards them to give them a lesson they never will forget.

" Sorry ! " Sweetie belle yelled as she pulled back from the fight.

" Idiot ! " Scootaloo said as she bit in one of the legs of her enemy.

" Feather bangs fault, huh ? " Fluttershy guested.

At the same time Discord was also having trouble with fancy pants commands. " Majesty, to the audience chamber at once ! We're going to get as much done as we can today ! "

Feather bangs laughs like a school bully saying. " Serves you right ! "

" You bastard ! " Discord said before he could push that pretty head of him Discord was stopped by Fancy pants.

" Save the anger for later ! " Fancy pants dragged Discord to the audience chamber.

The work went on till night as Fluttershy watched the burning light of Discord's office from her bedroom window. " He won't be sleeping tonight, i guess. " Discord would always sneak in bed as she slept but with all the work that must be done. " Its all because he went along with my selfish request. Sorry, Discord. " Fluttershy closed the curtains as she went to bed.

As the morning sun rose from behind the mountains, Fluttershy slowly woke up rolling up to her side she felt a empty bed side, for some reason Fluttershy felt sad not seeing Discord's face when she woke up. " It's backlash from being tighter for so long, i guess ? " Having the feeling to see him filled Fluttershy's head.

The day started with the desk filled with documents, a tied up Feather bangs to a chair also reading some of the documents while yelling that he won't go anywhere if he would release his bindings. Discord was wearing his glasses as he was discussing financial business with Fancy pants. " About Erad Canyon, it would expedite things if i went there personally, wouldn't it ? "

" That might be best. " Fancy pants said agreeing with Discord.

Going too the next problem " I'm not changing the tariffs on the iron ore. Can you get them to accept that ? "

" I will try. "

Fluttershy was also very busy with her responsible as the queen of the country too attend audiences and too keep up with her lessons. " Princess Fluttershy ! " The three maids pushed Fluttershy who was wearing a pink dress with a big darkish pink bow on the back of the dress too the audience room. " You have another urgent audience today ! " The day looked like it was repeating it self over and over again for Fluttershy. Each day Fluttershy found her self in a new dress attending audiences and Discord working all night with out any sleep, leaving Fluttershy alone in a double sized bed, it continued for a whole week with out seeing each other at all.

" Is this the longest we've ever been apart ? " Fluttershy thought as she was sitting in bed, hugging a pillow to her chest. The next day Fluttershy sat in the gazebo with her back at one of the pillars in the castle gardens feeling lonely for some reason. " It's so strange. As king, he feels so far away. It's not like something has changed. What's changed is...... Me "

" Fluttershy ! " The voice of Feather bangs scared Fluttershy that she jumped away, flying above Feather bangs she said.

" F-Feather Bangs ! "

" What'cha spacing out about ! " Feather bangs said with a goofy grin on his face, what actually annoyed Fluttershy more as she looked at it.

" Could you please stop grinning, it is very annoying since this is all you fault ! " Fluttershy landed softly on the ground again.

" That's so mean ! " Feather bangs said with a hurtful look on his face. " I delayed the work to try to give the senior statesmen a workout ! It's like no one understands. "

" Whatever. " Fluttershy said with a pouty look on her face.

Feather bangs leaned closer too Fluttershy's face as he whispered in her ear. " So what's with the " I'm so lonely by myself " face you're giving off ! " Feather bangs gave Fluttershy this look that said You can tell your big brother as he said. " When you were on your trip......did you do it. "


Later Feather bangs sat on the misshaped chair in the counsel room with the counsel members. Feather bangs told them everything what Fluttershy told him. " They didn't do it. " Randolph said surprised.

" How can this be ? " Star swirl said.

" What is going on here ? " Kibitz said just as shocked as the other members.

" Does our king still have on interested in that ? " Star swirl said.

" In that case.... " Kibitz said.

" .......Shall we use our powers....... " Star swirl finished.

" ........ To see it done. " Randolph said as Feather bangs was deep in his thought lost to listen too the members of the counsel.


Before Feather bangs went to the counsel members, Feather bangs listened what happened at the trip they went on. " Sorry to hear it. "

" It's stupid, right ! " Fluttershy said.

" I envy Discord. " Fluttershy wonder why as she looked at Feather bangs. " It's not stupid to cry because you love somepony so much. It just shows how badly you've fallen for them. To have met somepony who makes you feel that way......To have found a world that doesn't feel complete when you're by yourself..... It's fine. Loneliness like that doesn't make you weaker. It's power, to take you somewhere larger and even more free. "

After the talk with Feather bangs, Fluttershy went to her room just looking at some flowers in a vase standing next to her bed. Fluttershy was so deep in her thoughts about what Feather bangs said, she didn't noticed the three maids spying on her. " Princess Fluttershy.... " Sweetie belle said feeling sad for her.

" She must be lonely. " Scootaloo said also feeling sad just by watching her, Babs seed also agreed as they could bare it anymore so they went to the only pony that could help them out. Turns out it was Pinkie pie they turned too, maybe not too good idea after all, if you ask me. Pinkie pie is maybe good at making other ponies frown upside down, but a problem of romance is a whole other story.

" Allow me to resolve this ! " Pinkie said as the three maids explained what the situation was. " It's perfect ! " Pinkie said as she was balancing a lunch menu set of some freshly baked bread with chocolate on them, some delicious tea to go with it and a fresh healthy salad on her head with out a second thought she sprinted out of the kitchen.

The next thing Fluttershy know is that she was heading for her next lessons when Pinkie pie stopped her and gave her the lunch menu set. " For Discord ? " She said was Pinkie said that she was super duper busy with everything els that she couldn't deliver this too Discord so she asked Fluttershy too do it.

" Yes, i'm sooooooo busy, and i'm understaffed as it already is ! Would you please help me, Princess Fluttershy ! " Pinkie pie headed out as soon as Fluttershy could said something. " Oooh, soooo Busy ! " Pinkie said running away. " I don't know what to do with myself ! " With that crazy scene of Pinkie pie Fluttershy did as she was asked too do and walked toward Discord's office with the lunch menu set on her back.

As Fluttershy arrived too her destination the only one present was Fancy pants. " I'm supposed to bring Discord his meal. Pinkie asked." Fluttershy said a little nervous.

" His majesty is on a tour of inspection right now. " Fancy pants said cleaning up the desk.

" I-I see. Never mind, then. "

" I am to join him immediately. " Fancy pans looked at Fluttershy as she was still standing in the opening of the room. " Is there something else you need ? "

" How is he ? He must be tired, i guess. "

" Oh..... I suppose he is. "

" I guess he would be. It's tiring by yourself. Doing everything by yourself....."

" Shall i pass on a message to him ? " Fancy pants said interrupting Fluttershy.

" N-No, thank you. Nothing at all. " Fluttershy turned to head out as Fancy pants was confused with how the relationship between those two even started in the first place.

Fluttershy found herself staring at the pouring rain that felt from the sky as she sat near her window, her head leaning the cold glass as she thought too herself. " I always want to see him. I want to be somewhere i can hear his voice. I want to touch him. But when i can't have that......It hurts.....so much. " Her expression was of a sad one with out any love to give as her song was the same as her emotions now, sad and lonely.

The sadness born today
Soars high into the sky
The sky awakens and stirs the wind
Making my chest tremble

Even in this state, Fluttershy could summon the sun as her song cleared the sky slowly.

I want to protect you, i want to feel our destiny
The tears you have shed.... the hollow in your chest
I want to fill it with happiness

The gray clouds disappeared one by one, the rain drops slowed down as sunlight came through the clouds.

It’s a tender light
May this song that i sing
Reach you wherever you are
No matter how far apart we may be
I believe that it'll reach you
Singing in the sunlight
The drops of the sun, Will shine beautifully
And when the sadness is blown away
The world will come to life again
Please come, the tender light

Only at the palace shined in sunlight as the rest of the kingdom still rained down on them. Fluttershy stayed in bed afterwords that day.


After Discord returned from the tour of inspection it was already dark outside and almost morning, He went right too bed, but he didn't go to bed where Fluttershy was sleeping he went too his single after work bed. Before the breaking of dawn he woke up feeling that he haven't slept at all. Discord got right up and looked outside his window having a sudden urge to see somepony he didn't see for quit sometime now.

What Discord didn't know was that that somepony was already wide awake and out of bed. Fluttershy was standing on a hill of a open meadow, she used her song to make the sky clear as the ocean it self, feeling the softly breeze of the wind, looking at the beautiful sunrise that was about to begin. " Discord taught me before. If you slip out the backyard, you come to this place. I'll come here with him next time. " The wind blow off the morning dow on the grass, feeling like the little raindrops returned to the sky. The cause of it was actually Fluttershy's doing as her powers grow strong with the feeling she was feeling right now. " I'm not afraid of the times i can't see him. When i feel pain in my chest, my song grows..... The scenery feels closer. " The raindrops looked like glittering sparkles that surrounded Fluttershy. " The next time i see you...... I will, once again..... Fall in love " In a moments Fluttershy saw Discord standing right in front of her, looking more handsome as ever before. discord felt the same way as Fluttershy shined like the sun itself to him.

" I got back first thing in the morning. I didn't tell Fancy pants and the others, of course. " Discord lead next to Fluttershy in the grass.

Fluttershy giggled a little as she said. " Everyone must be in a panic about now. " Discord laughed at it too, thinking about it. " How did you know i was here ? " Fluttershy asked.

Discord grabbed Fluttershy and place her on top of his chest as he looked in her eyes and said. " Intuition. "

Fluttershy giggled as she felt so much happier with him by her side. " That's some amazing intuition. "

Discord carried his paw softly on Fluttershy's cheek as his eyes sparkled with passion. " I wanted to see you. It was painful.....not seeing you. It's the thing i hate most. "

Fluttershy leaned in closer as she said. " Same here. " Kissing Discord full on the lips.

The rain, the wind, the sun.....you bring them all with you. Every time our eyes meet. You bring the world to me.



.

Author's Note:

It is finished, at last and before the new year, how do you like that.
I know there are a few grammar errors in the whole story but i will get to them as soon as possible, maybe i need a helping hand for it but i will get it to be amazing.
The song in the chapter is called Farewell sun.
I will wish you all a happy new year, did you all have a wonderfull year ? Well, make a super duper year of it, this time.

comment below what you think of the final last chapter.

Comments ( 4 )

I absolutely..... LOVED IT!!!

Thank you very much

That isn't really a finish it leaves more questions than answers

Also:

"Rain king ! Did you fall for Princess Fluttreshy at first sight ? " Another quest :facehoof: asked. " Nice one ! " The crowed asked away.

I noticed a few of these lol. I didn't know "quests" could talk

Other than the insane amount of typos and need for a sequel *cough* "hint" *cough* it was very enjoyable :twilightsmile:

I mention the typos only because in some instances I had trouble placing your intended term but it wasn't to debilitating to the story as a whole keep up the good work and I'm serious when I said I want a sequel cause :yay: is best pony 😄

Thank you, silent _knight.
What you said about the amount of typos, i'm still learning with all of that, Quest was meant too be guest. Thanks for pointing it out
and i will think about making a sequel, doesn't say i will make a sequel.

Login or register to comment