• Published 2nd Jul 2017
  • 1,733 Views, 20 Comments

After Rain Comes Sunlight - Himewhite



A love story of two different creatures of two different kingdoms

  • ...
5
 20
 1,733

How It All Began

In the land of Equestria, far away there is a kingdom called the Rain Dukedom. It was a raining day in the Rain Dukedom. The ponies were working hard to cast a barrier around the market place to prevent it getting wet.

In the palace the king was sitting on his throne sulking at his adviser Fancy Pants.

" Your majesty why would you want a queen, you have everything you want here " said Fancy Pants to the king.

" I already said that i need a queen for the kingdom because the people of the land are afraid of me. I need a queen they can trust and rely on that's why " the king said grinning at his adviser. " And because im bored of course" Fancy Pants looked at the king and sighed.

" So you want me to sent a message to all the kingdoms in Equestria that your looking for a bride, your majesty" Fancy Pants said while taking his notebook.

The king stud up and begin to walk down the stage while talking to his adviser.

" No not to all the kingdoms of Equestria. Send one to the kingdom of Sunlight that's all " waving his claw at Fancy Pants.

Fancy pants looked at him confused.

" If i may, your majesty, why only the Sunlight kingdom ? "

The king laughs at Fancy Pants who is still confused.

" I heard from a little bird that the kingdom of sunlight has four beautiful daughters that have the power to summen the sun at their will with their voices. They can use that power too bring light to their kingdom. Even i can't do that. Thats why. It brings a little sunshine to the kingdom at the same time "

Saying this the king transformed himself in a giant bird. Fancy Pants looked at the king with a straight face. The king always does this often so it's normal for Fancy Pants to see the king like this.
Fancy Pants says to the king that he will send a message the Sunlight kingdom as soon as possible and walks out the throne room living the king alone at his throne.

"this is going to be fun, I'm going to have a blast with my new bride. I hope that she wont be boring that would be a shame, if she a boring pony like all the rest i already know what to do, i will trow her in the dungeon and let her rot for a while or put her in the tickleroom day and night ""

The king was grinning at his thoughts as the day came to an end.


Faraway in de Sunlight kingdom the sun was as bright as always.

The ponies of the Sunlight kingdom were happy and at peace until a particular pegasus flew through the ponies. It was a blue coated pegasus mare with rainbow colored mane.

" Come on Fluttershy you can do better than that. If you don't hurry up we will be late " the blue pegasus said, while flying.

Behind her was a yellow coated pegasus with a pink mane flying with al her might to keep up with the blue pegasus.

" Slow down Rainbow dash, I can't fly anymore" said fluttershy, out of breath but still flying after her sister to the palace of the sunlight kingdom. The ponies at the market looked at the two pegasu's flying to the palace.

" Hey were those not the two princesses of our kingdom ? '' said a pony in the crowd while looking at his partner.

" Yes i belief so, I think it was the third princesses Rainbow Dash and the fourth princesses Fluttershy. They always rush to things " the mare said to her partner doing her own thing again.

In the throne room Rarity a white coated unicorn with blue dark almost purple mane was waiting for her sisters to arive. She was asked for an important discussion with her sisters and parents. It seems that a letter has arrived from Rain Dukedom.

Her mother queen Celestia always thide the sunrise she was all so in control of the sun and her father king Sombra thide the sunset and also was in control of the moon and darkness.

Rarity looks at the big door being opend and walking though it was an purple coated unicorn with purple mane. She walked in the throne room while levitating a book with her Horn.

" Ah, Twilight your finally here, I was tired of waiting " Rarity said while walking to Twilight.

" Have you seen Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash? There are supposed to be here, I at least expect Rainbow Dash to be here. She's always on time" Rarity said to Twilight, but Twilight was more interested in here book then to listen to here sister.

" There likely on their way now as we speak, don't worry Rarity " Twilight said to Rarity, still looking at her book.

With a hard bang the big doors are opening again, but this time there was a scream along with it.

" WHERE ARE SORRY WE WERE LATE " Rainbow Dash shouts, while being out off Breath.
It took her a while to see only her two elder sisters were in the throne room.

" Never mind " said Rainbow Dash flying to Twilight and Rarity.

" Rainbow you should really would work on you entry, its not very lady like to shout " Rarity said to Rainbow Dash.

" What's the big problem, I only shouted because i thought we were late, that's all " Rainbow said looking angry at Rarity.

" Well barching in like that wasn't nesesarry to begin with, what if somepony was standing there ? They would have broken a leg or two" Rarity said in Rainbow Dash's face.

Twilight was already getting annoyed by her two sisters " Now let's calm down, We don't fight with each other " Twilight said while standing between the two.

" Rainbow dash where's Fluttershy ? Have you seen her ? She will miss the summoned " Twilight Said looking at the mare.

Rainbow Looked at the door " I don't know? She was right behind me when i was flying in here " Rainbow said with a worried look on her face.


While in the hallway Fluttershy was walking to the throne room too tired of flying so long and fast. Rainbow Dash is probably in the throne room by now Fluttershy thought. While walking she Looked at the beautiful view from the windows of the hallway, not looking were she Walked she stumbled on a little dragon with green scales.

" Ooh i'm so sorry Spike, I wasn't looking were i went " Fluttershy Said to Spike and helped him up on his feet.

" No worries princess, I wasn't looking were i went either " Said Spike taking the princess hoove.

Spike was Twilights assistant but everpony in the royal family thought of his as a little brother, because he was here for as long they could remember.

" Should you not be at the summoned princess? It's about to start, You should Hurry up princess you don't wanne be late " Spike said to the princess while removing the dust of him.

" Ooh my gosh! Your right i need to Hurry, I'm already late thank you Spike see you later " Fluttershy said running to the throne room.

When she was by the big doors of the throne room she heard shouts coming from the throne room. when she looked inside the throne room for what is going on in there she saw her three sisters shouting at each other.

" She was right behind me when we entered the palace, So don't blame me" Rainbow dash said getting annoyed from her sister.

" You know that she can't fly as fast you Rainbow, So why didn't you slow down for her? She's probably lost in the palace now" Rarity said trying to reason with her sister.

Twilight was trying to stop the two from fighting with each other.

" How can she be lost? She lives in the palace for ages, Rarity " Twilight said shaking her.

" What ! you where once lost in the castle, Don't you remember " Rainbow said before Rarity could.

" That's right, it's was in the library i think if i remember correctly " Rarity said grinning at Twilight who was blushing.

" That was when i was a foal, That does not count " Twilight said still blushing.

Fluttershy was standing at the entrance of the throne room " Uh girls i'm right here " Fluttershy said but they did notice her.

" Why would you say that, It was only one time that that happened " Twilight said to her sisters who were laughing at her.

" Yes and then you became a egghead with your nose in a book all the time" Rainbow dash said laughing at her sister.

" Well you should do that more too, you can learn a lot from books Rainbow Dash, you could use some for your brain " Rarity said laughing at her joke.

Fluttershy was still standing at the entrance of the door she tried again a little harder "Girls i'm already here please stop fighting " Fluttershy said but was still not heard by her sisters.

" You take that back right now " Rainbow dash said getting angry of the insult her sister said to her.

" I only said what was true " Rarity said sticking her nose in the air.

Twilight tried to keep her laugh in but it was difficult to keep it like that.

Fluttershy was getting annoyed by all the noise and yelled " GIRLS I'M ALREADY HERE PLEASE STOP WITH ALL THE YELLING PLEASE " every pony looked at her with shocking looks on there faces.

" Uhm Fluttershy, Your the one yelling now " Rainbow said with a straight face again.

" Oh my, I'm sorry but you were all fighting and i didn't know what the do, I'm sorry everypony " Fluttershy said hiding behind her mane.

" It's quite alright Fluttershy at least we stopped fighting now " Twilight said trying to cheer her up.

" Yes, It's alright were not angry at you for it so cheer up okay sweetie " Rarity said trying to do the same as Twilight they were disturbed when a loud voice said.

" I see that everypony is here, we can start with the summoned, It's quite important that you all listen careful to what i'm about to say "

the princesses all looked at the opening of the door, standing there was an dark gray coated stallion with dark mane and a red horn.
He walked past the princesses and on too the throne across the room when he turned around and took place at the throne he sat looking down on his daughters.

" My beautiful daughters, You were summoned today because a letter was send from Rain Dukedom, The king of that land has requested a bride from the Sunlight kingdom" the king said with a worried look on his face. all the princesses started to shout at the king.

" Father you can't be serious with this " Twilight said too the king.

" We can't marry some pony we don't even know, That isn't right father " Rarity said with a shocking face.

king Sombra held up his hoove to silence his daughters.

" With Rain Dukedom on our side we can bring peace to the kingdom of sunlight, We been fighting the changelings for to long now with the resources of Rain Dukedom we can defend the kingdom and maybe end this war " king Sombra said with a straight face but sadness in his eyes.


" For a long time now the kingdom of Sunlight was in war with the changelings. They cost many distruction across the land and countless lives of ponies who battled against it or just Innocent ponies their lived there, But in time they pushed the changelings back to the dark forest where they came from. We don't know when they will strike again but what we know is that we won't survive another attack. With the power of Rain Dukedom we will be able to survive another attack, maybe end this war for good" king Sombra said looking at his daughters faces he needed to decide with one he needs to let go.

" The king of Rain Dukedom asked for the most beautiful daughter of the kingdom of Sunlight to be his bride in return for an alliance he will help us when we need it, Its a good opportunity to and this war " king Sombra said from his throne looking down at his shocked faces of his daughters.

" So the king of Rain Dukedom want's a bride but i heard he's a cruel, ruthless, and tyrannical ruler and a ugly monster " Rarity said looking worried for she would be probably the bride of that monster for she was quite the beautiful mare herself.

" I'm not going to be some kind of prize for a ugly monsters like him " said Rainbow dash too her father looking angry at him because it was true what rainbow said he was going to give his daughters as a prize to the king of Rain Dukedom.

" Maybe he is just lonely and sad for he has nobody to love and nobody that can give him love " Fluttershy said very soft but it went noticed by Rainbow dash.

" So you say you are willing to marry a cruel and ruthless monster like him " looking at Flutteshy shocked that she said such things about a monster.

" But those are all rumors, Right father ? " said Fluttershy trying to convince her sisters that the king of Rain Dukedom is maybe kind and sweet instead of cruel and ruthless monster.

The king looked at his youngest daughter and smiled at her for she had a kind heart for everypony.

" Your right Fluttershy, Those are all rumors, So we don't know if there even real, I still need to make a choice for which one will be the king's bride or you can choose for yourself if you want to ? " king Sombra said

The princesses looked at each other but said nothing.

" How about a game of rock, paper and scissors ?" the king said summoning three little rocks, three scissors and three sheets of paper.

" Now choose your object " the king said to the four princesses who looked at the king Annoyed.

" Are we really doing this father? This is for little foals " said Twilight rolling her eyes at him as he laughed at her.

" But daughter of my, Didn't you love this game when you were little? You girls always did this when you couldn't decide on something " king Sombra said.

" Yes, But father that was so long ago, why now ? " Rarity said agreeing with Twilight.

" Because, We will never have a bride for the king of Rain Dukedom in twenty moon from now, If we keep at it like this" king Sombra said with a annoying tone.

The four princesses did what there father told them and took each one a object but did not let the other see what they took. When they were ready they would show what there objects were, the loser will marry the king of rain dukedom.

" Alright ready " Rarity said.

" One " Twilight said.

" Two " Rainbow dash said.

" Three " Fluttershy said.

They showed there object at each other at the same time. Rainbow dash , Twilight and Rarity had both a scissor in there hooves only Fluttershy had paper in her hooves and know she had lost this game and was going to marry the king of Rain Dukedom.

Her sisters where sad that there youngest sister. For she was going to become the bride of a monster, so they tried to cheer her up.

" Maybe he's not a monster as we thought, Maybe he's kind and sweet, Don't you think Rarity ? " Twilight said to Rarity signaling her to join in.

" Of course he's a gentle colt, He's a king after all, right Rainbow dash ? " Rarity said kicking her sister on the shoulder to get her attention.

" Aahhww, But of course he needs to be a gentle colt or els i will kill him with my own hooves you hear me Fluttershy, If he does anything to hurt your just call and i will come alright " Rainbow dash said making a fist with her hooves and smiling at her sister.

" Thank you every pony, but don't worry i will be alright, how bad can it be? right ? " Fluttershy said gulping at the thought of becoming the bride of the king of Rain Dukedom that everypony fears of.

Author's Note:

i know its short but i will write soon
if you see any mistakes please tell me
i'm not so good with english
bye for now