• Published 21st Jun 2017
  • 676 Views, 14 Comments

Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Ron Jeremy Pony



Princess Diana of the Amazons, Diana of Themyscira, had indeed seen quite a bit in her life time. Of course she hadn't really seen insanity under after getting to know Bruce Wayne. But nothing compares to the Pink Paradox Pony.

  • ...
2
 14
 676

bonus Chapter Smile

Anyone that had ever spent time at Wayne Manor could attest to the fact that Alfred Pennyworth was able to make some of the most delicious food, and treats, that anyone could ever want. Even a certain Kansas farmboy had to admit that Alfred's cooking was some of the best he'd ever eaten. Although he would never actually say it was better than the food he had growing up. So, for any treat, that wasn't Alfred's, to get a positive reaction from Bruce Wayne could only be a testament to the creator's skill. But what those in attendance at Zatanna saw wasn't merely a positive reaction.

It was Bruce Wayne sitting with a genuinely happy smile on his face. The small dot of pink frosting on left corner of his mouth told of the reason. Diana was surprised to see that a cupcake, of all things, had made Bruce so happy. Of course she had seen a happier smile before, but that was for a completely different reason. One that ended with them being sweaty, breathing heavy, and often in need of a shower, but still it was surprising to see him so happy.

For Dick it was beyond surprising. He'd never really seen Bruce fully smile before. It was odd to see his mentor, no, his father, smiling so openly. Seeing Bruce happy made him seem human, and it was odd to see the Batman as human.

Tim stood astounded. Bruce never really smiled. He grinned, occasionally, but this was the full on smile he'd ever seen.
It seemed weird. Incredibly weird to see Bruce smiling like he was happy. Part of him wanting to check to see if they had any anti-joker venom on hand just in case, but he knew it wasn't that. Not really.

Barbara sighed as she looked at the smile on Bruce's face. It was good to see him happy, and she knew that the Princess seemed to make him happy. Part of her was more than a little upset. Granted, she was with Dick, and she was happy to be with him, but the short time she flirted with Bruce had given her hope to see him happy. At best she got a grin, but she never got a truly happy smile. No, that seemed to be reserved for magical Amazon Princesses and cupcakes made by little pink ponies that apparently had the abilities of the Elder Gods. When she thought of it like that... Maybe that grin wasn't so bad.

Cassandra smiled. It felt good to see her adopted father showing his happiness in a way the others could see. She'd seen it before, in his body language, but this was the first time for her to see it expressed on his face.

Zatanna looked at Bruce, and instantly she began to wonder if there would be a way to get the little pink pony back to make more cupcakes. It would be interesting to see the Batman eating one on the Watchtower.

Bruce looked at the last bite of the cupcake, Huh, I wonder if it would be possible to contract her to teach Alfred how to bake those.

Comments ( 6 )

8248242
Or something else...

https://m.

8248242
Oh, that would be great!

8248418

Ask and you shall receive.

Oh, this is funny! He does grin from time to time, but barely smiles, so good job on this chapter!

Login or register to comment