• Published 20th Jun 2017
  • 1,812 Views, 19 Comments

What Time is it? - Lack of Tact



Fluttershy is a secret closet stoner. You, uh, you don't know how to react to that.

  • ...
9
 19
 1,812

4:16 Applehat

"Ah'm mighty sorry, Anahn. Ah don't got 'ny more a'them poison appuls, Miss Cheerilee bought the last bunch. Said somethin' about visitin' Sugar Belle. Ah've got some tranquil apples if'n yer interested!"

"Tranquil? What, like tranquility? I'll be ascended to something greater?"

"Nah, that's jus' silly Anahn! Tranquilizin' apples, y'know? Messin' with their chemical codes n'whatnot. They sure do a fine job a'knocking fellers out."

"Um, Applehat, what kinda apple farm is this again?"

"Beg yer parden?"

"Don't you sell, like, normal apples? Coulda sworn I saw that advertized somewhere before."

"Ohhh, ya'll mean that sky advertizin' Ah done paid Rainbow fer. Heh, pretty in-genesis if Ah do say so mahself. Which Ah do. Ah do say so mahself."

"Ingenious."

"That's what Ah done said."

"No, I'm positive you said 'in-genesis', I don't even know what the hell that means."

"What it means is Ah can be smart if'n Ah want ta. Don't go correctin' me on mah farm, Ah know what Ah said. If'n ya want to be all grammarmatically correct n'such, ya'll should just go buck heads with Twilight. 'Lestia knows Ah deal with her guff far more than I have ta."

"Wait, okay back up. Aren't you like friends with her? Aren't you, oh I dunno, supposed to deal with her? It's kinda part of the whole shtick you guys are pulling; the whole 'friendship is magic and magic is law' kinda thing. That shit's packaged."

"Ah don't give no flyin' hoot about that whole Elements a'Harmony fiasco. Back before Twilight done came to Ponyville, we had them actual appuls fer sale. Now? Ah'm offa the darn farm near twenty-fer-seven, these appuls are-a dyin' Anahn. We're barely scrapin' by with these!"

"It's the fact alone that this is a dialogue based chapter that I don't know what you're pointing at."

"Get the buck offa mah farm."

Author's Note:

Honestly, an apple sounds good right now.

Also, fuck allergies.