• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 5,546 Views, 27 Comments

Tales of Love Two: Attack of The Shipping - Mister Phoenix



Spike's back in the series of one-shots with different mares from within the show.

  • ...
13
 27
 5,546

Lending a Helping Claw: (Gabby x Spike)

Gabby flew as quickly as possible, flying away from The Cutie Mark Crusaders Clubhouse. Tears filled her eyes, dropping towards the ground, the young griffin couldn't see where she was going with all the water in her eyes.

A young dragon, waved goodbye to his friend, he happily walking before a charging griffin ran into him. The two rolled over the rocky ground, Gabby quickly stood up holding out her claw.

Spike shook his head, looking at the beautiful griffin standing on his right. The orange light from the sun behind her, glowing bright.

“Oh, I’m so, so, sorry. I didn't mean to hit you.” Gabby said, in a panic while Spike grabbed her claw.

“It’s alright.” Spike said, then noticing her eye puffy eyes.

“But are you?” Gabby step back at his question.

“You seem upset, come on let me treat you to a meal at Sugar Cube Corner.” He said with a smile, causing Gabby to smile back at his kindness.

“Oh right, I’m Spike.”

“Nice to meet you Spike. I’m Gabby and I’ll love too.” She said with a smile.

Spike smiled back, he then took a hold of her claw. Gabby blushed at the warm hold of his dragon claw. The two began they short walk towards the sweet shop, Spike held the door open for her, pull her seat out.

The two creatures started chatting, waiting for their order to be finished.

“So why are so upset?” Spike question

“All I wanted was to have a Cutie Mark of my own. I guess I’ll never find my purpose.” Gabby said

“I’ll never get a Cutie Mark, but just because you can't get one doesn't mean you can't have a purpose.” Spike said, Gabby smiled at his words before letting out a gasp.

“Oh, I know what to do! Sorry Spike I have to leave early. I'll write to you.” Gabby called out, rushing out of Sugar Cube Corner.


Dear Spike.

Sorry it took so long to write to you! I got so busy with my job, but I have a Cutie Mark!

I’m scared that I’m going to blow up with joy! This is the best thing ever, right next to being a real Cutie Mark Crusaders.

From Gabby.


To Gabby.

That’s great to hear, I hope you don't blow up. I still want us to finish that lunch we started a few ago.

Life in Ponyville has been quiet as of late, a friendship problem here and there. But other than not much.

From Spike.


Dear Spike.

Oh, that sad. What about your Changeling friend or that dragon girl. That must have sounded like jealously, I didn't mean to come off like that. Please don't hate me.

From Gabby.


To Gabby.

They are far too busy, Ember with the dragon kingdom and Thorax in the Crystal Empire.

There no need to be sorry, Gabby. Every girl whom I start to gain feelings towards leaves. I still have my friends, but it happen with the last girl I liked and it happened to you.

From Spike.


To Spike.

Wait you like me. I’m blushing heavily over here. I can't believe I just wrote that, I must sound silly.

I like you to Spike. Maybe we should pick up where we left off with the lunch. How making it a date.

From Gabby.


To Gabby.

Sure I’ll love to Gabby, when ever it’s best for you to come on down to Ponyville again. I'll would love to come over there, but griffins ain't nice.

Love From Spike.


To Spike.

I’ll be down there next week. Oh this is great, my first real date. I'm just so excited!

From Gabby.

Next week soon rolled on by, Spike waited with a bud of roses in his claw. He saw Gabby fly down, landing in front of him.

The young dragon gave a smile, handing her the roses. The two shared a kiss, while the sun rises to West. Walking claw in claw to their first real date.

Author's Note:

So this was different. I wanted to write something I little different from the normal romantic stories like the ones in the first Tales of Love and this Tales of Love, I thought these would be the best characters to do it with.

That the reason why I made The Tales of Love to try out ships that I would normally would never write. For real Spitfire chapter will be next, since Octavia one is going to be long and hard to write.

Sorry I took so long to make this chapter, I think it just that I got a little tired of writing Romance since Tales of Love and Seven Days (Re-Write) is now going at the same time. Tell me if you like it or not, I won't write another story like this chapter. If I was going to do another Spike x Gabby story it be like the other chapters before it.

Plus trying to work on The Deadly Three (E Rated) trying to find a proof reader, plus Big Boss and His Ten Loyal Henchmen. Trying to get that out before the 22th of September