• Published 22nd Jun 2017
  • 638 Views, 15 Comments

The (Somewhat) Great Adventures of a Group of ("Human") Friends - IAmBugHorse



Three Friends are on a nightly stroll through town, and a wind begins to pick up, seems normal right. Right?

  • ...
 15
 638

Chapter - 2 'New Friends... Old Friends... Everypony Loves Friends...'

“Mr. Cloud and Ms. Sky, you have visitors,” Nurse Redheart said.

“Who are they,” you asked.

“They are Twilight and some of her friends,” she said.

Who? You asked yourself.

*****

Three and a half days earlier...

You are now Twilight Sparkle, and you are currently in your library, reading a book... nothing seems out of the normal here. You always read a book when the time seemed right. When you were sad, angry, happy, you name it. Your assistant, Spike, was currently organizing your books... for the seventh time this week. You continue sitting there, reading your book, until somepony comes in screaming, “Twilight, we have a problem!” You’re compleatly startled so much, that you accidentally fire a bolt of magic at the wall. Wow, what’s with walls getting injured now-a-days.

“Oops... well that’s another wall. Anyway, what’s going on, what’s the matter Applejack,” you said to your friend, currently in the doorway.

“Three ponies came out of a portal and crashed into the hospital wall, that wall is the sixth wall this week, minus the two ah broke on the way here,” Applejack said, slightly blushing.

“Really, we need to stop abusing walls, they have families too,” you said.

“Ahem, the ponies,” she said, getting slightly annoyed.

“Oh, right,” you said, chuckling slightly

You, Spike, and Applejack, headed immediately toward the hospital. When you got there, you saw the obvious dent in the wall of the hospital, you, along with the rest, grimaced over the fact that there were blood splatters all over the wall from the ponies impacting into the wall, though it seems they took quite the blow, there seems to be a lack of bodies and body parts, just blood, and lots of it. So it seems that they are either okay, or they cleaned up the bodies before ponies got suspicious... still, you grimaced.

“Ugh... that is either the worst way ta go, or the funniest way ta go,” Applejack said looking at the wall, “ah mean they got teleported and crashed into the hospital wall.”

“Yeah... well let’s go, before my stomach has other ideas,” you said, still looking at the mess of blood in front of you.

“Yeah, let’s actually check to see if they’re fine or not,” Spike said, walking of toward the hospital door

“Ah second that,” Applejack said, following Spike.

“Yeah...” you said trailing off, before following them away from the bloody mess that was along the wall

You already saw Spike waiting there, with Applejack. You walked up to the reception desk and said, “we’re here to see the ponies that crashed into the wall outside.”

“Alright, follow me,” the nurse said.

“You know they were very lucky to make it out alive,” she said, obvious surprise in her tone, “we weren’t sure if they’d make it or not, but they are alive, asleep, but still alive, sure, one broke a wing, another broke a leg, one broke his nose... I think, it was bleeding a lot, so we assumed they broke it.”

“Well... it’s good to see that they aren’t dead, minus the amount of blood on the wall outside, were they really bleeding that much,” you asked.

“Oh more than that, it was leaking everywhere, so we had to get some cloths and stop the blood from going every where, it was so bad three civilians threw up, just from the amount of blood,” she said. That fact made you feel squeamish.

“Well we managed to get things situated, now they are currently in beds strapped, except for one, he seemed fine, all for the fact his forehead was the only thing bleeding, along with his nose,” the nurse said.

“Yes, well... we didn’t stop by to talk about their blood, we came to see them,” you said, with slight disgust in your tone.

“Oh, right, how rude of me, here follow me,” the nurse said. Weren’t we following you in the first place? You asked yourself.

“And here we are, here are the ponies. The thing that threw me off is that they’re all Pegasi, not one of them was a Unicorn,” the nurse said. This caught you off guard and you tripped forward.

“WHAT! But that’s impossible, unless your implying what I think you are,” you said, shocked.

“Yes, they were most likely forced in the portal, and to their unfortunate luck, they crashed into this hospital, how ironic,” she said, walking over to help you up.

“Well, here are the three Pegasi, they could possibly be part of a family, they all seem to grow plants, so they are farmers of some kind then,” she said, pointing to the three Pegasi.

“But how is that possible, they are Pegasi, only Earth ponies can grow things, unless... no it can’t be...” you said trailing off before checking them for magic. And yes, you did find magic, but it seemed different, the magic in the legs are normal for a Earth pony, not a Pegasus, but still, they had magic there, along with magic in their wings.

“Hmm... they seem to have the same magic as an Earth pony, but they also have magic in their wings. It’s like they combined two ponies’ magic, and this was the result,” you said, astonished.

“Well, hopefully we can hear it from them when they wake up, though that won’t be for a few days, they do look pretty weak,” you said.

“Yeah, well, we’ll come back tomorrow ta check up on them, just ta make sure,” Applejack said.

“Well of course, oh I forgot I haven’t said my name yet, my name is Nurse Redheart, a pleasure to meet you,” Nurse Redheart said.

“Twilight Sparkle.”

“Applejack.”

“Spike.”

“Well come by tomorrow to see them if you’d wish, I’ll let you know when atleast one of them is awake,” Nurse Redheart said, before walking back to the counter.

“Yeah, let’s go, we’re probably busy later today, so let’s go Spike,” you said walking off.

“See ya later, Applejack,” you said.

“Yeah, later,” Applejack said.

You and Spike begin heading back to the library, your not sure how to feel about it, but if they came out of a portal as Pegasi, then that means, they either came from a different universe, or they came from a different part of Equestria. You, Spike, and Applejack returned everyday until one day that they arrived Nurse Redheart said, “oh good you’re here, two are currently awake, and are waiting for their friend to wake up, here follow me so we can see them.” And with that, you all followed her down the hall toward the room in question.

“Mr. Cloud and Ms. Sky, you have visitors,” Nurse Redheart said.

“Who are they,” the dark green Pegasus said.

“They are Twilight and some of her friends,” Nurse Redhear said.

So these are the three Pegasi that crashed into the wall. Time to get some answers. You said mentally.

*****

You are now Mint Cloud, and you’re currently wondering who the fuck Twilight is, and who her friends were.

“You can go ahead and let them in,” Lavender said, though you can feel that she is holding back the urge to fan-gasm over the small group of friends.

“Alright, come on,” Nurse Redheart said, motioning the group to enter.

“Hello, nice to meet you, the name’s Mint Cloud,” you said, holding you hoof out, before realizing that you don’t have hands, before you could put your hoof down, you were grabbed and shaken vigorously.

“Well Howdy-do Mister Cloud, ma name’s Applejack, proud owner of Sweet Apple Acres, and who might you be mis,” Applejack asked, as she moved over to Lavender, and started shaking her as well.

“L-Laven-der S-S-Sky,” Lavender said, before stopping, and trying to herself.

“Well, nice to meet you two, My Name is Twilight Sparkle, current librarian at the-” Twilight was cut off by Lavender saying, ”the Golden Oaks Library?”

“H-how did you know that,” Twilight said nervously. Oh now you’ve gone and done it, we’re going to get caught red handed- er, I mean red hoofed? Ah, whatever you just blew our cover, now what are you going to say, that it was a hunch. You said mentally.

“Eh, just a hunch,” Lavender said. I fucking hate this universe already... You thought to yourself.

“Anyways, we would like to get some answers,” Twilight said.

“Sure, let’s just wait until our friend wakes-” before I could finish for the fourth time, I was elbowed by Lavender.

“No, Mint we don’t need to, it’ll be fine, let’s just go into the hall and talk there,” she said.

“Ok, if you wish,” Twilight said.

The group that walked in, walked back out to the hall, you begin following them when a hoof grabs you and pulls you to the side.

“Ok, listen, we can’t wait for Delpinia to wake up, she will most likely freak out if she sees all these ponies, so for now let’s go talk to them in the hall,” Lavender whispered.

“Oh, yeah, you know you actually smell better in lavender, I like it,” you said, taking a nice sniff at the nice aroma of lavender.

“O-oh, really... well, thanks,” she said slightly blushing

“Well come on they’re waiting for us,” she said.

“Yeah let’s go,” you said following her out into the hall.

You follow Lavender out into the hallway and began to explain what happened, leaving out the part that you were once humans. This went on for quite some time until, “hey is anybody there?”

“Hey, Mint, it’s our friend, let’s go talk to them by ourselves, do you three mind staying out here,” Lavender asked, hesitantly.

“Of course not, we’ll wait out here,” Twilight said. You and Lavender walked back into the room, and closed the door behind you.

“Hey Summer, It’s us” you said to Delphinia/Summer.

“Adam, is that you, where’s Savanna,” she questioned, beginning to panic.

“Hey, I’m right here, no need to worry,” Lavender said.

“Oh thank Celestia you guys are ok,” Delphinia said relieved that we are ok. Weird how she uses what I think is the God of this place as a saying, even though she doesn’t know that we are actually here. You thought.

“Hey, um, Summer, promise you won’t freak out, ok,” you ask.

“What’s the matter, are we dead, please tell me we’re not dead,” she said.

“No, actually is way better than that, here follow me, Savanna,” you said motioning Lavender to follow.

“See..” you said trailing off.

Omg... Omg... Omg! OMG!!!!” Delphinia said, getting louder each time. Damn, she sure does love the surprise, I wonder how she would react if we told her she was one too. you thought.

“It gets even better... your one too,” you said, with a smile on your face as the light blue pony fan-gasms.

“Oh... my... this... is... AMAZING,” she said ecstatic, and out of breath.

“Hey calm down you going to hurt yourself, here let me go get the nurse to help you,” you said, as you went to go get the nurse.

“Hey, what’s the matter, where are you going,” Twilight asked.

“To go get the nurse,” you said.

“Why,” she asked.

“My friend needs to have the restraint taken off them,” you said heading off to get the nurse.

You find her and tell her your friend is awake. She follows you back, and gets the restraint off her.

“Thank you Nurse Redheart, here let me help her out of bed,” you said, moving over to Delphinia’s bed.

“Your welcome, now I’ll let you three talk with them, and then we can check you out of the hospital, sound good,” she asked.

“Sure,” you said. After she left, you all begin talking, telling them things, and leaving out the part about being humans.

“Well I think now is a good time to leave, the sun is beginning to set,” you said, before your stomach began to growl, with that, you began to blush, “and maybe get some food.” Everypony, as you think it’s how it’s said, began laughing.

“Yeah... wait I just realized where are we going to stay, we have nowhere to go,” Lavender said.

“Oh, right we don’t have anywhere to sleep,” Delphinia said.

“Oh, well you three can stay with me in the library, though I only have two couches, so your going to have to find a way to share them,” Twilight said.

“I think I know of a way...” you said, trailing off.

“Well we can do it later today, for now let’s go get something to eat,” Lavender said.

“Yes well, Spike already passed out an hour ago from the stories, so let’s head to Sugar Cube Corner to get something,” Twilight suggested.

“Yeah, you can do that, ah gota head back ta tha farm, don’t want anyone to worry about me,” Applejack said, before beginning to head for the door.

“Yeah, see you later Applejack, it was nice to meet you,” you said.

“Yeah,” both Lavender and Delphinia said.

“Well let’s go before it gets too late,” Twilight said. You all head for the counter and Nurse Redheart checked you out of the Hospital. You all started to make your way down the path toward Sugar Cube Corner, though in the background you could hear faint gasps as ponies around you began staring at you, but you paid no mind to them, you know they are shocked to see you alive after the impact that you took. You make it to your destination and enter the establishment.

“Hey Pinkie, you here,” Twilight asked, shouting at the air.

“Yeah, what’s the matter Twi- *GASP,” a pink pony said before gasping, and flying off to who knows where. what... the fuck just happened... did she break the forth wall... or am I just crazy, ‘cause she was floating in the air for awhile before flying off to who knows where... yeah I think she did. You thought

“Well... that happened...” you said trailing off.

“It’s best not to think about it too hard, your head might just hurt from trying to understand,” Twilight said.

“Oh, no need, I already understand what happened,” you said, shocked.

“WHAT! What do you mean you understand,” Twilight asked.

“Well for starters, what she did was break the fourth wall,” you said.

“The... fourth wall,” Twilight asked.

“Yes, here let me explain, the fourth wall is a plain of existence that separate realities, breaking the fourth wall can cause things to happen, like what pinkie did, it’s like when a story book character knows they are in a book, though, it can have some nasty affects on both worlds if one breaks it, if one pony in this case saw past the fourth wall, then they have broken it, and ponies that are behind that wall will be affected by the other pony that broke it in the first place, thus causing bad things to happen. Have you ever seen pinkie in weird places, disappear from places, or she does things that a pony shouldn’t be able to do,” you asked.

“Yes... why,” Twilight asked.

“That’s also breaking the fourth wall, though it’s not affecting the ponies beyond it, they can feel it,” you said.

“Oh, this is so nice, I love learning new things, but it seems someponies don’t like your long lectures,” she said, pointing to the ponies that are hugging you while they sleep, smiling.

“Yes, well, they were never ones for listening to my rambles, but the good thing is that I’ve taught somepony something new,” you said, picking up the two Pegasi and putting them on your back, they... feel oddly soft and warm, especially around their chest.

“Well just to say, the fourth wall isn’t actually a wall,” you said.

“Oh, right, anyway let’s get some food and head back to the library,” Twilight said.

“Yeah, hmm...” you said trailing off.

“Something the matter,” she asked.

“Not really, I’d expected them to be a lot heavier then this, but their not, anyway their is one thing that I didn’t explain while we were back in the hospital,” you said, walking up to the counter.

“Well what is it... yes Mrs. Cake I would like two cup cakes, what flavor do they like,” she asked.

“Chocolate for Lavender and vanilla for Dephinia,” you said.

“And, a cinnamon bun, what do you want,” she asked.

“What do you have,” you asked the pony apparently named Mrs. Cake.

“Well we have, cupcakes in chocolate, vanilla, cherry, mint, or a combination of them. We also have chocolate, mint, vanilla, cherry, or combination cake slices. The sweet tarts in cherry, strawberry, apple, or cinnamon with chocolate,”

“I’ll take a chocolate and mint cake slice, and a chocolate and mint cupcake for later,” you said.

“Hmm, we haven’t had anypony order mint in a while... what’s your name friend,” she asked.

“Mint cloud,” you said.

“And your a Pegasus... how is it that your able to plant mint,” she asked.

“How did you know,” you asked.

“Oh, I could tell by your cutie mark dear,” she said. Well shit... I forgot about this ‘cutie mark’ thing on my ass. You thought

“Well my ancestors were Earth ponies and Pegasi,” you said.

“Hmm, so do you still grow, or what,” she said.

“No... had to sell the farm, both my parents were killed by something in the mint,” you said.

I knew it...” she said, barely allowing you to hear.

“I beg your pardon,” you ask.

“So, after all this time you finally came, Hero Of The Mint,” she said.

“Hero Of The Mint? What do you mean,” you asked.

“Don’t play dumb, you are the one who saved the mint, am I not wrong,” she said.

“Mint, what is she talking about, I thought you were just a regular mint farmer,” Twilight said.

“Like I said, I didn’t tell you everything,” you said. This statement shocked Twilight, you knew what she wanted to know, so you said, “mind we grab a seat, this is a long story.”

“Sure, it’s about time, Hero, you explained everything to your friend here, after that I have something for you,” Mrs. Cake said.

You and Twilight grab a chair, or more like she levitated a chair and you pushed a chair, and sat down. You then explained the backstory to her, she is shocked by the fact that you saved many lives here in Ponyville, she also didn’t understand what genetic modification is.

“Are you kidding me, do you seriously not know what genetic modification is,” you asked.

“No... I never read about it cause Unicorns could always change a plant if they didn’t like it, so by the way your saying it, the disease in the plant could not be modified by magic,” she asked.

“Yes, but I’ll have to tell you later, right now didn’t you have something for me Mrs. Cake,” you asked.

“Yes, Hero, I have something that has been put into my trust, since you left this dimension, and universe, I have kept it safe but others before me have also kept it safe, if ever the time you came back,” Mrs. Cake said, going toward the kitchen, “here, follow me.”

You and Twilight follow her to the kitchen, with your friends on your backs. You eventually make it so far in to the kitchen that it becomes less illuminated. But you eventually find what your looking for, a vault with a strange symbol on it.

“Well here we are, the vault,” she said, “here step up to the platform.”

“Ok, should I set my friends down,” you asked.

“Yes, only you should be able to step on the platform,” she said.

You step onto the platform and it begins rising slightly, then it stops. With that, you hear some air puffing out of the vault as it begins opening.

“There let’s go retrieve what’s inside, and that will be yours,” she said, walking inside. You follow close behind.

“And there is what you came for,” she said, pointing toward three silver bands.

“What are they,” Twilight asked.

“They are the Silver Bands of Grouth and Lands, your ancestors created these bands to help crops grow quicker, make easy escapes, or to help out ponies, many were made, three were given to me and they are right here,” she said, ”once you put it on, it is bound to you, and will not work for others, but if the intent was used for evil, then the powers will become useless and the band will disappear, until someother pony uses it for good, do you, Mint Cloud, want to take the responsibility of your ancestors, and help others, like you did with the mint,” she asked.

“Yes, I do, I would love to help others,” you said, as a band began to rise from the pedestal and float toward you, you hold out your hoof and the band fits on perfectly, the other two begin to rise as well, as if they have found the others that deserve them. They then fly fast around the two ponies that are on your back, and the bands fit perfectly on.

“Well it seems we also have some other heros, how fourtunate, well the next time they wake up, you should tell them, but for now you and your friends have been trusted by the bands themselves, now that that’s done, let’s get you your order so you can head home, sound good,” Mrs. Cake said, heading out of the vault.

“Yeah, it is getting late, lets go,” Twilight said, following Mrs. Cake.

“Hmm... yes,” you said, as you feel the bands energy already working its thing.

After a few minutes of waiting Mrs. Cake brought out our orders, and sent us on our way. You and Twilight start heading to the library, while carrying two ponies on your back. You eventually make to the library, and by then the sun has set.

“Well thanks for letting us stay, Twilight,” you said, putting both Lavender and Delphinia on the floor gently.

“No problem, well, will you need some help with the couches,” she asked.

“Sure, push each couch where the sides you sit on are touching each other,” you said, and she did so.

“Thanks, now to get these to the couches,” you said picking them up, and putting them on the couches.

“Here, let me wake them so they can eat something,” you said, trying to wake them up.

“Huh... what happened...” Delphinia said waking up.

“Well you passed out, thanks to my lecture, we got food, and Mrs. Cake gave the three of us things that our ancestors used,” you said.

“Oh... wait the three of us,” she asked.

“Yeah, check your leg,” you said pointing to her leg. And there on her leg was a silver band.

“She said they were called the Silver Bands of Grouth and Lands, she said multiple were made, she held three, for when the hero would return, ‘Hero Of The Mint’ she said, and we have to now protect and help other ponies, with the power within these bands,” you said.

“Wow, what do they do,” she asked.

“She didn’t say, she said we’ll find out on our own,” you said.

“Oh well, you said you brought food, what did you bring,” she said.

“Well since you were asleep, we didn’t know what you wanted, so we got you cupcakes, I know you like vanilla,” you said, taking the cupcake and bringing it to her.

“Oh you know me so well,” she said taking the cupcake.

“Yeah, I got a chocolate and mint slice of cake and cupcake,” you said taking out the slice and biting it. It tasted better than what they make back on earth, and healthier seeing as the ingredients are natural.

“Anyway, mind waking Lavender,” you asked, “so I can give her this cupcake.”

“Sure.” And she did so.

“Mmm... five more minutes,” Lavender said, still half asleep.

“Come on Lavender, I got your favorite flavor of cupcake, chocolate,” you said, and with that the once sleeping Lavender, was now slowly rising up and stared at me.

“So,” she said grabbing the cupcake out of my hand and takeing a bite, “what happened while we were out.”

You then proceed to explain everything, from Mrs. Cake finding out about you, to the vault, to the bands on our legs, this made her stop chewing.

“Wait, so what do they exactly do,” she asked.

“We don’t know, she said we had to find out,” you said, finishing your cake.

“Hmm... oh well, we should get some sleep, it is pretty late,” Lavender said, laying back down onto the couch.

“Yeah, come on, lets get some sleep,” Delphinia said, doing the same.

“Yeah, well you can take the couch, I’ll be fine on the floor,” said trying to find a spot on the floor that would seem confortable enough, before you could find one you were suddenly dragged by the hoof onto the couch.

“What the-” you tried to say as the two sister that you came with you snuggled up with you, as you could feel what seemed like extra soft fur in their chest. You look down and see... chest fluff... you didn’t see any other pony have chest fluff, so you assume that only Pegasi can have chest fluff. Damn... this stuff is so soft. I’m enjoying this already. You thought, as Twilight came down the stares and blew out the lights, and you fell asleep in the grasp of your two friends.

*****

You are now Twilight, and are headed to your bed to sleep, as you saw your friends share the couch. You pull parchment paper and begin writing.

“Dear Princess Celestia,

a few days ago, a group of ponies came out of a portal, and ironically, crashed into the hospital wall. Today we went to go see if they were alright, and they were awake, or atleast two of the three, but when I visited them a few days ago they were all Pegasi, implying that they were forced into said portal, but another thing was that they were farmers, yes you heard me, FARMERS! Their names were Mint Cloud, and Lavender and Delphinia Sky. I will update you on somethings I’ve found out about them once I get more information, until then,

your fateful student, Twilight Sparkle.”

You then send the letter with a spell instead of Spikes fire, so you don’t have to wake him up. With the letter sent, you prepare your bed for sleep. With it prepared, you then begin to fall sleep, with today’s experience behind you.

Author's Note:

"Well it's seems they chose you, instead of you choosing them..."

Well there you go second chapter. Hmm if only I could do some art to go with this, but I suck at drawing, a reason why I write and type instead of draw... and why at this point I have no cover art.