• Published 4th Jul 2017
  • 1,579 Views, 10 Comments

A New Beginning With My Guardian Angels. - Neutral Boy



A boy's life who thinks the world is grey will meet some familiar girls that could perhaps help change his life better by amending him with love and care.

  • ...
9
 10
 1,579

Prologue: Alone in a grey world.

Fear. Anger. Hate. Suffering. Pain. Betrayal. Regret. Depression. Unloved. Sadness. Guilt.

These negative emotional words echoed throughout one boy's mind named Roy Thomas. Each one of them has made his whole life more worse ever since that one heartbreaking moment on a special Valentines Day. He continues on walking in the streets at sunset while not drawing in some unwanted attention from any familiar faces and making sure that no cop or his own family members are after him.

Then, his stomach started acting up weird as Roy quickly went into a nearby trash can to throw up in. His thoughts were racing in as he continues to puke until he catches his breath to calm down.

Once the puking has stopped, Roy wipes his mouth with a tissue, throws it in the trash can, and walks off.

"Just keep walking, there's no one else to save me from what I've done." Roy mumbles to himself.

While continuing to walk by himself, Roy had a flashback memory from a conversation back home.

* * *

"I need to leave for a while Emily."

"Where will you be going brother?"

"...I-I don't know."

"Can I at least come with you?"

"I can't you go with me sister. Although, I need you to tell our dad something?"

"What is it?"

"Tell Dad that, I'm sorry for lying to him and to you too little sis."

* * *

"I'm so sorry Dad and sis."

Roy stops walking and turns his head to see an empty kids playground. Shrugging to himself, he walks and heads over there. While looking around more closely, he remembers that both him and his family use to go in these favorite spots to play when he was little like his twin sister. Sadly anyway, there wasn't any smile on him as if his emotion of fun is gone from him. He slowly walks over to one of the large swinging sets and sits down on one. He now just swings back and forth while his head is up frowning the whole time. His eyes can barely tell on what's happening around him when his hood is covering his face from a cold day.

"This is boring." He quietly said as he continues to gaze up at a few clouds passing by slowly.

Suddenly, a strong wind appears onto the playground and Roy had to hold tight on the swinging bars while closing his eyes tight. Once the wind has stopped blowing a moment later, he opens up his eyes to see a note on the ground. Curious and suspicious on what it is, he gets up from the swing set and walks over to it. There's also a hand stain of blood on the swing set that were from him. Roy bends down to his knees and picks up a note paper. He turns it over to see some sort of long weird strange symbol words and also having some weird number on it as some sort of lucky number at the end of the sentence. Shaking his head in a few tears and frustration thinking if this some sort of prank or threat, Roy got up and walked over to a nearby trash can, then crumbled up the note and threw it in there.

"There's no such thing as luck." He mumbled before calming down and wiping his tears away from his eyes.

Roy then walks out of the playground, glancing at the trash once more before heading to a bus stop. After he was out of sight and no one else is around, a bright light was glowing inside the trash can as it floated up out of it and vanished into the sky. Roy finally made it to a bus stop and arrived just in time to catch up with one bus. He paid the express bus driver and asks if he can be dropped off at a nearby apartment. The driver nodded his head and closes the door as the bus drives off. Roy was seated on the right passenger window and put his bag down by his side. He looks over tilting his head upon seeing things he sees pass by and over.

"Goodbye everyone." Roy said before taking a nap on the bus.

About fifteen minutes later, Roy woke up to see the bus stops at an apartment. He gets up and grabs his belonging, then thanking the bus driver for taking him there as he got off and headed off. After checking inside and telling the apartment manager if he could stay for only a few days, Roy finally got a room to rest in. Walking up the stairs, he finds his room number and heads inside to relax.

The nighttime has risen and it was getting close to midnight an hour away. Roy has finish up tidy up some places that needed cleaning. He sits on a bed and turns on some channels to watch on. There was a few things he saw of hallucinations that he didn't want to see on screen as he tried to change the channel, but somehow the remote wasn't working well. So he got up and pulled the plug for the TV as it shut off. Sighing in relief, Roy went back into bed and covered himself with the covers. As the moon had reached midnight, Roy was having trouble of getting into some sleep. His own body was shivering out of control while trying his best to calm down as both of his own tears were pouring down on his face.

His last thoughts were if his family would be okay without him for a long while before drifting off into slumber.

* * *

On The beautiful dark night in a forest with buzzing noises and howls, a weeping sound could be heard.

Roy was sitting close by the tall cliffs in a fetal position.

"I'm so sorry everyone."

While Multiple feathers have descended. Each one are as colorful and beautiful.

What he doesn't know is that multiple figures were hugging him in comfort and protection.

Before Roy would say anything, everything around was consumed in darkness.

* * *

"AHHHHHH!"

Roy wakes up frighten as his body started shaking in sweat. Looking around the room in hesitation, he calms down slowly as his heart tries to beat back to normal.

"Oh man, I need a drink to calm my nerves." Roy murmurs to himself.

As Roy got out of bed, he goes over to a window and opens up the curtain.

When the morning sun shines brightly, he quickly closes the curtains and wipes his eyes.

"I need to get some fresh air, yeah. Just some nice fresh air to calm my nerves, it could help me."

When Roy took off his clothing, he goes into the bathroom and takes a hot nice shower. He turns off the water, dries himself off, and put some clean clothes to wear. He then took out his toothbrush and brushes his teeth until he rinses in the sink. After that was all done, Roy stretches out his body and packs up some of his belongs so he can head outside to get some exercise for the day.

"Welp, it's time to go out and find a job out there, again. Man I wish things be a little easier for me."

And so, Roy heads out of the apartment and journeys on his own to sightseeing and look for a job.

What Roy doesn't know is after leaving the apartment to go somewhere, a new unknown adventure awaits for him. One that will surely be able to see if his new life will change him or be left alone for a long time. Luckily, it might not be proven too difficult for Roy when he'll come across some interesting familiar people along the way and could help teach him in ways of life.

Author's Note:

So yeah, I thought up an interesting story that was actually inspired by a few anime that I watched in the past and also my old first story back when I was in high school. Sadly, I didn't get to finish the whole story. :applecry:

Not sure if this is also the slice of life tags or something like that. :derpytongue2:

Anyways, post a comment down below as see if you like it or not.

See ya later in the next chapter and a happy 4th of July!

Comments ( 10 )

Which Anime shows inspired u? I'm just curious.

I demand that you make more chapters.

Inspired by a few of my favorite anime shows a while ago

Which anime shows are they?

What is MDW's role in this? Do they all take turns being her like normal?

8275569

8275621
I'll put the anime list in the notes onto the next chapter when it's finished. :twilightsmile:

I like this love to read more chapters of this.

Ok, I’m a little confused. Also, is this going to continue?

10416730
Not yet, I'm still focus on working more chapter for my other stories.

Login or register to comment