• Published 27th Jun 2017
  • 1,541 Views, 5 Comments

Spike's Twin - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
12
 5
 1,541

The First Victim

It was a dark night on one of the streets of Ponyville, night time animals made noise as the fog flowed above the ground. A mare and stallion were walking alone. The mare was a unicorn, it had blue fur, a curly brown mane, and a high heel that represents her cutie mark. The stallion was a earth pony, he had turquoise fur, a black spiked up mane, and a story book that represents his cutie mark. The two were coming to a stop in the middle of a path.

"Um, Narrator, why did you bring me here?", the unicorn asked. "We're on a path around Ponyville at 1:00 in the morning. I need to get home."

"I know, Silky.", Narrator said. "But, I need to ask you something. Who was that stallion next to you on that bench?"

The unicorn rolled her eyes in confusion. "You mean that red stallion with a boxing bag?", she asked. "That was Rocky. He's my ex-boyfriend."

Narrator gave a glare at Silky. "Are you cheating on me?", he asked angrily.

"What?!", Silky asked, feeling shocked of how Narrator spoke to her. "No. Are you insane? I never wanted to be with him again. We're just friends. There was no need to ask me that. I'm cheating on you or anypony."

"Stop lying to me!", Narrator snapped. "Lying will only make things worse to what we're talking about! Why were you two laughing at each other."

"Excuse me.", Silky snorted. "You're calling your own girlfriend a liar. How incredibly rude of you. We were telling jokes and stuff to each other. Don't you understand what I'm trying to tell you?"

"Okay then.", Narrator snorted back. "See you later. Bye." He turned his back to the unicorn and walked away into the fog. He turned back to her to say one last thing. "I'll find a way to expose you with stallion you were with somehow."

"Hey!", Silky shouted. "Come back here right now! You hear me! We're not finished! You don't turn your back on me and walk away when I'm talking to you! You don't know anything about love! You're nothing but a asshole! Since you walked away while I was talking, this relationship is literally over! Good god!" She caught her breath after all that yelling. She felt light headed, so she tilted her head over.

"Christ.", she groaned. "Why was I with him in the first place? My head hurts. I need to get to bed, but it's really dark and I can't see where I need to go." She shook with fear, all she can hear is noises from night animals which makes it creepier. "I'm really scared. I want to go home, but I can't find my way. Couldn't there be anypony who can hang around here at night? I've never been alone while its dark before."

She turned and saw some creature hiding in the bushes. She wasn't sure what creature it was. It could've been a filly or a colt that's lost and alone. It didn't reveal it's face nor it spoke. "Hey, there's somepony hiding in that bush.", she said. "I bet it's friendly. At least I'm not alone anymore."

She walked over to the bush slowly, she was still a bit scared. It's never safe at night around Ponyville, because who knows what could be out there that might kill a pony. She looked around the bush to find its eyes, but's too dark in the bush. She had no choice but to speak to it. "Um, hello?", she asked. "Is there anypony in there. And are you alright? What are you doing in this bush?"

Then, all of sudden...

*SLICE* *GIRL SCREAMS*

A spinning blade dashed from the bush. It sliced through Silky's forehead. She dropped to the ground on her back. Blood ran down the sides of her head. She had no soul, no heart beat, and no pulse. The mare was gone.