• Published 13th Jul 2012
  • 1,837 Views, 11 Comments

Vortex the Dragon - MetaLucario



VortexTalon is taken to Equestria by Discord just so he can spread a little chaos.

  • ...
20
 11
 1,837

Chapter 3: The Party

Chapter 3

I yawned as I felt something repeatedly jab at my side. Annoyed, I turned and groaned while lazily batting away whatever it was. Not a good idea.

*SMACK*

I held my cheek as I glared at my attacker, before noticing a few other mares in the room staring at me, along with one stallion unicorn.

I sighed and got up, before confronting Arachnia. “You could have just shaken me or splashed cold water on me, you know that, right?” I told her.

She smirked at me smugly. I just stood there glaring and rubbing my cheek. I sighed and shook my head before turning to greet the others.

“Um, hey. Names, Vortex, Pleasure meeting ya’ll.” I started nervously. “And, I do believe it is your turn for introductions.”

The white unicorn Stallion was the first to speak up. “Hey there, my name is Shining Armor. This,” he said as he put a foreleg around a taller pink alicorn. “is my wife, Cadence.” They both smiled happily and kissed.

I coughed to remind them where they were, causing them to blush with embarrassment. Next were three other mares, who I immediately recognized. “And you must be Vinyl, Octavia, and of course Pinkie Pie.” The three of them smiled .

I chuckled and began shaking their hooves eagerly, giving them a friendly smile.

“I’m such a huge fan miss Vinyl, and your parties are legendary miss Pie.” I finally stopped at Octavia. “ And you, miss Octavia, are the world's greatest cellist. That awesome. Bet your parents must be proud.” she blushed and smiled, slightly bowing gracefully.

Her blush only intensified as I kissed her hoof like a true gentle colt. She nearly fainted as I smiled up at her before putting her hoof down.

The rest of the elements introduced themselves, each left with faces aglow as I used the same greeting tactics I had used on Octavia.

Arachnia pecked me on the cheek before walking over to talk to Cadence, swaying her hips teasingly as she did. Didn’t help that she looked over her shoulder back at me with her seductive gaze and mischievous grin.

I finally snapped out of my trance when I noticed Vinyl sitting beside me. I turned to her and smiled. “Hey there, Vinyl. What's up?” I said cooly.

She turned to me and smiled. “Nothin much, just chillin.”

“Cool” I said, leaning back into the seat.

She looked forward, her smile disappearing, only to be replaced by a slightly nervous grin. “Look, I kinda need a favor and Arachnia told me you were the best for the job.” she simply said.

I nodded. “Um, sure, depends on what the favor is.”

She smiled as she turned to me. “Well, I’m going to be doing a special party for my niece and nephew next week, and my bodyguard just quit on me the other day, so I was wondering if you’d be my bodyguard for a while.” She gave me a pleading smile and nervously chuckled.

I smiled “I’ll take the job, but only if you teach me how to DJ.” I said, sticking my hoof out. “Deal?”


She smiled then gave me a brohoof before going off to go DJ. “Deal.”


After just sitting there with nothing better to do other than listen to Vinyl’s snoring and the conversations of the others, I began to feel my boredom setting in. So, to occupy my time, I let my eyes wander around till they landed on Arachnia’s flank.


I made sure no one was watching before continuing to stare at the well rounded changeling flank, causing my mind to wander into forbidden territory I had been doing my best to avoid up until now. But, soon my eyes wandered from her flank and up the rest of her body, noticing every voluptuous curve on her elegant body. Her current form looked very similar to her true form.

I froze as my eyes landed on her eyes. Those deep pools of emerald staring back into my own. She bore a toothy grin and kept her gaze fixated on me heavily. It felt as though she was staring at my soul. I was completely stunned by her beauty, and when she finally started walking my way, my heart skipped a beat before speeding up.

She trotted up to me and grabbed my hooves and pulled me off the coach just as The music started, grinning devilishly the whole time. She began to dance eroticly around me her eyes always managing to fall back onto mine.

Though I was still new to being in pony form, It felt natural when I started to dance. I had been a part of a dance crew back on Earth and the skills had apparently crossed over with me, more than likely the work of Discord. We ended up losing ourselves in the music, yet, kept our eyes locked.

Everypony else watched us before soon joining in. Even Octavia was showing off her moves, which I doubt anybody but Pinkie and Vinyl knew she had.

When the song ended, me and Arachnia were locked in each other's embrace, panting from dancing so hard, and when the next song came on, we went and sat down together smiling and laughing a little.

“Where’d you learn to dance like that?” I asked. She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek. “Hangin with Vinly for an entire Year and a half.” she replied, giving me a second peck on my nose. I couldn’t hold back a blush as she stared at me with half lidded eyes. My heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest.

I nervously grinned as she got closer, closing the distance between us till she was rubbing up against me. I gulped and cleared my throating before speaking again. “That’s cool. But I don’t think you learned all those moves from Vinyl.” This elected a giggle and another fanged grin from her.

She moved her muzzle to my ear and nipped the tip teasingly before slowly lowering her tongue out and licking my ear from the base to the tip, sucking the tip back into her mouth to nip on some more. I shuddered involuntarily and blushed furiously. I could feel the heat emanating off me.

She finally stopped and grinned mischievously at me for a moment before letting her eyes wander down my body. When her eyes finally came back up to mine she grinned wider. “To answer your question, it was Chrysalis who taught me most of my moves, but thats not all she taught me.” she said that last part with bedroom eyes and a fanged grin. “Wanna see what else she taught me? I promise you’ll love it.” her voice was seductive and she was rubbing small circles on my stomach. She was seducing me, that much is clear. She wasn’t even trying to hide it anymore.

I hesitantly nodded, not sure if i wanted to do what I know she had in mind, not yet at least. She smiled happily, and let out a breath I guess she didn’t know she was holding before slowly, with one hoof, pushing down onto my back. She saddled my waist and ran the tip of her hoof down my chest.

I could feel my heart starting to pound in my chest as a beads of sweat ran down my body. I quickly began to look for a way to get out of this situation. Then, it hit me. If I could tire her out, she would be to beat to flirt, giving me a little more time to get use to things here before even considering any getting into a relationship. Plus, I wasn’t too sure how good of a kisser I was in this new body and i’d rather not find out by trial and error. As if on cue, the music really got into my kind of music.

“Come on, let’s dance some more,” I said to her, smiling as I got up and grabbed her hoof and pulled her onto the dance floor. “This is a party right? So let’s party with the others on the dance floor.” She laughed cutely and just went with it. “Fine, but only cuz I love to dance and this song rocks.”

We began to dance, letting the music take us as we moved to the beat. She was a very skilled dancer, always managing to make mix a touch of her elegance and beauty in her moves. I wasn’t too bad myself, though I wasn’t as good as she was, I was good enough.

My plan was going perfectly, that is, until she decided to drag me back over to the couch. Unwillingly, I sat down beside her, doing my best to keep up my cool appearance. Arachnia gave a fanged smile as she got closer to me, as close as she could get herself. “Ok, so you’re a really good dancer. Wonder what else you’re good at.” she said in a more sultry tone as she brought her lips closer to mine, slowly closing her eyes. Giving in to the situation, I did the same, easing into the kiss.

When our lips touched, the world and its troubles seemed to melt away and It wasn’t long before I could feel her eager and excited tongue trying to venture out into unexplored territory. I opened parted my lips just enough to grant it access before letting my own tongue explore her mouth. Our tongues wrestled and played with each other as she began wrapping her forelegs around my neck, pushing me deeper into the kiss.

I smiled as we slowly broke the kiss, our faces flushed and stupid grins plastered on our features. Our eyes remained locked with one another for a while before anything was said. “Well, how was I? That was only my third kiss, but the only one I’ve ever enjoyed.” She asked, her confident smile replaced with a nervous grin, still blushing a little.

My grin widened as my blush grew brighter. I answered her question with a simple peck on the cheek and a warm smile. Arachnia seemed to get the message as her own blush intensified. Without warning, Arachnia pounced on me, kissing me deeply and with the same flare and gusto as before.

I’m still not too sure about this and i’m certainly not looking for a relationship, but i gotta admit, if this is what life here is gonna be like, then things might not be so bad.