• Published 12th Jun 2017
  • 2,606 Views, 61 Comments

Kung Fu Dragon 2 - CartoonNerd12



The sequel to Kung Fu Dragon. Where things get tense for our Dragon Warrior!

  • ...
4
 61
 2,606

Prologue

In a secluded tree hut of the Everfree Forest, a zebra was drinking her tea peacefully when suddenly a large bug-like pony with cobweb hair and swiss cheese legs burst into the hut! However the zebra was unfazed and merely sipped from her cup as she addressed the being.

"I see the only reason you come for me is so you can fulfill your destiny."

The being chuckled, "You know me very well, Zecora… After all, it was you who gave me the prophecy of my defeat the first time around. Now, will you come quietly or will we have to make you come with us?"

Behind her, there was a buzzing of smaller bug-like ponies preparing to obey their queen's orders should it ever come to that.

But Zecora sat her cup down and walked toward the creature.

"For a fight, there is no need, but only because your plans will not succeed."

"Which is exactly why I need your insight into the future, so I may stop anyone that stands in my way!"

Zecora shook her head, "The future is always changing. However, you will not avoid your fate, you vile changeling.

The Changeling Queen gave an evil smirk, "Perhaps… but I can certainly try…"

Author's Note:

Now casting these two was a given. After all, who better to play Lord Shen than the Queen of the Changelings! Granted she doesn't have an army anymore but who's to say that won't change? Chrissy didn't reform so she could easily build up another army, might take awhile but hey, what's a queen without subjects? And the personalities between the peacock and changeling works wonderfully! Same goes for the soothsayer and Zecora, wise figures that help heroes in a time of need. As for the casting of the Kung Fu masters, that will come later.