• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 1,379 Views, 88 Comments

Thirty Minute Ponies - Arcainum



Collection of the TMP prompts I've actually managed to scrape something out of.

  • ...
1
 88
 1,379

No Artificial Additives

Prompt #130:

“Big Mac?”

Cheerilee leaned closer, the look in her eyes indecipherable to the Crusaders.

“Eeyup?”

Again Cheerilee’s weight shifted, bringing her lips closer and closer to Mac’s. The Crusaders watched with eager glee. Their plan was working! Miss Cheerilee and Mac would be very special someponies within moments, and Hearts and Hooves Day would be a success.

Cheerilee and Mac were almost touching now. The music played, the birds sang, and the sun seemed to shine brighter, as if urging the two on. The world held its breath, and the Crusader’s eyes and smiles widened in delight. Just one more inch! Just one more tiny, insignificant, momentary inch and...

“You have something stuck in your teeth.”

Sweetie threw her hooves up and stood…

“Let me get it for you.

Sweetie Belle froze, then sank slowly back into hiding.

The Crusaders looked on.

A minute later, they began to blush.

Five minutes later, they were whispering furiously.

Ten minutes later, they couldn’t tear their eyes away.

Twenty minutes later, they were trying to work out just how that was possible.

An hour later, they were drifting off to sleep.

Two hours later, Scootaloo nudged Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom frantically, hissing, “Look! They’re asleep! This is our chance to slip away!” The three fillies turned to creep from the bush’s confines, but before they could move, they heard Cheerilee’s voice.

“One more time?”

“OH, COME ON!”


Notes: I'm sorry, I couldn't think of anything! But yknow, this was fun. The joke didn't quite come out as well I wanted it to but, yknow, it's kind of a giggle and I wrote words. That's the ultimate goal in the first place, so I call it a victory.