• Published 11th Jun 2017
  • 228 Views, 1 Comments

The Diary of Eternal Heart - Gabushe Shy



The day to day life of a normal unicorn

  • ...
 1
 228

Day two (Scarlet is Sick)

The Diary of Eternal Heart - Day two
by Gabushe Shy

Day two

Hi!

So it seems like I will have to end my entries in the evening because yesterday evening me and my parents talked about what I want to study and well… I don't know what I want to study. There are so many things! Grey Cloud as always tried to get me interested in the royal guard academy but I told him that I don't want to do a dangerous job and (and I hate when he does this) he made a face that if I didn't know the context I would think that somebody stole all his birthday presents and told him that he wouldn't get any Christmas presents for the next ten years. But I am totally resistant to that face (most of the times).

So, the next morning (this morning) I almost overslept. It seemed that I forgot to turn on the alarm but it turned out that MY ALARM CLOCK IS BROKEN (again) so I will go and pick out a new alarm clock on the weekend and until the my mom will be waking me up. So awesome! My mom gave up waking me three years ago.

So after breakfast I went to pick up Scarlet Magic. When I rang the bell at her door her mom opened them which was strange because our normal routine is that I ring the bell, Scarlet opens the door and cries that she is coming or something along that lines. Mrs. Purple Sky told me that Scarlet isn't feeling well and that she will stay home today.

I promised her that I will stop here when I will go home I will stop here and tell Scarlet everything important about school.

To be fair I was kind of jealous about Scarlet sickness. Because she skipped (and I am not exaggerating) THE MOST BORING DAY IN THE WHOLE YEAR!

After school I wanted to go shopping with Scarlet Magic but because she was sick I went right home only stopping by Scarlet's house to tell her what we did at school. When I told her what we did she laughed.

Since I didn't have any plans for this afternoon (technically I had but Scarlet was sick) I was stuck home. Since mom and dad weren't here, the twins has some kind of event and Starry Eye was still at school I had the whole house for myself.

I used this to my advantage and I watched the TV the whole afternoon. That was a mistake. A big mistake. A huge mistake. I forgot that I should have studied so I would be in front of my whole class. That was one and only job of a high society Canterlot filly of my age. And I failed. So instead of enjoying evening with my family I was studying in my room. I just hope that Starry Eye won't use it as the newest thing on me. She is lucky; she just needs to look good and wealthy.

Off to studying.

Author's Note:

Please keep in mind that I am non-native speaker, so I will be glad if you point out any mistakes. :raritystarry:

The comment section isnt there just for fun :raritywink: