• Published 20th Jul 2012
  • 1,013 Views, 11 Comments

A Broken Heart - ICrackVideoGames



If the one you love hates you, what would you do?

  • ...
1
 11
 1,013

Strong Boulder!?

Chapter 3

"Cloud Runner... I've found you.", The Stallion said. " Strong Boulder? Wha... What are you... Doing here?" Cloud Runner said. "Looking for my missing friend... How about you?", Strong Boulder said. " I'm... Afraid I can't tell you..." Cloud Runner said. " Hmm... It's about, HER, isn't it?" Strong boulder said.. Cloud Runner nodded in response."Oh... I see." He said. " How... How did you find me?" Cloud Runner asked. "Well, I went to visit the friend who did not come to Music class. Then When I got to your house, It was empty. None of your stuff was there, all I found were some pictures of your friends. So I went to look for you. Then my search led me here." He explained. " Did anyone come with you?"Cloud Runner said. Strong Boulder shook his head. "Oh... Nopony noticed I am gone" He said.


"Come on... Let's go home" Strong Boulder said. Then he walked out of the yard and noticed Cloud Runner wasn't following him. " Come on, Cloud Runner let's go!" He shouted. Then he heard Cloud Runner murmur something. " What was that?", He asked. Then Cloud Runner said it louder, " No, I'm not going." he said. " What, why?" Strong Boulder said. "Why should I come back when none of my other friends even noticed I'm gone!? Why should I come back when Honey Voice Hates me!? Why Huh!? Why?!" He Shouted. Silence Filled the air... "Cloud Runner... Must kill... If Refuses...to leave!" Strong Boulder said.


Shocked by what Strong Boulder said, He looked up to see Strong Boulder bolting at him with lighting speed. Cloud Runner Spread his wings an took off just before Strong could ram him. Then Storm clouds rolled in and started raining heavily. " A fitting setting for a fight, isn't it?!" Strong Boulder said as he threw a sharp piece of glass at Cloud Runner. Cloud Runner fell to the ground with a shard of glass in his right wing. " Why? Why Are you doing this?" He said with pain in his voice." I'm sorry, I need you home." Strong said. "Why!?" Cloud Runner shouted." I wonder what should be broken first, Your Spirit, Or your body!" Strong Boulder said, but just before Strong could stomp on his other wing, he shook his head rapidly, as if he was dizzy. "Wha- What happened? Cloud Runner... Help me I've been-" He said. Then he shook his head again."Enough! This Ends now!" He shouted. He kicked Cloud Runner and he got tossed right into Fluttershy's cottage wall.

Meanwhile, with Twilight, AJ, Rarity, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash...

"What's with the storm,Rainbow Dash?" Twilight said. " It's because the pegasi need to drive out all the excess water from Clouds Dale.", Rainbow Dash said. "Wait a second here... Isn't that Cloud Runner in the sky? He looks panicked." Applejack said."What's he doing outside in this weather? Shouldn't he be in-"They then watched him get stabbed in the wing with a glass shard. "Cloud Runner!" They all shouted." He's in trouble guys! We need to help him! It looks like he's near Fluttershy's house! Come on everypony!" Pinkie shouted. Every pony ran (Except Pinkie... she trotted) to Fluttershy's Cottage.


"Cloud Runner What's happening?! Who is this Pony?!" Rarity said."Wait! Don't hurt him!" Cloud Runner shouted. " And why in the heck shouldn't we?!" Applejack shouted. " He's Hypnotized ! He Doesn't know what he's doing!" Cloud Runner said." Enough! You shall not interfere!" I'll just hit him with a pass out spell!" Twilight said."Oh, No you don't!" Strong said as he bolted towards Twilight. Twilight's horn started glowing to use the spell, but it took to long... Strong hit her, hard. "Twilight!" Every pony except Cloud Runner,for he was injured, said as they ran towards Twilight.


"What's going on?!" a yellow and pink mare shouted as she came out the door, then she saw what happened. She looked at Strong Boulder. " You did this!? Let me make one thing clear buster! You Do Not! Hurt! My! Friends!" Fluttershy said. "Oh yeah?! What are you going to do about it!?" he said. But all Fluttershy did was open her eyes really widely and stared at him. " Uh... Twilight? What's she doing?" Cloud Runner said. " 'The Death Stare'..." Twilight answered. " What?" Cloud Runner said as he watched Strong Boulder fall to The Death Stare... " Well um... This is interesting..." Cloud Runner said. " Fluttershy! Keep staring at him! I'm going to use the spell!" Twilight shouted. Twilight's horn started glowing then she walked towards Strong Boulder, and cast the pass out spell.


"He's needs to rest... when he wakes up, he won't be hypnotized anymore." Twilight said . "How did he get hypnotized, Twilight?" Cloud Runner asked. " I only know one spell that does this... And it's not like my Want it Need it spell.This spell is dark magic, making the pony being hypnotized kill the assigned target. It's called 'Hypnotism of death', And Only one pony was ever able to do it...but nopony ever learned the name of that pony... That spell was lost 50 years ago... but it was said that the unicorn who used it, taught it to his grandson..." Twilight said. "Heh... How do you know that?"Cloud Runner said. "I live in a LIBRARY!" Twilight said. "Oh.. Oh yeah..."Cloud Runner said.


" Hey Fluttershy! Whaddya think of that Strong Boulder guy?The nerve right?"Rainbow Dash said to Fluttershy. "Um... Actually... He WAS hypnotized... And he is kinda attractive..." Fluttershy answered. "What!? Are you saying you ENJOYED staring at him!?" Rainbow said. " Well... yeah... maybe just a little..."Fluttershy said.

" 'Hypnotism of death'?... Where have I heard of that before?"he thought.. then a memory flashed in his head, the day when he was still a little colt... " Hey Cloud Runner! My grandfather taught me a spell!" A little colt near Cloud Runner said. "Really?" colt Cloud Runner asked. " Yeah here I'll show you! I'll use it on that duck!" he said. Then he pointed his horn at the duck and they watched as the duck murdered it's mate."Wow! What's it called?" Cloud Runner asked. " My Grand father called it 'Hypnotism of Death'!" " Wow! that's so cool!"

Cloud Runner came back to his senses... "Who was that pony? Dammit I forgot!" He thought really hard... Then he got It.

"Charming Masquerade!"