• Published 16th Jun 2017
  • 723 Views, 4 Comments

Iron Will: The Escape - TwiRaptor



He hoped his story would be told and finally it is here to be told. How did Iron Will Survive what was believed to surely kill anypony? Well you asked and now you shall know, Iron Will's Escape!

  • ...
0
 4
 723

Iron Will: The Escape

Author's Note:

The beginning of this short story is an edit segment of the final chapter in Alien: Twilight Signing Out. The original text was written some time ago and I as a writer have improved sense then. Also there is more detail on what happened in the control room during Iron Will’s “Death” that were not shown in the original text because it would have made the surprise of Iron Will being alive less shocking.

I hope you enjoy what I believe is a perfect way to explain Iron Will’s Escape and how he managed to survive Gash and the Explosion. Thank you and Enjoy!

Iron Will screamed as he stared at the shining dome head of the Xenomorph, the Minotaur pushed with all his might to get the creature away from him. With one heavy shove Iron Will was able to get Gash off of him, getting up he quickly ran to the control emergency control panels. Iron Will knew exactly where he needed to be and what needed to be done to perhaps win this fight.

“If I am going down! You’re going down with me, Gash!!” scanning the labels on the control panel Iron Will found himself on the decontamination section of the emergency panels. Heavy Decontamination was the most dangerous of procedures but it was the option he knew he had to take. Slamming his fist down on a button the ship began to rumble violently almost immediately. Gash the Xenomorph roared loudly from the ships load rumbles and the creature used it’s long tail quickly in an attempt to snatch Iron Will from the controls, the sharp end of the tail violently slammed into Iron Will’s lower back stabbing through the lower abdominal area of the Minotaur’s body. Iron Will let out a scream as the tail began to shove its way all the way through his gut "A G-good Captain I am n-not" a tear falls as he lightly began to bleeding from his gut as a tail shoves all the way through, "B-but that doesn't make me a b-bad man" his chin began to turn red from a busted lip and he smiles as he felt at peace,sure this was the end of the line for him "I'm coming to my love" flames engulf the room as a large detonated explosion detonates in the room the wave caused by the massive explosion was enough to knock Iron Will and Gash from their feet. Gash screeched from the flames in a horrific roar of pain, the sharp end of the creatures tail was also forcefully ripped from Will’s gut from the shock wave. The Minotaur braced himself by covering his face with his arms, sound around him slowly began to become quieter and quieter. The decontamination had caused such a large explosion that holes had been punched into the walls of the control room. Smashing into the ground the Minotaur ears began to ring, in his dizzy state he was able to see just barely.

Warning! Decontamination failure! Warning hall breached in several areas across the station! Evacuate! Evacuate!” A female robotic voice spoke through the intercoms in the control room and throughout the station. Iron Will tried his best to focus as he was still bleeding on the floor, there was flames all over the room and no sign of the Xenomorph anymore. “Decontamination Failure! Warning! Warning!

“Where is it!? Where are you!?” Iron Will screamed as loud as he could, the air left in the control panel was fading as the vacuum of space was sucking what it could out through the holes. Iron Will was lucky to have landed where he had, the vacuum not strong enough to pull him or any larger objects. The ship began to rumble, fire started to spread from the control room, Iron Will pushed himself up and started to weakly move to the exit of the control room. A door would slide open with a hiss and she was greeted with another robotic voice as he entered the next room, the station was now in a whole new kind of danger now after the purge in the control room.

"Welcome, Master Will~ What kind of medical issue can I assist you with today?" Iron Will pushed himself up and leaned on the open medical pod, the thing was only a prototype and only a few of them were actually aboard stations. Placing his hand on the scanner he would begin to type in the medical emergency. "Thank you! Please lay flat in the pod and we will begin the procedure, Master Will" As he slowly pulled himself inside the Minotaur would feel a sharp pain shoot throughout his body. "Please press the button at your side when ready" At that moment Gash would crash down from a ventilation above and flames from the room next door would follow behind.

"I'm ready!! God Damn it!" Will slammed his hand on the button and the pod quickly sealed shut, Gash slammed up against the closed pod. The dagger like tongue of the creature began to smash repeatedly against the glass in attempt to shatter it. "Come on! Come on!" two robotic arms began to spray iodine onto Iron Will's wounded stomach. The procedure was now starting as the pod used a smaller set of robotic arms to hold the stab shut. "Ahhh! Fuck that hurts! Get away Gash! You don't need to kill me you persistent bastard!" Iron Will looked up as Gash continued to use it's mouth to smash against the glass, luckily this pod was built tough and not even a smash with the tail was enough to break through. large staples shot out to seal the wound on the gut, Will closed his eyes and clenched his teeth together. He began to wish he had the pod had given him something more for the pain. The Xenomorph let out one final loud hiss and climbed on top of the pod staring down at Iron Will through the glass, thick spit pooled on the glass and the robotic arms that were working on Iron Will began to spray him clean with water. With blurry vision Will looked back at the creature before it jumped off and sprinted out of the room entering the ventilation as usual when it was trying to get away. The pod hissed open and Iron Will rolled out and onto the floor. The station rumbled and Iron Will knew that the station would fall apart because of the purge, it was only a matter of time now. "It is against my believe to not fall with this station but ... my friends need me .. I need to make things right, this is Weyland's fault and he is going to fall!"

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

A large rumble shook the station and what was left of the survivors were running around looking for a way off the station. Iron Will knew that Twilight Sparkle was more than like one of those who were trying to escape and he wished the best for her. What was making his nerves on high stress and alert right now was that earlier he had to pull a facehugger from his friends face. What about the others who were not strong enough to free a friend? He knew that there was now more Xenomorphs on board his station. They would rip this place apart and there was nothing he could do to save Valuntas, all that was left was to escape.

"The escape pods shouldn't be far" Iron Will looked down at a bent up lead pipe on the ground, grabbing it he held it tight like a bat in the ready position as he walked through the panicking ponies. "I just have to live to make it there! I am not dying like this!" now in a full sprint Iron Will pushed through the halls of Valuntas, the blood soaked floors, the bodies, and the dark corridors. The Station rumbled violently and Iron Will almost fell to the ground but managed to keep his footing. As the station shook around from several eruptions of fire that were still spreading and wreaking chaos as it ripped through the halls, Will could hear the sounds of the aliens running and trying to escape from it themselves. Holding his gut with one hand he pushed on, not far from the escape pods now.

"Warning! Station Structure Critical! Evacuate, Evacuate!"

The pods were not far away but as Iron Will looked back he noticed something, there was many of the aliens banging on closed pod door. The door had a medical insignia on it and just a few steps in front of him was Sunset Shimmer laying on the floor bleeding. One of the Xenomorphs turned away from the closed door it was pounding on and moved to stand on all fours moving towards the downed Sunset. Iron Will gripped his lead pipe and bolted forward smashing the end of his pipe into the lower jaw of the alien. The creature hissed as it flipped onto it's back and the wines of the creature alerted the others nearby.

"What's the matter fellas?" Iron Will reached down picking up Sunset and held her tightly in one arm as he stared at the Xenomorphs that were now between him and the pods. "Not who you expected? Well that's too bad!!" Iron Will swung in a horizontal manner and smacked the same Xenomorph again knocking it back to the ground. The others started moving over to attack but the Minotaur was ready. Sunset Shimmers eyes were closed and she looked in bad shape but there was one medical pod left he could place her in and send her on her way. One of the aliens leaped forward making it's first and last move. Will gripped tightly and threw the pipe forward towards the opening maw of the alien, the long metal pipe shot right in and punctured into the skull of the alien killing it, "Hot damn!!! I didn't even think that would work!! Woooo yeah!" the victory was short as the station began to rumble more violently than before as the flames were nearing. The aliens fell to over letting out squeals of pain and terror. Will fell onto his back while still holding the unconscious mare slamming his head back against the floor. Luckily however the aliens fled from the fire that was now approaching through the hallway and towards the pods.

"Evacuate! Evacuate! Warning Station Structure Critical!"

Hurt, broken, and frightened from everything that has happened, Sunset Shimmer opened her eyes as she was being seated in one of the medical pods by Iron Will. Tightening the straps the Minotaur didn't even seem to notice at first that the mare was awake now. The unicorn looked over and frowned seeing his face again after everything she had done to him and the others.

"Iron Will?" Sunset spoke softly as the Minotaur finished up strapping her in the seat, Iron Will stopped and looked her in the eyes surprised to see her awake. "I am so sorry for everything ... I was just doing my job ... I didn't mean for things to go as far as they did. I am sorry about the station and what it has become now" Sunset turned her head away and looked at the medical supplies on the shelf next to her.

"I am sorry too, Sunset Shimmer, I am sorry that you chose your job over your friends" Will closed his eyes and remembered that for awhile there, he had been doing the same things Sunset Shimmer had been doing. He chose work over friends and he almost died when he finally decided to switch over and fight for what was right. "I however have some friends to save, I hope you decide to fight for them too" Sunset looked in shock as Iron Will stepped out of the pod and closed the door behind him. He stopped at the launch panel and shot Sunset's pod out and away from the station. The fire was not far from him now and he could feel the intense heat burning his back. He looked at one of the pods and nodded to himself as he set all pods to launch in 20 seconds, he didn't want something to happen while he was gone and perhaps allow one of those creatures off the ship. Stepping inside one of the escape pods the Minotaur strapped himself in the seat and stared out the window to outer space. "

"Evacuate! Evacuate!"

"This is Captain Iron Will!" The Minotaur began to scream into a radio hoping some pony would pick him up, "Captain of Valuntas Station! The station was infected with a deadly pathogen organism! Do not send help! Do not board whatever will be left there! Everypony left is dead! I managed to escape despite the odds of everypony for sure thinking I was dead! I hope to be found and that my story will be told so that it will not be a shock to those who knew me on the station, that I survived it!" The escape pods engines ignited and shot the pod out and away from the station at high speed in the direction of one of the stations nearby. "I am heading towards a neighbor station, Wey-U Station! This is Iron Will Signing Out"

Comments ( 4 )

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Not only we find out how will made it out! But he SAVED sunset! that's also why she's alive! this felt like it answered so much and i'm so happy to see these long awaited questions answered! it was excited Touching to see that sunset had her own realizing that she had done wrong nearly at the cost of own life too. I see why sunset and will became close friends there situation was so similar to one and other... This was great ... I'm so happy to be alive to had read this~ <3

8237216
I am happy that I have been able to answer these questions and that this series has made it to where it is today. I am happy it pulled you in and showed you not only how Will survived but how Sunset survived as well. Yes, they both have a very similar situation in their lives and it all leads to an understanding of each other. You are glad to be alive for this series? I am glad to be alive to give it too you and to have you all by my side for it. Thanks for the comment, Rahzzy.

Iron Will is in the picture, right? I can't tell.

8237725
Yes Iron Will is in the cover image, if you click the image it will make it larger and easier to view.

Login or register to comment