• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 4,191 Views, 27 Comments

Little Mare, Big Family - Cosmonaut



Scootaloo, now is a very small mare adult & married to Rumble, a HUGE stallion. They decide to start a family & to their surprise, Scootaloo winds up pregnant with quadruplet colts! A magic spell lets grows Scootaloo large enough to carry the foals..

  • ...
25
 27
 4,191
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

It's nice and sweet, but I can't help thinking that this fic could do with more expansion. As it stands it's more like looking at a collection of snap-shots than a fully formed story.

Not saying you'd have to go full "Fecundity", but a bit more would've been nice.

6 outta 10, sweet, but lacking substance.

Interesting to realize someone you knew of as a markedly accomplished preg/largepone artist is also fairly proficient at slice-of-life. Wind king's pertinent observation notwithstanding, neat use of Klanmei's "mare grows to accommodate her overloaded womb" concept.

8242797
Its such a fantastic and unf concept. Klanmei is an inspired writer.

8243748
Seconded in full there. I'll confess to not being a dedicated macrophile, but it sure isn't a dealbreaker-nor do I mind swole/smol action (well, technically this would be 'swole/slightly less swole') on this scale one bit. Any thoughts regarding how Scoot's personal flight team turn out by the time she's ready to brew another set?

8246061
A side effect of the spell Starlight cast is that her 4 boys are born larger than normal sized, and the doctor guarantees that not only will they be bigger than average at every stage of life, but that they'll be as big as their dad for sure.

8248389
Neat-now I get to visualize an exponentially-spreading (and swollening) Scootalegacy. Faust help us all if any of these Scootacolts take up with the Apple mob clan.

I thought it was pretty good. A few slight grammatical errors here and there, but hey, its a FimFiction story. Keep it up.

This is absurd, in an enjoyable way.

I only wish that I could get like ratios like that.

Naturally you get all 10 points for this story.

Login or register to comment