• Published 5th Jun 2017
  • 2,447 Views, 24 Comments

The Road Towards Redemption: The Dark Main 6. - Neutral Boy



As each scars in Canterlot city are left unable to heal, would Sunset still try to make amends with her friends at CHS, or continue helping out John and the dark main 6 of redeeming themselves to have a second chance of living again?

  • ...
6
 24
 2,447

Chapter 1: A new home.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait people, got a bit distracted of watching my tv recordings, collecting coins in Resident Evil, and finding the damn Korok seeds & shrines in Breath of the wild. Really tough of beating those hard Lynel Centaurs, no joke.

Come on, hold still ya damn dirty-

*Lynel stops and explodes, leaving a trail of materials and weapons*

HAHAH! YES! Eat that you sick f-

*cough* *ahem* Sorry, so uh hope you like this chapter and see ya in the next one.

*Proceeds to watch some videogamedunkey, RarityDash, and SovietWomble videos.

In the huge forest, we begin to see a boy having a talk with one of the conscious girls.

"W-Who are you?" The girl spoken up to him as her body is shaking in fear.

The boy took off his hoodie and reveals his medium black that landed on his left shoulder.

"My name is John, John White. What’s your name?" John said to her with a calming smile.

The girl bit her bottom lip and tries to calm her nerves down while she needed to have a conversation with him.

“I-I’m Twilight, Twilight S-Sparkle.”

"Twilight Sparkle, that's a nice." He said before he looks at the unconscious girls and points a finger at them.

"Are they friends of yours, Twilight?"

In confusion, Twilight slowly turns her head to see five of these girls John pointed at.

"Nooo. . ."

Her realization made her pale and shakiness is overtake her body as she speaks louder.

"No. No. No. No! No! No! NO! NO! NOOO!"

Before she tries to hyperventilate, John grabs her head and turns toward his face.

"Take it easy, just calm down Twilight and take deep breaths. Breath in and out. In and out."

Twilight shakily nods her head and took a few deep breaths.

"Feeling better yet?"

Twilight shook her head no as John sighs in relief and smiles to her.

"Alright, will talk things later. Right now let's just get out of this forest and we'll go over to my house."

John then begin to use both of his arms to lift up and carry Twilight in bridal style.

"Just try not to make any sudden loud noises, alright?" He says as she nods.

And so, John carries Twilight out of the forest and puts her in his truck while he gets the rest of the girls.

After finally carrying the last girl into his truck, John then starts up the engine and takes off on the dirt road.

'There goes my campfire enjoyment now. Better luck next time.' John thought as he sighs to himself.


20 minutes later, John arrives at his big house and parks his truck close to his garage. He looks on his right side, surprised to see Twilight in the passenger seat has already fallen asleep.

'She must be really sleepy, I guess. Better get a move on and carry them back into my house.'

Suddenly, before getting out of his truck, he heard a sudden female cry nearby.

"Oh no."

He quickly got out before locking the truck with his keys and heads to the sound direction.

A few minutes later, Twilight is waking up and rubbing her eyes.

"Are we there yet John?" She murmured to see if he's in the driver seat, yet he's not there.

"John?"

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Twilight yelped in shock and cover her ears after hear a sudden loud noise, follow by a few howls in the distance. Twilight begins to move her head everywhere to see if John's alright and nothing bad happen. She then sighs in relief to see him heading back, but her eyes widen when she notices a wounded unconscious girl carried by John in his arms. He uses one of his hand to unlock his truck with a key, but not prepared for Twilight's bombardment of questions.

"John, what happened?! Are you alright?! What was that loud sound?! Who is that girl in your arms?! Wha-"

Caught off guard by her ranting questions, John let's out a long deep sigh and thinks to himself.

'This is going to be a "REALLY" long day and night for me.'


Elsewhere. . .


Far off away from CHS, a masked guy with two swords began to trash everything inside Crystal Prep Academy.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~." The man sang loudly in a creepy murderous glee.

His own clothing have been covered in blood after encountering several people. He didn't respond to them of who he is or why he's here before he used one of his swords and brutally killed them one-by-one. However, one of the victims survived as she manage to run and hide in one of the classrooms.

The masked killer has grown tired of playing cat n mouse in many minutes as he gritted his teeth.

"GET OUT HERE! SO I CAN END YOUR LIFE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM, YA LITTLE BITCH!!!"

He roared out in anger and ram his body into a classroom door, causing it to break down into pieces.

The girl behind one of the tall desk covers silently gasps and hold her mouth shut from making a sound.

"I KNOW THAT YOU'RE IN HERE~."

Footsteps were getting closer and closer as she silently cries to herself. Her legs are shaking in fear when the killer is closing in on her hiding place as he laughs slowly. Before taking in a few more steps, he stops walking. Turning around, he walks over to a teacher's desk and finds a bunch of papers stacked together.

"Hm, what's this?" He says in curious, grabbing one of the papers.

The girl slowly breathes in and out as she takes a peek at what the killer is up to. When the killer was done looking at all the papers, he turns his head as she quickly hides back behind the desk, hoping that he didn't see her.

"Well well well, change of plans! It's your lucky day gal! Looks like you get to live another day!"

The girl sighs in relief a little, but it didn't last for a few seconds when he spoken up again.

"By the way, if you ever call the cops or tell anyone of what happened here, I won't spare your life again."

After the masked killer left, the girl cries loud with tears as she lays down alone.

'I-I-I'm scared. I need to call someone, but if I do that, t-then he'll k-kill me.'

The girls thinks to herself as she continues to cry in tears and covers her face with her hands.

'What am I going to do? I-If anyone's out there, please h-help me. I'm scared.'

Comments ( 6 )

9472861
I thought it was rainbow factory for RD

also the Shed, as in Shed.MOV?

and Lil miss Rarity, as in the tumblr blog?

9485853
1: I didn't know that tumblr blog had a Lil Miss Rarity there, I just got it from watching on youtube. 2: The Shed is a little bit from Shed.Mov, but actually from a story. 3: Yes, Rainbow Dash is from the Rainbow Factory story. By the way, are enjoying this story so far?

9486843
What’s Experiments of Twilight Sparkle and do you mean THAT Sweet Apple Massacre

9488853
Experiments of Twilight Sparkle is sort of the Cupcakes version, only this time Twilight is performing horrible experiments on all five of her friends like a mad scientist for her studies. Sweet Apple Massacre, I can't go into much details cause it's too gruesome.

Is this going to continue? Because, I have a lot of questions.

Login or register to comment