• Published 5th Jun 2017
  • 2,448 Views, 24 Comments

The Road Towards Redemption: The Dark Main 6. - Neutral Boy



As each scars in Canterlot city are left unable to heal, would Sunset still try to make amends with her friends at CHS, or continue helping out John and the dark main 6 of redeeming themselves to have a second chance of living again?

  • ...
6
 24
 2,448

Prologue: Broken cycle, a second chance to live.

Insanity, craziness, or madness is a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity may manifest as violations of societal norms, including a person becoming a danger to themselves or others, though not all such acts are considered insanity; likewise, not all acts showing indifference toward societal norms are acts of insanity. In modern usage, insanity is most commonly encountered as an informal unscientific term denoting mental instability, or in the narrow legal context of the insanity defense. In the medical profession the term is now avoided in favor of diagnoses of specific psychiatric diseases; the presence of delusions or hallucinations is broadly referred to as psychosis. When discussing psychiatric illness in general terms, "psychopathology" is considered a preferred descriptor.

In English, the word "sane" derives from the Latin adjective sanus meaning "healthy". Juvenal's phrase mens sana in corpore sano is often translated to mean a "healthy mind in a healthy body". From this perspective, insanity can be considered as poor health of the mind, not necessarily of the brain as an organ (although that can affect mental health), but rather refers to defective function of mental processes such as reasoning. Another Latin phrase related to our current concept of sanity is "compos mentis" (lit. "sound of mind"), and a euphemistic term for insanity is "non compos mentis". In law, mens rea means having had criminal intent, or a guilty mind, when the act (actus reus) was committed.

A more informal use of the term insanity is to denote something considered highly unique, passionate or extreme, including in a positive sense. The term may also be used as an attempt to discredit or criticise particular ideas, beliefs, principles, desires, personal feelings, attitudes, or their proponents, such as in politics and religion.

More importantly though, how does Insanity get triggered in one person or other being's mind? Well there has been a lot of things that anything can happen when someone finally snaps. Like say it happens of going into school, working at your job, office work or visit, going on a trip to anywhere, hanging out with your friends, being cheated or cheating on your loved one, going back home after the war, family reunion, etc. Though it could be possible that more or less than 50% around the world is probably within any family, whether if they are nice folks or hiding a darker side of hate and being abusive.

Even if nothing can go wrong either on a normal day or night, there'll always be something that can go wrong when someone snaps and being insane when they had enough of being hurt, abused, or ignored. When that person is trapped within their conscious mind while he or she tries to break free from their insane dark self, it might be already too late when the damage has been done.

Everyone does have a balance between light and dark in them, even other species have it as well, like the main 6.

The once good beloved and bravest heroes of Equestria from their separate alternative worlds have somehow gone insane and paid the ultimate price, thus leading them up to huge dire consequences. After regaining consciousness from an unknown force, the mane 6 were feeling pain, sadness, and regret from what they had done to their own friends/family from their twisted bloodshed insane selves. And so, they used their last resort of forbidden magic to possibly save one or more ponies before killing themselves in the process for atoning their sins.

Now they begin passing away in the unknown afterlife to find some peace, comfort, and hoping of forgiveness for the beloved ones they had already murdered.

Although, fate may have other plans for each of these young former element bearers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in the endless dark void. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six mares unconscious bodies have flown into the unknown void for who knows how long exactly. Each of their minds have been filled with regrets and despair, even crying and shouting out with tears all alone for anyone or any pony to make these horrible pains go away from them. Yet none could actually hear them as these mares see their own family and friends kept walking further away. The pain gets more worse when they kept screaming and crying out for help, but their voices decreases and they lay on the ground.

While each mares were continuing of crying out silently for help, a light portal appears below them that's wearing a hooded jacket resembling a strange symbols.

The hooded figure looks up at the mares and shook it's head slowly, then it grabs something out of the jacket.

"Do not worry young mares. I will give you a second chance to live on in your newer bodies." It said to them.

The figure then pulls out a sacred talisman and aims it at the ponies. The talisman grew brighter and launches a blast of light at each of the mares. When the beams strikes, each of the ponies began to scream in agony stop this pain, yet the beam didn't actually show of harming them. The ponies forms started to change as the glowing light wraps them all up in a cocoon-like metamorphosis.

When the beam of light has finally descended and went back into the talisman, each mares have changed into a human form as their bodies remained still.

"It is done, the process is now complete."

The figure opens up a large portal below the girls and used it's talisman to move them inside the portal, but not before receiving a final message from the cloaked figure.

"Be wary, former element bearers from other Equestrian worlds. For there is something else lurking in the shadows and will likely hunt all of you down soon enough."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, outside of Canterlot City. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nearby a huge forest at night, a teen boy in a hooded jacket was busy setting up a camp site.

He needed to gather up some supplies for the weekend trip in the woods.

"Hmmmmm, now where did I put my tools at?" The boy murmured.

While trying to find the right ones, a faint popping sound rang from the forest, which gotten his attention.

"Huh?"

Curious on what the sound is, the boy pulls out a flashlight and walks into the forest. He walked in further slowly and have his knife hidden inside his pocket in case something tries or even dares to attack him.

Turning his left, the boy gasps upon seeing six girls lying unconscious by a large bolder.

One of the six that heard a noise started to wake up.

Without any hesitation, the boy runs toward the girls and knelt down beside the girl with lavender hair.

"Are you okay miss?"

The lavender girl opens up her eyes slowly. When she opened them, her eyes widen in shock upon seeing the boy.

"AHHHHHH!!!" The girl screams out of her lungs.

The boy quickly tries to cover the girl’s mouth up with his right hand.

“Shhhh keep it down will ya, there’s probably some wild hungry predators nearby!” The boy whispers to her.

The lavender girl murmurs quietly for help, leaving the boy to shake his head and sighing.

"It's alright miss, I'm not going to hurt you."

The girl felt quiet for a moment and looked at the boy’s face with her eyes. She could see his sparkly brown eyes and the way his tone is honest without any lie, she thinks that he’s telling the truth when he said that he really didn’t wanted to hurt her.

"W-Who are you?" The girl spoken up to him as her body is shaking in fear.

The boy took off his hoodie and reveals his medium black that landed on his left shoulder.

"My name is John, John White. What’s your name?" John said to her with a calming smile.

The girl bit her bottom lip and tries to calm her nerves down while she needed to have a conversation with him.

“I-I’m Twilight, Twilight S-Sparkle.”

Author's Note:

Hey there everyone, how's it going? It's been some time without writing and I thought about a lot of things when everyone else is busy writing their stories.

So yeah, I thought of these two stories as redemption, including this one as part of the Creepypasta story. Anyone else got a problem with this one or gave it a thumbs down, deal with it. :ajbemused:

If anyone that likes the story or anything else, please leave a comment below. :twilightsmile:

Anyways, see ya in the next chapter. :pinkiehappy: Also I forgot to mention, be prepared for some tissues (and a drink or beer) for the next chapters that'll definitely have dark and sad feels in there.