• Published 6th Jun 2017
  • 1,527 Views, 108 Comments

Wanted: Dead or Alive - spike the lone wanderer



Spike and fallout are the most wanted criminals of esquestria,and they pursued by the mane 5, a group of bounty hunters feared by all. Will they save their lives or will they die while trying.

  • ...
10
 108
 1,527

6.Shall we begin.6

Author's Note:

Spike and the gang are back baby!
Sick as hell!
Chrismas coming already!!!

''Goodbye (cough) my friend,'' Spike gave his last breath before dying in the arms of his best friend.

''No! NO! You can't die here, Spike! Stop pretending and talk to me, you fucking dragon!''
Fallout compressed Spike's chest to bring him back to life.

''Enough, Spike is dead! Now get on your knees and receive my wrath!'' Fallout's hands were covered in blood, he looked at them in detail then an indescribable rage invaded his body. He looked at the princess with anger in his eyes, then he took out a knife from his boot and yelled.

''DIE!'' He tried to stab her in the chest, but the blade stopped just in front of her heart.

''Just in time,'' She turned to congratulate her apprentice. ''Thank you, Twilight!''

''Please Fallout, calm down!'' Twilight was in tear, just like Fluttershy and Rarity.

''Here is something to calm you down!'' Celestia propelled Fallout against the walls with all her strength, breaking his wings in the process.

''ARGHHHHHHH!'' His mouth was filled with blood, just like his wings. Celestia approached him while unsheathing her sword. Once next to him, she spoke to him with a maternal tone.

''Close your eyes, count to three, make a wish, my dear boy!'' She was going to kill him when Twilight stopped her.

''HE CAN HELP US!'' Celestia stopped and looked at her.

''How, how he can help you in your quest?'' Celestia asked.

''He knows Equestria like the back of his hand! With him by our side, we will find Gaulder's staff in no time!'' Applejack lied to the princess but, it was for a good cause.

Celestia looked at Fallout and sighed, ''Fine, but do not make me regret my decision!''

''Thank you very much, Princess Celestia!'' Rarity knelt before her.

"Take Fallout to the infirmary, and don't forget Spike's body!'' she said touching his face with her boot.

''DON'T TOUCH HIM!'' Fallout yelled.

''Fallout, I think it's time to sleep!'' She hit him in the face with her boot, and everything went black for him.



Close-up on Spike's face covered with a white sheet and then on the girls which were each on their side except for Fluttershy and Pinkie.

''Sorry, It may burn,'' Fluttershy put a compress on Fallout's wings, and he shed a tear.

''Are you okay, Fallout?'' Pinkie asked.

''This guy was one of the biggest assholes I've ever met in my entire life! He was vulgar, selfish, antisocial and narcissistic as fuck! But, this guy was my best friend. I remember once, we were at las pegasus, he had bet all my money on the red, but the ball stopped on the black. I shouted at him, and him. He was still asking me for money!'' Fallout got up and took Spike by the collar of his jacket. ''I hope you're happy, asshole! you will not have to pay me back!''

''That's how ponies treat their deaths?'' Everyone turned to Dragonius and his band.

''YOU!'' Rainbow unsheathed her katana and Scale did the same.

''Put away your weapon, Scale! We are here as friends.'' Dragonius said.

''You are not a friend! You're nothing to us, partner!'' Dragonius looked down in shame.

''What are you doing here?'' Rarity asked.

''I came here to say goodbye to your friend.'' Dragonius approached Spike's body, but Fallout stood in front of him. After an exchange of glances, Fallout moved away, and Dragonius put his hand on Spike.

''Rest in peace, brother,'' Scale and white were kneeling with their sword by their side.

''why did you do that?'' Fallout asked.

''Once, I challenged my fight in a fight. We fought, and I lost. When a dragon loses a fight, his opponent has his life between his hands. I was down, and he was in front of me. He should have killed me, but instead of piercing my heart with his blade, he gave me a second chance as his daughter's squire. He gave me another life so when I saw your friend confronting his mother, I saw something in him, I saw somebody who needed help, I saw myself in him!'' he shed a tear, just like white and Fluttershy.

''I need a drink, you come with me Pinkie?'' Pinkie pressed against him in tears, he looked at her without emotion and then hugged her.

''Why do I feel bad for him Applejack?'' Rainbow asked.

''Because you're only human after all,'' She said while lowered her hat on her eyes.

That all? Rarity asked.

''No, we also want your souls and your Kingdoms on a silver plate!'' White punch him in the arm.

''Eh, it hurts!'' Scale cried.

''What do you want?'' Fallout asked.

''We do not want anything, so stop, or you'll regret it.'' Rainbow smiled.

''I love when others think they can hurt me!'' Rainbow began to generate lightning in his hands, and smoke began to come out of White's mouth.

''Oh-oh spaghettios!'' Scale added.

''ENOUGH!'' Dragonius stood before Fallout and spoke to him. ''Yes, we were sent here for another reason, but I can not tell you. You'll have to come with us to find out."

Fallout looked at him and sighed. ''Alright, I'm all your!''

''Now kiss!'' Everypony looked at him without saying anything.

''Not even a hug?''


Fallout was walking beside Dragonius. Nobody was talking to each other. They were all silent. The only sound we heard was the sound of the footsteps of our heroes.

''What is your story, Fallout? Dragonius asked.

''I don't have a story!'' Fallout replied.

''Everyone has a story to tell, I told you mine, it's your turn,'' Fallout sighed.

''Fine! I was born in San Fillycisco. My parents prefer to drink instead of taking care of me, or my sister. I worked hard for months to earn a pittance, once enough money in my pocket, I left with my sister. I came to Ponyville to give my sister a better life. Then, I met Spike. You know the rest of the story!'' Fallout explained.

''Unfortunately yes,'' Our heroes finally arrived in front of a door with engravings representing Celestia and Luna.

''Eberron his behind the door, Fallout!'' Fallout put his hand on the doorknob, and Dragonius put his hand over his. ''But he's not alone!''

Fallout looked at Dragonius then he looked at Scale who put his finger on his forehead to form a horn. A devastating rage invaded Fallout, he looked at the door with hate in his eyes, and he kicked it.

''You know how to make entries, fallout!'' Celestia said while drinking tea with Eberron and Dracal.

''I had a good teacher, your son!'' Celestia sighed.

''Please, let Spike rest in peace. And after all, he was a criminal, so he deserved his fate! Am I right, Rarity?'' Fallout looked at Rarity who lowered her eyes.

''At least, It is not him you who kill people for no reason?'' Celestia's eyes turned red.

''You little shit!'' She tried to hit him, but Eberron stops her with Staff.

''Celestia, we have never been told that we do not kill the messenger?'' She looked at him, and lowered her arm.

''Good! Excuse me for this, my name is Eberron, but you already know this,'' He held out his hand to fallout, but he only looked at it.

''Right, as you know, I asked my friends to bring you here with your friends. But, it seems to me that Dragonius did not explain why?'' Eberron put the book from the library on a sheet of paper. ''Here's why!''

Eberron reduced the book to ashes with his breath. He took the sheet and gave it to Fallout.

''You gotta be kidding!'' On the sheet of paper was a map mentioning the forest of Broceliande.

''You have in front of your eyes, the only way to get to the Forest of Broceliande. That why I needed you here, Fallout!'' Eberron said.

''That nice but get to the point!'' Fallout replied.

''Dracal, tell our friend what he needs to do...Dracal?'' Eberron looked at Dracal who had his mouth filled with cream.

''Whut?'' Dracal swallowed the cream.''All right, listen to me big guy because I will not repeat myself! My boss has brought you here to take us to the Broceliande forest. In this forest, there is a powerful Artifact, the Staff of the almighty Gaulder! We want this stick, so, you're going to lead us like the good little pegasus that you are!''

''With pleasure!'' he hit Dracal in the face, then he took his knife and put it under his throat. ''Nopony moves, or I kill him!

''Help me, Drag!'' Dracal begged.

''What do you want, Fallout?'' Eberron asked while drinking his tea.

''I agree to help you but under certain conditions!'' Fallout said.

''And what are your conditions?'' Celestia asked.

''I want Twilight to accompany us, I like when a powerful magic is on my side. No offense, Rarity,''
Fallout said.

''Love you too, Fallout,'' Rarity replied.

''Anything else?''

''I want a proper burial for Spike!'' Celestia sighed.

''Fine! Now release him!'' Celestia ordered.

''As you wish!'' Spike pushed him towards his friends and spoke to Dragonius.

''He's all your!''

''Best gift ever,'' Scale said.

''Well, now that all our little problem is over, I propose that we rest. Tomorrow is a great day for our two kingdoms!'' Eberron said.

''Yes, but Fallout must fulfil his duty first!'' She said while looking at Fallout with a sadistic smile.


It was dark. Everything was silent in the corridors of the castle. Everypony was sleeping with dreams filled with hope and strawberry cakes. Except for a young man who was digging a grave under a tree. He was digging without saying a word, the only sound in the air was the sound of the shovel hitting the ground. Each blow was more and more painful for him, once the hole finish. He put the body in the hole and closed it with his hands. He broke the shovel in half to make a cross. After that, he knelt and prayed for over a minute. After his prayer, he sat down against the tree and took a flask of alcohol out of his pocket.

''Santé!'' he drank all the flask before falling asleep next to his friend.


Everything was dark, then somepony talked.

''You want to blow some shit up?'' Spike asked.

Fallout looked at Spike surprised, then he looked around him, and all he saw was unicorn and pony in dress and suit.

''Yo Fallout, are you okay?'' He looked at him, then he spoke to the pony next to him.

''Get out of my dream, Luna!''

''Why? I'm the princess of the night after all," Luna said.

''And I'm the king of the Nord so get the fuck out of my head!'' Fallout replied.

''Oh, come on Fallout, give me at least one last dance before you leave,'' Luna held out her hand, and he took it while sighing.

''Good boy,'' Fallout and Luna began to dance like the other guest.

''Can I ask you a question?'' Fallout asked.

''Of course, my dear Fallout!'' Luna revolved around Fallout with elegance.

''Why this dream and not another?'' Luna smiles.

''Because it's here where you met Spike, I was not at this party, so I do not know if Spike's behaviour was correct?'' Fallout looked at Spike, who was smoking a blunt in front of his mother and sister.

''He's perfect,'' Fallout said. ''But why are you here, and what do you want?''

''I came here to wish you good luck in your quest to find the staff. It will be long and perilous!'' Luna declared.

''Do not lie to me Luna, why are you here!'' Fallout insisted.

Luna sighed. ''Fine, as you may have noticed, Celestia can quickly become uncontrollable when she is angry,''

''No kidding, what if we asked Spike for his opinion? Oh yes, it's true. He died defending you against your sister!'' Fallout said.

''And that was stupid of him!'' Luna replied.

''Just like you, 1000 years ago,'' Luna stopped smiling. ''Ah, I think I upset you?''

''Why do you see Spike as a saint able to fight against forces that exceed him! He was far too young to understand life, he was just a crazy kid, just like Gaulders! Fallout stopped dancing.

''OH MY GOD! Why are you obsessed with a guy who died several fucking years ago!'' Fallout asked.

''BECAUSE HE KILLED MY MOTHER!'' Luna yelled. ''He killed her during the great kingdom battles, and he brought her back to life with his staff! My father, devastated by this inhuman act, sacrificed himself by using the power of the black sun to annihilate Gaulder and his army. But the shock was so powerful that the whole kingdom fell into darkness. Once my father died, his soul merged with that of my mother to create the Broceliande forest. Now, you know the reasons for my obsession! Gaulder was the most miserable person of all seven kingdoms! now, you know the reasons for my obsession! Gaulder was the most miserable person of all seven kingdoms! He is dead, but I can feel his presence in the dead of night. It's as if his staff was alive. only you can lead us to this lost city, you have in your hands the fate of all the inhabitants of Equestria. Be our saviour or our destroyer!

Fallout looked at Luna then he lowered his head.

''Goddammit!''

Black screen


''Wake up, pussy!''Dracal threw a bucket of water at Fallout to wake him up.

''WHAT THE HELL!'' Everypony was in front of him on horseback.

Stand up my friend, we leave to fulfil our destiny,'' Dragonius said.

''Good morning by the way,'' White added.

''What's the hell is going on, Twilight?'' Fallout asked.

''The princess insisted we leave at sunrise,'' Twilight answered.

''Really?''

''Yeah, so stop bitching about your life and get on your fucking donkey!'' Dracal ordered.

''A donkey?'' Fallout looked next to Pinkie and saw a little donkey with a sign around her neck with Fallout written on it.

''I called him Cranky doodle!'' Pinkie caressed his back then Cranky defecated on the grass.

''I can not believe that Spike died in this war!''

''LET'S GO SAVE THE WORLD'' Rainbow Yelled to the team.

''FOR FRIENDSHIP!'' Pinkie yelled.

''FOR THE KINGDOM!'' Rarity added.

''FOR CELESTIA!'' Twilight replied.

''Oh shut up you!'' Fallout was ridiculous with his foot touching the ground.

''Oh, it's gonna be epic!'' Scale said.

''Shut up, Scale!''White said.

our heroes left their land to fulfil their destiny with the sun watching them on her balcony.

''Do you think they will succeed?'' Luna asked.

Celestia was still looking at them, and she began to smiles.

''Only time will tell!'' She said with her eyes turning green. ''Only time will tell!''


Ending song


It was dark, and a man was digging Spike's grave.

''I'm sorry, Spike! but that was the only way!'' This man was the old friend of Spike, Elder. He opened the coffin and pronounced unknow words.

''Noh rii noh... I ti stoh day...meendik nykoma...nikon Iay...koda...numn.'' Close-up on Spike lifeless body.

''(Deep breath) Game of throne reference!''