• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 2,952 Views, 102 Comments

Doctor Whooves: CY 20000 - MaxKodan



It's Dash's first trip with The Doctor! What secrets will the future bring? And what terrors?

  • ...
3
 102
 2,952

Epilogue

Meanwhile...

“...Why are we here?” The unicorn asked, frowning and looking over the monitor. She’d expected to be anywhere else, but Canterlot? In the top corner of the screen, a picture appeared. She got close to the screen to examine it more thoroughly. “Who’s that? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that pony before...is he important?” No response. “I guess you just want me to meet him, huh?”

She sighed, tucking the corner of her mouth into her cheek. “Well, great, how am I going to find him in all of Canterlot? I suppose I could start looking...” She adjusted a knob next to the monitor, and the scope widened. With the flip of a switch and a tap on the screen, she started searching for anypony matching his description. However, her own eyes caught something as she went. “...Is that...” She froze the screen and toggled a joystick around a bit. The picture zoomed in, and she reared back in surprise. “Luna? Is that Luna?”

The dark blue, fully grown alicorn was flying away from a large, marble building. Her mouth hung in partial surprise. She checked a few details over, but everything was the same as last time. “Wow, I never expected...” Her thoughts were interrupted when a flashing red message popped up. Her scan had turned up results.

She quickly readjusted her vision range to current and enlarged the screen. “Hah, not even a challenge...” Her target (or whatever she was supposed to call him) appeared to be inside the museum. He was accompanied by a pegasus with a very strange mane, but he was definitely there. “Alright, I guess I’m off them. I won’t be too long, promise!” She said aloud with a smile.

The word Wait appeared on the screen. She blinked and turned back to it. The two ponies appeared to be having a grand time, to be sure. They were laughing and talking excitedly, though she couldn’t hear the words spoken. They turned one more corner and seemed to spot something. They rushed down the hallway towards one of the exhibits. The pegasus stopped for a moment, peering into a different exhibit for a moment to admire something, before a call from the earth pony made her jump a bit and reluctantly leave it behind. Whatever she’d seen had left a grin on her face.

Upon entering the exhibit they were supposed to be running towards, they trotted across the room and up to a large box that appeared to be quite out of place. “Where are they going?” The observer asked, tilting her head. The earth pony pushed the doors and they swung inwards. “Is that a-!” The two stepped inside and, a few moments later, the blue box slowly faded away. The unicorn gaped, sitting down to try to process what had happened.

Finally, she smiled. Then she laughed a little. “I see! I think I understand why you want me to meet him now. Alright then. You seem to know where you’re going, so let’s head off after him. On to Everything, right, Eternis?” She patted the console gently, then pulled a lever down.

In the back reaches of the castle garden, a strange breeze kicked up. A tree that had never been there before slowly vanished once again.

Comments ( 11 )

Just when you thought it was over, I toss somethin' else at 'cha =D

Whaaaat! Oh, this should be brilliant.

Oh man. Shits going down son. Let's see, questions, questions, how about, is that another timelord, or Captain Jack Harkness? Ooh, this is fun, hehe. Umm, let's gather facts, Gallifreyan knowledge on the art and style of Tardis time travel, partners with a computer console that has a secret agenda, and a unicorn, those crafty buggers. Well, pump out that story Kodan, it's going to be a hell of an adventure following you.

The actual Doctor of Equestria universe? Or an female Captain Jack? What ever it is write it now.

...Colgate?

1056148
That beard looks really familiar...

1206242 That picture is on a t-shirt, if I'm not mistaken. You might've seen some-one wearing it.

5827936

It has nothing to do with the weeping angels, actually. Rory has some time shenanigans go on and ends up waiting for Amy for nearly 2000 years, guarding the object she's hidden in. Celestia kinda makes that look trivial.

Login or register to comment