• Published 2nd Jun 2017
  • 21,629 Views, 124 Comments

A Cultivated Collection of Horse Smut - little big pony



A collection of second person one-shot clopfics written by yours truly.

Comments ( 13 )

Please don't tell me that this is the last chapter for this story, there needs to be more horse smut!

Contains: silly bird pones
Sold!

Dan

Do NOT end it here.

Moondancer, Gabby and Saffron deserve a chapter. Out of the new S6-7 characters, they need more love the most.

8337075

You got that right, but who is Saffron anyway, I know who the other two are, anyway I think this chapter and the chapter before it both need sequels to them, I do hope the author does continue the story more because I just LOVE how he does these chapters.

Dan

8337595
https://derpibooru.org/tags/saffron+masala

She's got a really cute accent. Better than, say, Zipporwhill's.

Every time I hear some body say "Whoo! Look at 'em go!" I can help but come back to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hhd5tOaYBE

I don't think I've read anything more raunchy in my life.

“Untie me so I can begin my sexual rampage. Please.”
HAH! That was a perfect ending!

where to view the less site friendly ones

9840095
What can I say? I'm an avid reader... :D

I'd say you're welcome to peruse my libraries, but you've been here much longer than I have, so I may just end up flipping through yours. ;]

9840293
Probably plenty of good oldies in there. I kind of dropped off from reading for the last year or two. Been making up for lost time over the last week.

Also for some reason I'm not being alerted to your replies. It was sheer dumb luck that I happened to notice them while returning to these stories to make sure that I'd been upvoting them (easy to forget).

And that's the last one. I like this version of Equestria.

10456793
The little asterisk will light your path and lead the way. ;)

Login or register to comment