• Published 24th Sep 2017
  • 1,816 Views, 80 Comments

EqG: Hell rider 2 Hell Unleashed - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
6
 80
 1,816

A way home

---Crimson Ghost---
--Changeling hideout--

"~Another one bites the dust~." Ghost sang to himself as he walked through a room filled with dead changelings."~Another one bites the dust~" He continued Quietly as he approached a computer as more changelings entered the room."~And another one gone, and another one gone~."

"Die you f@cking psychopath." One the changelings said as the group opened fire to no avail." The f@ck?"

"~And another one bites the dust~." Ghost said as he teleported in front of the leader and stabbed him." That's Queen by the way." Ghost spoke as the rest of group started shaking in fear." Ya know, I'm in a really good mood right now, I killed most you anyway," Ghost said with a creepy tone." You lot can go."

"W-what?" One of the changelings wimpered." You telling us to leave?"

"Yep, better yet." Ghost said as he tossed a small round object." I'm sending you on a one way trip." He growled as he quickly slammed the metal door as the changelings screamed in fear."If there anything I hate more the shield, its bugs." He muttered as the room shook." Ha, it worked." He said with a hint of pride." That should send a message."

---the next day---
---Spitfire---

"This must've been a bloodbath." Spitfire muttered as agents examined the scene."Any clues?"

"None so far, just more dead changelings." Coulson said as an agent vomited in a nearby thrash can." Not a pretty sight."

"Y-yeah, no kidding." Spitfire said wearily." You think it was Crimson Ghost."

"Most likely." Coulson said with worry." Any word from Shadoc."

"Nope, but I think he's working on it." Spitfire sighed." Hopefully."

"Any word wbout Crimson?" Coulson asked as Spitfire remained silent." I'll take that as a no."

"Where ever he is, I just he hasn't gotten himself into trouble." Spitfire said as Coulson raised an eyebrow." I don't believe either."

---Equestria---
--Rider--

"Let the fun begin." Grimstone said as he charged at the solar princess." You deal with the other one."

"My pleasure." Rider chuckled as he bolted towards cadence cackling." DIE!!!"

"NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!." Cadence shouted as she charged a spell as the Rider grabbed her causing her to scream."LET GO!!!!"

"What is this, your weakness?" Rider asked as Cadence whimpered." I've got an idea." He growled as he tighten his grip as Cadence to shriek as he held her close to his face." You help us find a way home, and I won't snap this thing off."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!" Celestial shouted as Grimstone held her to the ground." We'll help you, just don't harm her."

"That wasn't so hard." Rider said as he let go as Grimstone chuckled." I think they got the message."

"I'm sure they did." Grimstone smirked, which quickly turned a stern look." By the way, celestia was it?"

"That's Princess Celestial to you." Celestial sneered as Grimstone rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, I can'th help but notice, you look almost identical to someone I know." Grimstone said as he cross his arms." She's a principal though."

"You mean Principal Celestial?" I asked as I turned back." Isn't she Sunset shimmer's mom or something?"

"What have done with my Sunset?" Celestia asked glaring at me." TELL ME!!!!"

"Relax, she's perfectly fine.....I think." I said as Celestia heated her glare." What?"

"Wrong choice of words." Crimson said as he reverted back."I happen to be one of her teachers, and he's a friend."

"You better not be lying." Celestia said holding her glare as Crimson shrugged." But please tell me, how is she?"

"Like Blizzard said, she is doing fine." Crimson said Celestial sighed with relief." Last I saw her was a months ago before...."

"Zarathos." I said bluntly as Celestial looked us confused." Story time for later."

"I see, so your from the world that sunset is in, correct?" Celestial asked as we nodded." Very well, I'll see to it that you both are sent home, there is a portal..." She trailed off as a rainbow ring appeared followed by a loud noice."You might want to run."

"From what?" I asked as Crimson jumped behind cover." This is going to hurt, isn't it?" I asked as Celestia nodded nervously." Well shi...(WHAM)"

---Earth---
-Rainbow dash-
~Comatose~

"What else can you tell me about your Adventures?" Rainbow asked as her mother chuckled." Have you ever fought space pirates?"

"I did somewhat, but they were called Ravagers."Amelia said as Rainbow squealed." I wonder if Yondu is still around?"

"We're the tough?" Rainbow asked.

"They were mostly just troublesome." Amelia said nonchalantly." What else would you like to know?"

"Why did you have to leave?" Rainbow asked sadly." And how did you..."

"Die?" Amelia asked as Rainbow nodded." Are you sure you want to know?" Rainbow nodded." Very well, the reason I had to leave because my home, Xandar, was in danger by an unknown threat." She began." So I wa reluctant to go, but I didn't wnat this threat to come to earth, so I left to help stop it."

"Did your team win?" Rainbow asked as her mother sighed.

"No, we did not." Amelia said with sadness as the area around them changed into the inside of a burning craft." We fought to the last." She said as a another Amelia was seen dragging a man with black hair down the corridor.

"Who's that?" Rainbow asked as Amelia sniffed.

"That was Jesse Alexander." She said as a red beam shot post them." He was my friend."

"Come on Jesse." Other Amelia said as she helped her friend." I can get us out of here."

"Leave me." Jesse said with a painful grunt." I'm just slowing you down."

"I'm not leaving you to him." Other Amelia said as a red beam hit her in the back as she fell to the he ground.

"Well, Well." A deep voice said as Amelia looked behind her to see a purple titan in gold and blue armor approaching them." I must say, you put up quite the fight."

"What do you want monster?" Amelia said as the titan chuckled." What is your reason?"

"To simply put, your Stole something from me." The titan said as Jesse groaned." And I want it back."

"Not while I'm still breathing." Amelia said as she lunged at the titan, only to find herself quickly face first into the metal floor."Is that all you got?"

"Your quite durable." The titan said as he grabbed her neck and lifted her." Amelia, was it?" He said as she thrashed around."Don't worry, I won't bring harm to your world...yet." He said with a wicked smile as he raised his other as a red aura covered it.

"W-who are y-you?" She gasped out as the titan smiled.

"You'll find out one day." The titan said as as he fired the blast.

"So that's what happened?" Rainbow asked as her mother nodded." Who was that guy?"

"I only know as The mad titan." Amelia said sadly." Other then that I don't know." She said as she began to fade.

"What's happening?" Rainbow asked fearfully.

"It appears to me your waking up." Her mother said with a smile." It was nice seeing you again."

"I don't want you to go." Rainbow said tearfully." I miss you."

"And I miss you." Amelia said as they hugged." But your friends and family need you." She said as
Rainbow cried." When you wake up, I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?" Rainbow asked through sniffles.

"Find my helmet, I want you to take my role." Amelia said as Rainbow looked at her confused." I want you to become a protector of your home."

"I don't know if can do that." Rainbow said as a light surrounded them." We already have the avengers, and not mention Ghost riders, they won't need anymore heroes?"

"The world could always use more heroes." Amelia said as she vanished." I love you." Her voiced echoed as
Rainbow woke up

---Green sing--
--Canterlot hospital--

"I hate waiting." Green song said with all bored tone." I'm soooo bored."

"I find that reading helps." Flint said as he read a book." You should've brought one."

"Uuuugh." Green song groaned a Flint rolled his eyes." What'cha reading anyways?"

"Some book series called 'Daring do'." Flint said without looking up." Sunset said I should read them."

"I guess you like them." Green song said with a smirk.

"I do." Flint said as he flipped the page a story Spitfire approached them." I'd like to finish this book."

"I hate to say it, but it will have to wait." Spitfire said as the siblings looked at her." Rainbow just woke up."

"Is she okay?" Green song asked a song Spitfire nodded.

"Doctor said everything is surprisingly normal." Spitfire said as Green song sighed with relief." You can go see he really if you want."

"Come on." Green song said as she dragged her brother.

"Help me." Flint whisper as spitfire laughed.

---Rainbow Dash---

"Why is so cold in here?" Rainbow asked no in particular as she shivered.

"Hey Rainbow." Green song said as she entered the room dragging her brother." Glad to see your up, how are you feeling?"

"Hey green song.' Rainbow said with a weak smile." Right now, I'm feel just a bit tired." She said as she's glance at
Flint." Why'd do you drag him?"

"And how are you so strong?" He asked in astonishment as Rainbow giggled." I mean seriously."

"Dad said I was full of surprises." Green song beamed as she let go." Sorry about that."

"Speaking of which, any luck finding him?" Rainbow asked." I remember the whole 'Grimstone being in control' but what's did I miss after that?"

"Where to start." Flint said as Green sing nodded in agreement." First, Grimstone and Rider found a lead, but then they vanished."

"Mom said that They did find Dad and blizzard." Green song as she sat down." But that's it."

"What else did I miss?" Rainbow asked as Green song began to fill her in.

---Shadoc---

"I missed this." Shadoc muttered as he stood on top of a building, looking down at the busy street as he adjusted his mask." Now where are you Ghost?"

"Right here buddy." A voice said as Shadoc turned around." Funny, I thought I was the only one."

"I've been around a lot longer then you." Shadoc said as he approached the Crimson Ghost." Tell me, why are you after Agent Spitfire?"

"I have my reasons." Ghost said as Shadoc clenched his fist." Easy blowtorch, I'm not going to kill her if that's what your worried about."

"But yet, your u mean to bring her harm." Shadoc said as Ghost scoffed." As your king, I order you to stand down."

"Nice try pal, we may both be from homeland." Ghost said as Shadoc formed a blade in his hand." But I've got a job to do."

"Then so be it." Shadoc said as he charged at Ghost.