• Published 8th Jun 2017
  • 1,821 Views, 61 Comments

Alicorn of balance: the second life - unknowncape7377



2017 A year that will be better than the last... Or so I thought when suddenly as the clock ticked down I saw a shooting star and made a wish... I never expected it to come true

  • ...
26
 61
 1,821

Chapter 1- The day of...

Last time on Alicorn of balance

"Three... Two... On-"*darkness/next scene with discord on throne* "Yes, this will be entertaining... For me" *next scene with discord at the party* "so, it's finally time..." *next scene* "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"


Equestria
January 1, 3018
6:00 Am.
Outside Ponyville
Pov: 2nd person/pony

When Cape awakened, he found himself with unfamiliar surroundings. This would make any normal person have a mini-freak-out but he isn't normal, he brings joy, adventure, and fun with him anywhere he goes. So, he is staring at nowhere in particular thinking 'did I leave the stove on?'. For the next few minutes, he doesn't notice that he has A pink party pony, lavender Alicorn and a baby dragon waiting for him to notice that he is not alone.

"Who is that? I don't recognize this pony at all and we would know if there is a new prince", Said Twilight.

"Maybe he's not from Equestria and he is going to save us all from certain doom", said Pinkie.

"Pinkie you're so random," Said Twilight.

"Of course I am, I'm Pinkie Pie" exclaimed the hyperactive party pony

"I think he's waking up," said Spike.

Pov switch: 1st person/pony

At this, he instantly snapped out of his mental reboot and said calmly, "I have a really bad feeling about this"

"About what?" said the confused young drake.

"All of this-" Cape was cut off by the sensation of teleportation "- Wait... Where are we now?"

"Canterlot castle, specifically the Throne room." said an Alabaster Alicorn from across the Throne room. "My question for you is, Who are you"

"Ahem, My name is-" I began to say as I was Once again cut off from finishing my sentence.

"Sister, we have news that there is another Alicorn in Equestria and we must meet them at once!" said Luna, with a frazzled mane.

"He's already here, Luna, and you might want to fix your mane... it's a little bit... frazzled" said 'Luna's older sister.

"Eh... Excuse me one second" there was the trademark sound of teleportation as Luna vanished in a flash. Only for her to return in a few seconds later in full royal regalia and her mane is flowing just like the white one. " I'm back 'Tia"

"ok, let's get back to questions" 'Tia' said.

"as I was saying, My name is..."I paused to think for a second. my name in this form is Astral Spirit, but my name is ***** which do I choose...? "Astral Spirit," I said, hoping for the questions to come to a quick end.

"Ah, a very subtle sense of humor, I see. Well, I need to know your ambitions and if they are pure, then I shall have you sign some paperwork to make you a citizen. But, to be thorough in the intentions we need to go into your dreams and ask some personal questions where nopony can interrupt."She said as Luna just nodded.

"Wait... my dreams are very unstable and constantly changing... not really fit for royalty to go into... you can understand, right?" I said, slightly unsure of the results of the dream walking.

"We will respect your privacy, and only attempt to make sense of the situation," said Luna.

"I'm still unsure but, might as well give it a shot," I said, slightly skeptical of this whole thing.

"Are you ready?" said Celestia, igniting her horn with a bright yellow aura.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said, feeling a slight amount of unease.

"Ok Luna, get ready" Celestia sent a small beam connecting her horn, mine, and Luna's. The next thing I saw was darkness and then light.


All around me was a field, not unlike the one near my home.
I suddenly somehow sensed a presence near me, a powerful one.

"Is this what it looks like at your home?" said Luna, filled with curiosity.

"Huh, it worked..." I said

"yes, now let the questions begin," Luna said, a bench appearing for her to sit on.

"What do you need to know?" I said.

"Simple things such as your intentions and other things of the like," she said

"Wait for a second... where's Celestia?" I said, realizing that she has yet to enter my dreams.

"She is keeping an eye on us, to make sure nothing bad happens during our conversation."

"ah, ok I will answer anything that you need, with the exception of some private topics," I said, her previous statement makes sense now that I think about it.

"Let's get straight to the point. are you in any way wanting to harm any of my subjects" she said.

"Not unless I am provoked," I replied without hesitation.

"Hmm... logical. next question. Are you seeking permanent residence in Equestria?" she continued.

"Seeing as I have no idea where I am or how I might get back, I might be here forever, or it can be something that only lasts a week. At this point, there's no telling." I explained

"We will work towards finding you a way home."

many questions later...

"You are officially a citizen of Equestria!" Luna exclaimed. The dream ended and went white.


"Welcome back to the world of the waking." said a motherlike voice, that I later discovered was Celestia after opening my eyes.

"Did *yawn* I do a good?" I said, sleepiness disappearing quickly. My comment earned a slight giggle from Celestia.

"It seems you have, Astral. But where did you come from? And what government system is used by your home country?"

"A place possibly billions of miles away known as the United States of America on a planet known locally as Earth. And the government there is a Democracy," I explained.

"Well we have countries here that have democracies but they are far and few between, but they are predicted to flourish within the next century."

"Some do, some don't. It all depends on how well made they are at the start." I said, starting to get distracted. Many questions were made and stories were shared as the two bonded, albeit unknowingly, and in the span of a few hours the two went from total strangers to best friends.

"Maybe I can get you a room for you to stay in, as it is quite late" Celestia suggested. I agreed as it was going to be sunset soon, according to my internal clock.

Later...

Arriving at the room, I thanked the guard who led me here and headed inside. And I have to say that this is the biggest room that I have ever been offered. Little did I know what lied in store for me in the morning


TO BE CONTNUED

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait guys!!! I had school and life in the way, but I finally got time to myself
Also, do you know how hard it is to write a story on a phone? Those who do deserve a muffin.
Also, writer's block sucks!!!