• Published 4th Jun 2017
  • 601 Views, 5 Comments

Alive, Not Alive - TheWingman



It's been a millennia since Tirek conquered Equis and most creatures lost hope for deliverance. The fires of hope will be reignited by one being that is not of flesh and blood.

  • ...
5
 5
 601
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Here's some trivia: I originally planned for the mane six to be contained in crystalline stasis pods upon suffering the fates they did in the story. I levied whether it would be doable, but I decided that it would sorta break the momentum of the story's dark tone. So, I went with the current idea to keep it bittersweet.

For the character of Iron Heart/X-0451, My inspirations for him were Raiden from Metal Gear Rising, B.J. Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein: The New Order and Data from Star Trek: TNG. He is a sword-wielding android (Raiden), proficient with many weapons and has a strong moral compass(Blazkowicz) and wants to mentally and emotionally evolve to be more like a pony(Data).

Anyways, I hope you readers enjoy this story. Feedback keeps me going. :)

10498524
now I'm jus mad at you, I shall find you and take your snout.

Login or register to comment