• Published 31st May 2017
  • 7,314 Views, 107 Comments

The Son Of Luna - DanielScratchAnimations



Found in an enemy laboratory Luna adopts a young boy broken and lost in a world who has never seen the likes of him. Will this boy find a purpose in life, or will the forces responsible for his condition find a way to finis what they started?

  • ...
19
 107
 7,314

Prologue "The Life Before..."

"Ok let's do this ladies and gentlemen." a strange man with a lab coat dark blue shirt and black pants.

The doctors around him nodded, and start moving to their assigned places that makes them look like dozens of streams going around the strange man until, one female doctor stands behind the man "Everything is prepared for inter-dimensional travel and the men are standing by."

The man nodded his head "Very well, then I better prepare as well, tell the men to start in 5." the girl nods, and walks in a direction with purpose as the man starts removing his clothes, putting on an all black fabric that looks as if it was made specially for him "Perfect fit!" he said, with a smile and looks around to his staff.

"Ladies and gentlemen no matter what happens it was an honor learning and discovering with you all."

They all nod some with tears in their eyes and others saying things like "feeling is mutual sir." or "thank you too sir."

The man walked through his lab looking around at all the faces he was used to seeing everyday as if it was his last time seeing them

As he was doing this an intercom sounded, "1 minute till activation."

With that the man stepped onto a single platform that was placed in the middle of the room.

"Let's get this started" he says looking around him.

His associates begin to activate the machine each, and every one of them out their heart and soul into the machine whirls, and lights begin to turn on, and spin around where the man stands he reached, into his new attire, and pulls out dog tags that look old VERY old with the name barely visible as he looks at this he smiles, "Seems like it was only yesterday..."

Just then the machine begins to spark and all the doctors in the room panic, and try to stabilize it only to find that they couldn't.

The man looks around worry obvious on his face but before anyone could react the machine opens what they can only assume is a portal that swallows him whole with the female doctor he was just talking to screaming worry and fear In her tone.

"DANIEL!!!"

Author's Note:

this story is the first I've ever wanted to complete and i hope you all like it give me your input and give me advice on this kinda thing cause i have no idea what I'm doing i just hope the story is good and you all like it