• Published 30th May 2017
  • 2,799 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Miraculous Ladybug - MetaLord395



When Twilight and her friends cross the dimensional portal once again, they end up in Paris, France, and meet the superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir.

  • ...
4
 48
 2,799

Morning In Paris

The sun shined through the curtains in Marinette Dupain-Cheng’s room, the golden rays illuminating the pictures of her past exploits which now replaced the photos she had of her crush-turned-boyfriend, Adrien Agreste. Marinette woke up and got out of bed, feeling in an intensely good mood. In fact, she felt so good that she decided to sing a song about how she felt.

(sing to Morning in Ponyville)
Morning in Paris just shimmers
Morning in Paris just shines
And I know for absolute certain
That everything’s gonna be fine

She woke up Tikki, her ladybug kwami, who also woke up with a big smile on her face. “Morning Tikki!” Marinette greeted her kwami, who reciprocated her greeting warmly. Together, they went down to find that breakfast had already been made for them: a pile of pancakes for Marinette and a plate of cookies for Tikki. Marinette smiled. It had felt good to have a kwami in the house, which her parents were absolutely okay with. Once upon a time, Marinette had been afraid of what her parents thought about her activities as a superhero, but that had all changed when a certain Mewni princess and her Earth best friend came to Paris for spring break over two months ago. Downstairs, she saw her parents working in the bakery, which had started gaining a lot more customers ever since word got out that a famous superhero lived above it. She smiled.

There’s my parents working in the bakery
There is Nino, on the way to our school

“Mornin’, Ladybug!” Nino waved at her from the street.

I never even thought that my life
Would have been oh-so-cool

She changed into her clothes and slid the stair handle, waving merrily at her parents as she did so. They waved back. “Morning, Tikki!” Mrs. Cheng called.

“Same to you, Mrs. Cheng!” Tikki replied cheerily.

Morning in Paris just shimmers
Morning in Paris just shines
And I know for absolute certain
That everything is going to be-

Her song was interrupted when three black cars whizzed by her, pursued relentlessly by a horde of police vehicles. Marinette looked on in surprise.

“I gotta feeling that unless we act soon, everything’s not gonna be fine!” Tikki said.

Marinette nodded. “Tikki, spots on!” She transformed into Ladybug and flew off after the vehicles.

(~)

My little pony ,my little pony,
Ah, ah, ah ah . . . .
(Marinette singing)
Used to wonder what friends were for
‘Til they stood by me forevermore
I never thought to just believe
They’d be there for me
Miraculous, simply the best
Was up to the test when things went wrong
Miraculous, the luckiest
The magic of friendship always strong!
Miraculous!
(Do you know you’re all my very best friends?)

(~)

MY LITTLE MIRACULOUS LADYBUG