• Published 17th Jul 2017
  • 1,888 Views, 87 Comments

The Truth About Girls (Vol. 2) - TheMareWhoSaysNi



Do girls just wanna have fun? Why not try to seek for the truth behind the catchphrase?

  • ...
9
 87
 1,888

Drop Dead Gorgeous [Preview]

Glancing at her calendar, Rarity realized today was the first day of the last school holidays before summer. Time had spent so fast…

It undoubtedly meant she could expect to see her little sister Sweetie Belle accompanied by her two lovely friends, and that the young teenage girl would be under her feet all week long. Until she would decide to do her homework. Rarity liked to spend time with the young girl but she hoped the latter wouldn’t come and mess her fabrics up or steal her sewing scissors for her latest artistic creation.

Anyway, she was going to be very busy for days and Sassy was ordered not to let Sweetie Belle enter into her workshop in her absence.
She fit the black muslin, laces and taffeta dress one last time on the foam mannequin and took one step back in order to admire her latest creation. Perfect. She was sure Hoity Toity wouldn’t believe his eyes. If he didn’t, then Rarity swore she wasn’t Rarity anymore!

Author's Note:

Want to know the rest? Just go there: Volume 3. Yes, yes, it's a trilogy now :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 1 )

Oooooo, congrats on finishing the second vol!

Login or register to comment